Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 53 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

22.07.2019 06:11
Hondas remaining deficiencies. Alonso claimed an impressive seventh from the back row of the grid at Spa but knows a repeat per Antworten

MONZA, Italy -- Fernando Alonso says a repeat of his seventh position in Belgium is a long shot for the Italian Grand Prix.Alonso qualified 13th for the Monza race as McLaren struggled on its weakest circuit of the year, one which exposes Hondas remaining deficiencies. Alonso claimed an impressive seventh from the back row of the grid at Spa but knows a repeat performance is unlikely this weekend.Asked if seventh was too much of a target this weekend, he replied: Yes, too far in Monza. Its very different and more tough for us. There are only six corners and the rest is long straights, so we cannot make up much time in the corners.We will struggle in the race, but we knew that, so we will try to enjoy and do our own race and see the result in the end. If there are any points in our pocket at the end of the race it will be welcome and if not it will be a good learning because we have some good experimental parts on the car that need some good mileage.Qualifying outside the top ten means Alonso has free reign when it comes to tyre choice and he admits starting on the hardest compound, the medium tyre, is a possibility to try and gain some positions with a long first stint.We will see. We have a good choice of tyres, so lets make that work. Cameron Jordan Jersey . The players spoke Jan. 13 during a Major League Baseball Players Association conference call after Rodriguez sued the union and Major League Baseball to overturn an arbitrators decision suspending him for the 2014 season and post-season. Willie Roaf Womens Jersey . Oaklands loss to Seattle clinched the ALs best record for the Red Sox with one day to spare in the regular season. "I think everybody was kind of watching," catcher David Ross said. "Demp (Ryan Dempster) came out before he went to the bullpen and was just yelling that they lost. http://www.saintsrookiestore.com/Saints-Willie-Roaf-Jersey/ . Louis. To which I would say two things: 1. Where there is smoke, there is or perhaps has been a little fire. Or, in other words, the two teams would appear to have at least spoken. And spoken is defined as one calling the other to inquire, no more, no less. Thomas Morstead Saints Jersey . Defenceman Yannick Weber scored the go-ahead goal early in the third period and the Canucks breathed a sigh of relief with a 2-1 win on Saturday night. Chauncey Gardner-Johnson Youth Jersey . Speaking to the Chicago Tribune at baseballs Winter Meetings in Lake Buena Vista, Florida, Boras called the former home of the Expos a "tremendous environment" for baseball. Todd Carney has reiterated hes keen to return to the NRL but wont make any call on his playing future until his wrongful dismissal case against Cronulla is resolved.Carney and the premiers were directed to mediation by the Supreme Court in February to negotiate a potential settlement on his claim, reported to be close to $2.4 million.Carney was sacked by the Sharks in 2014 over his infamous bubbler act.A lot of people think I am back here to get back in the NRL, but I am back here on holidays, Carney told News Corp Australia.I have been speaking to a few clubs in England.Until that (Cronulla matter) is over, Im not really sure where my future lies or where I will be playing.Due to his off-field indiscretions during his time with Canberra, the Sydney Roosters and CCronulla, Carney admits his path to playing again in Australia is narrow.dddddddddddd.Carney is back in the country after being released by English Super League side Catalans in September with two years left on his contract.He admits his immediate playing future is likely in England, although theres some talk St George Illawarra and Melbourne have shown interest in signing Carney.Theres obviously unfinished business. Everyone wants to play (in the NRL). Until things are sorted (with Cronulla), Im not too sure what is going to happen but thats the plan.Carney is set to fight fellow former NRL player Chris Sandow on December 9 in Sydney. ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz