Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 85 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
panxing18 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

24.07.2019 04:17
Forsythe never matched his previous offensive p Antworten

unch as a Dodger"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections 2019 Spring TrainingProspectsCommentaryNews and NotesPlayer Profiles2018 Dodgers Review:Logan ForsytheNew Shohei Ohtani Jersey ,148commentsForsythe never matched his previous offensive punch as a DodgerBycraigminamiDec 30, 2018,6:00am PSTShareTweetShareShare2018 Dodgers Review:Logan ForsytheJake Roth-USA TODAY SportsLogan Forsythe never got on track in his Dodger uniform in 2018.After a poor start to the season, Forsythe went on the 10-day disabled list with right shoulder inflammation.He missed 27 games before being activated on May 15th.Once he came back, the poor hitting continued and he also struck out 37 times in 147 at-bats.On July 31st, the Dodgers traded Forsythe and minor leaguers Luke Raley and Devin Smeltzer to the Minnesota Twins for second baseman Brian Dozier.Dozier wasn’t a lot better and the Dodgers will have to address this position again in 2019.What went rightAfter Forsythe was traded to the Twins, he had a very good August for them.He hit .308/.406/.352 in his first month in Minnesota.Overall Brandon Phillips Jersey , his OBP with the Twins was .356 as he walked 24 times and had three HBP in 205 PA.What went wrongForsythe had a 54 OPS+ in 211 PA with the Dodgers, the last Dodger to have a similar season is current SportsNet LA commentator Jerry Hairston.In 2013, the 37-year old Hairston hit .211/.265/.275 in 226 PA with a 53 OPS+.That would be the last season in Hairston’s career.2018 particularsAge:Forsythe will be 32 on January 14, 2019Stats:With the Dodgers, Forsythe hit .207/.270/.290 in 211 plate appearances.Game of the yearWe’ll talk about two games for Forsythe, the first was with the Dodgers.On June 10th, he went 2-for-4 with a solo home run and an RBI double against the Atlanta Braves.The Dodgers would win that game 7-2 and move a game over .500.However Barry Larkin Jersey , his performance on August 16th has to be noted here because it was a career best 5-for-5 game.This took place after Forsythe was traded to the Twins.He also had two doubles and scored three runs in the 15-8 win over the Tigers.Roster statusForsythe finished his sixth plus service time year with the Twins and he is now a free agent. You’ll be able to watch a good chunk of the games this spring"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Red Sox StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Red Sox NewsYahoo Red Sox Team PageYahoo Red Sox ReportYahoo Red Sox Depth ChartYahoo Red Sox TransactionsYahoo Red Sox PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub 鉁旽ow to watch the Red Sox this spring trainingNew,5commentsYou’ll be able to watch a good chunk of the games this springESTShareTweetShareShareHow to watch the Red Sox this spring trainingJasen Vinlove-USA TODAY SportsIt may not feel like it outside, but in baseball spring is starting to get into full bloom with real life games starting in just a couple of days. The Red Sox, as always, will be starting with a matchup against college players. In the past, they’d have a doubleheader with games against Northeastern and Boston College. This year, though Chris Sabo Jersey , it will just be one game with only Northeastern in attendance. After that, they start to take on major-league competition for the rest of spring training. In another twist this season, since they’ll be starting the regular season out west in Seattle they are ending their spring training in Arizona with a pair of games against the Cubs. The final game is actually on yours truly’s birthday, and I will be lucky enough to be in the crowd that day.Anyway, we all know spring training baseball isn’t quite real baseball. The games don’t have the same intensity and by the seventh inning you have to google approximately 75 percent of the players you see in the game. Still, it’s baseball, and we’ve been months without being able to watch it with our eyeballs. With that in mind http://www.redsfanproshop.com/authentic-cliff-pennington-jersey , you’re probably wondering just how many of these Red Sox spring training games you’ll be able to watch. Wonder no longer! Below is the full spring training schedule with all of the ways you’ll be able to watch each game locally, nationally and/or on delay. Schedules come from NESN, MLB Network and ESPN.Red Sox Spring Training Broadcast ScheduleDateOpponentTime (ET)RadioLocal TVNational TV (Live)National TV (Replay)DateOpponentTime (ET)RadioLocal TVNational TV (Live)National TV (Replay)A couple of notes. The games with asterisks will be broadcast on Channel 25 in the Boston market. If you are in New England but out of the Boston market, you can watch on NESN. Additionally, I will try to keep this updates as the spring moves on. ESPN didn’t really have any games listed at this point but I imagine they’ll air more than what they currently have listed. On top of that, I wasn’t able to find a radio broadcast schedule. If I can find that anywhere I will add that to the table. We’re almost there!Update: I did find the radio broadcast schedule here. It has been added to the table above.

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz