Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 36 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

19.06.2019 05:40
keep playing Cespedes in left field rather than center to protect his legs.Cabrera ran and took grounders and batting practice Antworten

NEW YORK -- The struggling Mets are finally starting to get healthier. They just hope their hitters return in time to save the season.Jose Reyes was back in the leadoff spot Saturday night after he was activated from the disabled list before New Yorks game against San Diego. The speedy switch-hitter played shortstop in place of Asdrubal Cabrera, sidelined since Aug. 1 with a strained tendon in his left knee.Reyes drew a walk in the first inning and came around to score.Cabrera is making progress, however, and the team hopes he can return next weekend in San Francisco, manager Terry Collins said.Collins sounded even more confident about slugger Yoenis Cespedes coming off the DL when hes eligible on Friday. Cespedes has been out since Aug. 4 with a strained right quadriceps and is scheduled to begin playing rehab games Monday with Class A St. Lucie.It was welcome news for a fading Mets team that had lost four straight and six of seven. Ranked 29th out of 30 major league teams in runs, the defending NL champions (57-58) began the day three games out of a playoff spot.They were 10-20 since Cespedes first got injured on July 8.Those guys cannot get back at a better time, Collins said. We need `em. We need their leadership, besides their playing ability.New York also called up right-hander Gabriel Ynoa from Triple-A Las Vegas to provide a potential long man in a bullpen that threw 6 1/3 perfect innings Friday night.Ynoa, who was 10-5 with a 4.42 ERA as a starter in the minors, was looking to make his major league debut.Right-hander Logan Verrett and infielder Matt Reynolds were optioned to Triple-A. Verrett, who had been filling in for injured starter Matt Harvey, lost his spot in the rotation Friday night after allowing a career-high eight runs -- including four homers -- in 2 2/3 innings of an 8-6 loss to the Padres.Left-hander Jonathon Niese is now scheduled to take that next turn in the rotation Wednesday night at Arizona. It would be Nieses first start for the Mets since he was reacquired from Pittsburgh at the Aug. 1 trade deadline.Hopefully, he can give us those quality innings that were going to need as we finish up the last couple months, Collins said.Reyes began the night hitting .239 with three homers and eight RBI in 67 at-bats. He had been sidelined since July 27 with a strained muscle on his left side and played a pair of rehab games at third base with Class A Brooklyn, going 2 for 6 with a double, three runs, two walks and two stolen bases.His energys going to bring something here, Collins said.Released by Colorado this season after serving a domestic-violence suspension, Reyes joined the Mets in early July and initially shifted from his natural shortstop position to third base to fill in for injured captain David Wright.Cespedes worked out Saturday and is expected to be the designated hitter for St. Lucie on Monday. Then he would play the outfield in the following days, Collins said.Weve talked to him on the phone and he said, `Ill see you Thursday in San Francisco, Collins said.When the outfielder returns, Collins said he might try to keep playing Cespedes in left field rather than center to protect his legs.Cabrera ran and took grounders and batting practice Saturday. He could begin playing minor league rehab games Tuesday, Collins said. Custom New York Yankees Jerseys . The All-Pro lineman got the leg bent under him while trying to make a tackle during the first half of a 22-20 overtime loss at Miami on Thursday night. The medical staff initially thought hed torn the ligament, and the test a day later in Cincinnati confirmed it. Custom Detroit Tigers Jerseys . LOUIS -- Valtteri Filppula assisted on three of Tampa Bays four goals, and the Lightning beat the St. http://www.customjerseysbaseball.com/custom-houston-astros-jerseys-364x.html . Meanwhile, there were huge victories for Sunderland and West Ham over fellow relegation rivals, leaving the battle to avoid the drop up for grabs with the bottom 11 teams separated by just six points. Eden Hazard and Fernando Torres scored second-half goals to seal a fourth straight victory for Chelsea, which climbed above Arsenal and Manchester City in the standings ahead of their games on Monday and Sunday respectively. Clearance Custom Baseball Jerseys . Dusautoir, the former World Player of the Year, sustained a torn bicep playing for Toulouse in the Heineken Cup on Saturday. The flanker, who has played 65 times for France, is expected to be out for up to four months. Custom Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys . Takahashi, who had a 10-point lead after the short program, received 268.31 points after the free skate to finish 15 points ahead of second-place Nobunari Oda.In his first exclusive blog for Sky Sports from India, Ben Duckett praises Stuart Broad ahead of his 100th Test, takes a silver medal in a team FIFA tournament, and talks questionable haircuts… Wednesdays first Test against India cant come soon enough.Weve been in Rajkot for the last couple of days now; the intensity of our training has picked up and were all just buzzing for the first Test. Weve got a great squad out here, and everyones very positive ahead of the series. India vs England November 9, 2016, 3:30am Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Weve been warmly welcomed at our team hotel with a big picture featuring all of the guys, though for some reason theyve chosen a picture of me from when I was about 18!Zafar Ansari has also come out of it badly - like me, he has a questionable haircut on show. But I dont think anyone is too happy with their photo, to be honest.Stuart Broad is set to play in his 100th Test this week, and for a guy like me, on his first England tour, he has been such a great example; he has been extremely welcoming, and is really easy to talk to. Stuart Broad celebrates his 100th Test for England if picked to play against India in Rajkot I wasnt sure what to expect before I came out here. There are obviously some players who Ive never played with or against before. But after just a few weeks, I already feel like I know the guys really well, Theres no pecking order, no cliques. Everyone just gets on really well.Weve also got a team room in the hotel in which weve had FIFA tournaments going on, or table tennis. I somehow came runner-up to Jos Buttler in the first FIFA tournament - I have no idea how I managed to do that. Jos Buttler took the honours in the first England team FIFA tournament of the tour Since the disappointing end to the Bangladesh series in Dhaka, it has been nice to have some time off, and bond a bit more as a team.Its obviously going to be a difficult series in Indias backyard, like it was in Bangladesh, with spin again likely to feature heavily, though there might be a bit more for the seamers on these surfaces.Ravichandran Ashwin is a quality bowler, and has been very successful in Test cricket. Ravindra Jadeja, too, is going to be very difficult to play against. Indian offspinner Ravichandran Ashwin (right) is set to play a big part in the Test series against England But when England have been at their best in the past against other top-class spinners - against Shane Warne in the Ashes, for example - is when theyve taken the attack to those guys, tried to put them under pressure.ddddddddddddThats what I felt like I did well in my final innings in Bangladesh; Id been getting out stuck on the crease a little bit, but then in that last innings, I played my game - swept the ball positively against the spinners. Ben Duckett (R) on his way through to a first Test fifty in the second Test against Bangladesh in Dhaka You spend a lot of time imagining making your Test debut for England, you play things out in your head, the first over against seam etc - and then you get the surprise of spin first ball!I was slightly under prepared for that, but you have to adapt. Thats life in international cricket.As Alastair Cook said, they were some of the toughest wickets he has played on in his career, so it wasnt easy. And Bangladesh bowled very well.It was a pleasure to open with Cooky - a legend of the game - and that hundred partnership with him in the second Test, plus to get a fifty on the board personally, was very pleasing. Hopefully I can take that bit more confidence with me into this series. Alastair Cook hit fifty in a hundred partnership with Ben Duckett in the second Test in Bangladesh I like to keep things very simple. When I initially came out here, I wasnt even sure if I was going to be in the side, so Im just happy to represent my country, whatever number that may be.I grew up batting in the middle order, so moving down to No 4 will not be a problem. And out here, you can face either seam or spin at any time, so I dont think it makes too much difference where you bat. England XI for first Test? Our Sky Sports pundits select their England XIs for Wednesdays first Test against India in Rajkot. The best bit of advice Ive got since being out here from the senior guys like Cooky and Joe Root is, just play your natural game.Thats why Ive been picked, its why Im here, and so thats what Im hoping to do on Wednesday.England take on India in the first Test of their five-match tour, in Rajkot, from 3.30am this Wednesday on Sky Sports 2. Watch the complete Test for £10.99 with no contract, with a Week Pass from NOW TV. Also See: India v England: Ways to watch England XI for the first Test? Inside track on India Broads 100th Test Quiz ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz