Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 39 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

20.06.2019 09:52
eries to earn their first trip to the World Series since 1945.Many people donned Cubbie blue and held W flags. Two people climbe Antworten

CHICAGO -- Chicago Cubs fans waited 71 years to celebrate a return to the World Series.Overjoyed fans streamed out of Wrigley Field and into the streets Saturday night after the Cubs beat the Los Angeles Dodgers in Game 6 of the NL Championship Series to earn their first trip to the World Series since 1945.Many people donned Cubbie blue and held W flags. Two people climbed a traffic pole, with one man shimmying all the way to the end. Police said he was later arrested, as were a couple of fans who lit fireworks.A majority of the crowd, however, celebrated the victory peacefully. Many took selfies in front of the stadium and hugged one another. Some also broke out in song, while others shook up beer bottles and sprayed the crowd.Police officers, including about a dozen cops on horseback, kept a close eye on the crowd. And some officers were seen giving high-fives to fans as they walked by.Brian Dusza, who was at Wrigley for Game 6 of the 2003 NLCS, never thought hed see the team win the pennantI never thought Id see it, Dusza, 49, said after attending Saturdays game. I cant even describe what Im feeling.Among the few thousand fans who stayed in their seats an hour after the game ended was Ed Koenig of Darien. His eyes welled up as he talked about his father, who died in May.He never got to see this, Koenig said. I havent been to a game this season without him and when my friend won a lottery for these tickets, I thought `how am I going to go without my dad?But his friend convinced him to go.I have his watch on, Koenig said, showing off the watch on his wrist. I thought I was going without my dad, but Im with him.Before the game, Steve Zucker said that if the team won, he would go to his fathers grave and leave him a Cubs hat and T-shirt.My dad died playing cards, listening to the game on a little transistor radio, so I may bring that, too, Zucker said.Cubs pitcher Kyle Hendricks said after the game that this win and trip to the World Series was for the fans.I hope they enjoy this. They have been waiting a long time, Hendricks said. Best fans in the baseball, most dedicated fans, and they deserve a lot more of these.The Cubs will face the Cleveland Indians in Game 1 on Tuesday, with the series returning to Wrigley Field for Game 3 on Friday. Cheap Jackie Robinson Jersey . Ferrer, trying to win his fourth title on Mexican soil, will next play South Africas Kevin Anderson, who eliminated American Sam Querrey,7-6 (2), 6-4. Also Wednesday, Gilles Simon (6) of France beat Donald Young of the United States 6-4, 6-3, Ukraines Alexandr Dolgopolov downed Frenchman Jeremy Chardy 6-3, 6-4 and Croatias Ivo Karlovic defeated Dudi Sela of Israel 7-6 (4), 6-2. Cheap Dodgers Jerseys . World champions Tatiana Volosozhar and Maxim Trankov of Russia won the gold medal with 237.71 points, Moore-Towers and Moscovitch followed at 208.45 and Ksenia Stolbova and Fedor Klimov of Russia were third at 187. http://www.cheapdodgersjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-sandy-koufax-jersey . Michell Burger, a woman who lives on an estate next to Pistorius gated community, said she and her husband were awoken by the screams in the pre-dawn hours of Feb. 14 last year, when Pistorius killed Reeva Steenkamp by shooting four times through a door in his bathroom. Cheap Kirk Gibson Jersey . Bradwell was scheduled to become a free agent Tuesday. Born and raised in Toronto, Bradwell is entering his sixth CFL season, with all six played for his hometown Argonauts. Cheap Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys .2 billion agreement with Rogers Communications for the leagues broadcast and multimedia rights. Eddie Betts booted six goals as Adelaide ended North Melbournes AFL season with a 62-point elimination final belting on Saturday night, but two key Crows face tribunal concerns.Adelaide defender Kyle Hartigan was reported for tripping and fellow backman Daniel Talia could be charged with striking in the Crows 21.15 (141) to 12.7 (79) victory at Adelaide Oval.The Crows advance to an away semi-final against Sydney, with Hawthorn to meet Western Bulldogs in the other semi-final. Qualifying final winners Geelong and Greater Western Sydney have secured home preliminary finals in a fortnight.The Crows ended the distinguished North careers of Brent Harvey, Drew Petrie, Nick Dal Santo and Michael Firrito.With the Roos quartet not being given fresh contracts at the club, only Dal Santo offered evidence on Saturday night that their delistings werent premature - he was arguably Norths best player.Brilliant Crow Betts will star on the highlight reel but his teammates Hartigan and Talia will anxiously await match review panel verdicts after viewing the replay on Monday.Hartigan was reported on the spot for tripping Kangaroo Lindsay Thomas in the second quarter - the Crow thrust his l

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz