Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
panxing18 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

24.07.2019 04:45
The Reds are at Wrigley this evening where t Antworten

The Reds travel to the Windy City."hey can continue to play spoiler should they play well enough to Jose Reyes Jersey , you know, win. They did some damage to the Dodgers playoff hopes earlier this week, taking 3 of 4 from the Blue Men in Cincinnati. The Cubs just lost 2 of 3 from the Brewers, and remain only a game and a half up in the NL Central.Milwaukee plays the Pirates at home this weekend. The aforementioned Dodgers are in St. Louis taking on the Cardinals in a tight Wild Card (as it stands) matchup.The Reds have played the Cubs tough all season and if they can continue that, they might be able to have a big say in flipping the division lead.Matt Harvey will go once more for the Redlegs. He’s coming off two pretty decent starts Jeurys Familia Jersey , having not given up more than 3 runs in his last two outings, both 6 innings appearances. He allowed only 1 run to these same Cubs in this same ballpark through 5.1 innings just about three weeks ago.Cole Hamels will make his 8th start for the Cubs and he’s been dominant since coming to the North Side. In fact, in the last series these two teams played that I mentioned above, Hamels owned the Reds. He threw a complete game allowing only 1 run and 1 walk, while striking out 7. Cole Hamels is nearly 35 years old Mike Piazza Jersey , but he’s been exactly what the doctor ordered for the Cubs. He’s got a 1.42 ERA in 50.2 IP since arriving in Chicago.Lineups Dodger news"Happy Friday, some quick links for your morning:Dodgers had a lot of stars on Opening DayMLB.com’s Ken Gurnick reports on how Ryu was in complete control in his six-innings of work.“His heartbeat is so consistent, and he never lets nerves or pressure get to him,” said manager Dave Roberts.OC Register’s Bill Plunkett writes about Corey Seager’s big day.Seager took the day in stride.“Not really. I tried not to think about it too much and treat it like any Opening Day,” he said. “I didn’t really want to go back there. I really just tried to enjoy the moment. Be present.”Andy McCullough of the Los Angeles Times has a nice feature on how important the return of Corey Seager is to how the Dodgers will do in 2019.Andrew Friedman http://www.metsfanproshop.com/authentic-tim-tebow-jersey , President of Baseball Operations is quoted on what Seager brings to the lineup.“He’s just a guy who is really tough to game-plan for. That quality of at-bat, interjected in the middle of our lineup, extends our lineup in ways that I’m not sure we fully appreciated until living without him last year.”ESPN.com’s Alden Gonzalez writes about how the 2018 Dodgers did talk among themselves about their 2017 World Series loss and how that isn’t happening this year.“Having that defeat in 2017 and how we let that carry over into the 2018 spring training -- that fed into the season, where we got off to that slow start,” Dodgers starting pitcher Rich Hill said a couple of days before Opening Day. “This year http://www.metsfanproshop.com/authentic-tim-tebow-jersey , coming back -- guys are a lot more pissed. Guys are pissed. Guys want to go out and win.”Around the majorsSBNation.com’s Eric Stephen has some first thoughts on every team after their first game.Riddle me this: who hit the first home run of the season for Miami? (It was J.T. Riddle, who hit a solo pinch-hit blast in the sixth inning).SI.com’s Matt Martell gives a concise summary of each game.It took one game for San Diego Padres top prospect Fernando Tatis Jr. to enter the record book writes MLB.com’s A.J. Cassavell.The Athletic’s Tim Britton writes on how Opening Day went very well for New York Mets GM Brodie鈥?Van Wagenen.Finally, some pictures from Opening Day

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz