Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 78 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
panxing18 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

22.07.2019 08:29
WhiteBattle Red Bloga Houston Texans communityL Antworten

It’s Friday. Let’s have a discussion." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - og In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsTexansOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Texans StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Texans NewsYahoo Texans Team PageYahoo Texans ReportYahoo Texans Depth ChartYahoo Texans TransactionsYahoo Texans PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Filed under:2019 NFL Draft2019 NFL Draft: Which Cornerbacks Do You Want Houston To Target?New Brandon Dunn Color Rush Jersey ,34commentsIt’s Friday. Let’s have a discussion. CDTShareTweetShareShare2019 NFL Draft: Which Cornerbacks Do You Want Houston To Target?Jason Getz-USA TODAY SportsThroughout this past week, I wrote all about draft eligible offensive tackles. I looked as in depth as I could at the ‘Top 15’ tackles available, and it’s all out there now. The past is dead. That book is read. It’s time to do other things. What I would like to do now is watch a bunch of cornerbacks and try to write about them. As a non-college football watcher, the NFL Draft is like one of those dreams where I’m two months into my final semester and realize I never made it to an English class. It’s always this, and some school in a tree house, and lots of plants everywhere. Since I have this disease, I have no idea which cornerbacks are worth watching. Currently the same three are mocked to the Texans and usually in the first round. It’s Greedy Williams Dylan Cole Color Rush Jersey , DeAndre Baker, or Byron Murphy. I know these names, but I don’t know anything about them. I want to know, and that’s what I’ll be doing all next week. As I learned with Greg Little, the mass produced coverage that’s ubiquitous is often times wrong. I don’t want to watch only these three; I want to watch others as well. So I ask you, loyal reader:Which cornerbacks are your favorite in this 2019 draft class? Which ones do you want Houston to target? Is there anyone in particular I should take a look at? There should be a way I can complete some extra credit to still be able to graduate on time. Three years ago when I was living out in Virginia I fell in love with an album by Pianos Become The Teeth called Keep You. They were opening for a show I was going to in D.C. I drank beers in an alley instead of seeing them, and still haven’t seen them since. Their previous albums were all yelling. I’m a melody man. Rhythm Trevor Daniel Color Rush Jersey , bass, whatever, doesn’t do much for me, and there isn’t much of anything melodic when it comes to hollering. For whatever reason, I went back to listen to this Keep You album, and it was beautiful. There’s like seven lines on the album that break my heart every time, and as a man who obsessed with the past at the time Demaryius Thomas Color Rush Jersey , it was my perfect companion for cutting down trees and writing about Julio Jones and thinking about what in the world happened in the previous year. Earlier this year this same band came out with a new album. This one is called Wait For Love. When it came out, I thought of it as fine. It was pretty. It was much happier than the previous one. It just didn’t make me feel anything. With end of year album lists coming out I went back and listened to it again, and I like it! a lot more now. Give it a listen. It’s some good November weather. Anyways, that’s all I got. The rest of the floor is yours to talk about whatever, Texans related or not. Just remember the standard commenting rules apply.

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz