Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 35 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

24.07.2019 10:28
ideline when Minnesota linebacker Jack Lynn drilled him in the chest area with 3:19 remaining in the first half.Fifth-year senio Antworten

MADISON, Wis. -- Wisconsin?quarterback Alex Hornibrook was knocked out of Saturdays 31-17 victory against Minnesota late in the second quarter and did not return.?Hornibrook attempted to make a throw on the run near the Gophers sideline when Minnesota linebacker Jack Lynn drilled him in the chest area with 3:19 remaining in the first half.Fifth-year senior Bart Houston, who had been splitting reps with Hornibrook for the past several games, replaced him. He went 9-for-14 passing for 123 yards.?Hornibrook completed 4 of 8 passes for 29 yards with no touchdowns or interceptions.?Just in talking to him, no medical update other than I asked him how he was doing and he said he feels all right, right now, Badgers coach?Paul Chryst said after the game. But nothing really medically to give you.Hornibrook, a redshirt freshman, opened the season as the backup to Houston. But he took over as starter in the fourth game of the season against Michigan State. He had been 6-2 as the Badgers starter.No. 6 Wisconsin clinched the Big Ten West title on Friday with Nebraskas loss to Iowa. The Badgers will play Penn State in the league title game next Saturday in Indianapolis. Willie Roaf Youth Jersey . "Theyve both been real good," said Babcock. "Havent changed our minds." A decision has seemingly been made - Sundays Group B-deciding tilt against Finland ahead - but it could not have been an easy one. Price opened the tournament with a sturdy 19-save performance against the Norwegians, yielding just one goal. Marshon Lattimore Saints Jersey . Three came down to the fourth quarter while quarterbacks continued to shine in all four games; so important to the overall quality of the game. http://www.authenticsaintssportsonline.com/saints-sam-mills-gold-jersey/ . Numbers Game looks into the Canadiens securing the services of Thomas Vanek in a trade with the New York Islanders. The Canadiens Get: LW Thomas Vanek and a conditional fifth-round pick. Willie Roaf Womens Jersey . Vettel was 0.168 seconds faster than Red Bull teammate Mark Webber around the Suzuka circuit. Mercedes driver Nico Rosberg was two tenths of a second off Vettel. "The car balance is decent, but I think we can still improve," Vettel said. Morten Andersen Jersey . "I dont know that were close," said general manager Alex Anthopoulos. "I just think, right now, the acquisition cost just doesnt work for us right now. I dont know if I can quantify how far off or things like that that they might be but I would say we continue to have dialogue. MOSCOW -- With his CSKA Moscow team held to a late draw, Igor Akinfeev may just have been the unluckiest man in the Champions League on Tuesday.The CSKA goalkeeper was trying to rid himself of an unwanted record -- now standing at 10 years and 40 games without a Champions League clean sheet -- and produced some spectacular saves against Monaco. But Akinfeev was left enraged as defensive errors helped Monaco to rescue a 1-1 draw.Bernardo Silva was the man to dash Akinfeevs hopes, darting in to score in the 87th minute off a loose ball, the result of an acrobatic one-handed save by Akinfeev. CSKAs veteran center-back pair was partly at fault, being slow to react as Monaco threatened.The draw followed an unusually enterprising game from CSKA, which often favors a defense-first approach in Europe. The hosts put heavy pressure on Monaco for much of the first half before tiring late on.We gave away the initiative and Monaco took it, CSKA coach Leonid Slutsky said. When youre defending so much, those mistakes creep in. Its a real shame that we couldnt hold on.In a game betweeen the Russian champion and Russian-owned Monaco, CSKA had been heading for victory thanks to a first-half goal from Ivorian striker Lacina Traore, who is himself on loan from Monaco.ddddddddddddnwanted on the Cote dAzur this summer after a poor season in Ligue 1, Traore stabbed the ball into the net in the 34th minute after Monaco goalkeeper Danijel Subasic parried Zoran Tosics shot. Monaco coach Leonardo Jardim said Traore was more motivated to show Monaco what he could do.Still missing star striker Radamel Falcao, who is out with concussion, Monaco only sporadically tested CSKAs tiring defense in the second half on a cold night in the Russian capital but surged late on to claim a draw through Silvas goal.The draw leaves Monaco top of Group E on five points, while CSKA is last and in danger of finishing bottom of its Champions League group for the fourth season in a row.Tottenham drew 0-0 at Bayer Leverkusen and is second with four points. ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz