Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 94 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

25.07.2019 07:36
eer that included more than 12,000 runs and 395 wickets, and played 30 Tests and 51 ODIs for England between 1994 and 2003.He jo Antworten

Craig White, the former England allrounder, has been named as Hampshires new head coach, following the departure of Dale Benkenstein midway through the 2016 season.White, 46, made his name at Yorkshire in an 18-year first-class career that included more than 12,000 runs and 395 wickets, and played 30 Tests and 51 ODIs for England between 1994 and 2003.He joined Hampshire as assistant and bowling coach in 2012, and was handed the reins for the final six matches of their County Championship campaign in 2016. Although he was unable to prevent their relegation, the club was handed a reprieve when the ECB sanctioned Durham for receiving financial support, and sent them down to Division Two instead.Im flattered and honoured, White told BBC Radio Solent. Its a fantastic opportunity for me and I cant wait to get started in the job.I was thrust into the job and I really enjoyed it. It was something I didnt think I was quite ready for. Maybe another two or three years learning the trade might have been the right time.But when [director of cricket] Giles White mentioned would I take on the job full-time, I said I would. I think some big names applied, so to be given the job permanently is a great honour.Craig has been an integral part of the coaching set-up for a few years now, said Giles White. He has experience, a great understanding of the game and is respected by everyone here at Hampshire. For all those reasons he is the ideal person to take on this important role. Jason Taylor Youth Jersey . LeBron James and Chris Bosh didnt need any more. Williams scored 11 points in 10 minutes, Alan Anderson scored 17 points, and the Brooklyn Nets finished the exhibition season with a 108-87 win over the Miami Heat on Friday night. Nat Moore Jersey . The nimble-footed quarterback got his wish, dashing through the snow and a weary defence all the way into the NCAA record book. http://www.dolphinsrookiestore.com/Dolphins-Larry-Csonka-Jersey/ . Westbrook has missed 27 games since having a procedure on Dec. 27 to deal with swelling in his injured right knee — the third operation on the knee in nine months. Bob Griese Youth Jersey .com) - Manchester City midfielder David Silva is expected to miss the next four weeks because of a calf problem. Christian Wilkins Dolphins Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla.Ferraris Sebastian Vettel says if he could make one change to F1 it would be a return to normally aspirated engines. The German feels a lot of F1s current problems stem from the decision to switch to V6 hybrid units and feels it was the wrong direction for the sport to take.I personally think the current power unit regulations are too expensive and it would be beneficial for all the teams and the whole sport to go back to something normally aspirated, Vettel said. Pointed out to him that a proposal to cap engine costs was vetoed by Ferrari last year, Vettel stood by his comments - after a moment of awkwardness.What I said and I stick to what I said is that these power units are too expensive, he added. They have cost a lot of money already and they will keep costing a lot of money.Everything else that we have been trying to with changes to rules doesnt change the key problem and I think a lot of problems that we face now goes back to the fact it was the wrong way to go. It is easy now to raise your hand and admit that, but we are still stuck with what we have.I cant change the rules, I think it is a good thing that you dont let one driver or one person change the rules, but the way it is currently set up is probably not the best eeither.dddddddddddd Vettels views were echoed by Bernie Ecclestone who says the alternative engine idea is absolutely not dead and doesnt feel F1 should be used for road car technology experiments.This [V6] engine is good, Im told, for the car manufacturers - although nobody can ever use that engine, the F1 supremo told Sky Sports F1.But if it is and they want to use it to experiment they should use it in the World Touring Car Championship.Its very difficult for Mercedes, and Ferrari for that matter I suppose, to agree to change a power unit that theyve spent a fortune developing. Every race live in 2016 Sky Sports F1 brings you every race live in 2016. Fast and easy online upgrade - click here. Also See: Ferrari defend engine veto Bernie could fund new engine ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz