Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

18.06.2019 02:33
ter Tuesday that the International Olympic Committee and the United Nations work closely together for global harmony and peace.I Antworten

UNITED NATIONS -- Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon is calling for an Olympic truce and urging all warring parties to lay down their weapons and put aside difference during the upcoming summer games in Rio de Janeiro.The U.N. chief said in a video posted on Twitter Tuesday that the International Olympic Committee and the United Nations work closely together for global harmony and peace.I congratulate all the athletes and all the supporters and fans who will be filling the sporting arenas of Rio in the weeks ahead, Ban said. The Olympics and Paralympics celebrate the best of humanity.The 193-member U.N. General Assembly has passed resolutions since 1993 calling for an Olympic truce, but countries continue fighting wars whether the Olympics are on or not. Cheap Blue Jackets Jerseys . PETERSBURG, Fla. Cheap Custom Blue Jackets Jersey . 8 Kansas to a 64-63 win over Texas Tech on Tuesday night. The freshman from Vaughan, Ont. http://www.custombluejacketsjersey.com/ . -- Cam Newton pranced into the end zone, placed his hands over his chest and did his familiar Superman pose. Wholesale Custom Blue Jackets Shirts . Two pressure cooker bombs exploded near the finish line of the April 15 race in an area packed with fans cheering the passing runners. Three people were killed and more than 260 injured, including at least 16 who lost limbs. Blue Jackets Jerseys China .com) - Manchester City midfielder David Silva is expected to miss the next four weeks because of a calf problem. LAS VEGAS -- Super middleweight Claressa Shields, the two-time U.S. Olympic gold-medal winner, made her professional debut in action-packed style as she powered to a four-round decision victory against amateur rival Franchon Crews on Saturday night at T-Mobile Arena.Shields, a 21-year-old from Flint, Michigan, was the best female in amateur boxing and named the most outstanding fighter of the womens tournament at the Rio Games in August. She began her pro career by defeating Crews, a decorated amateur who had lost three times to Shields in the unpaid ranks.Shields beat Crews again in the paid ranks and did so handily, winning 40-36 on all three judges scorecards in a blazing fight. ESPN.com also had Shields winning 40-36. Shields victory took place on the undercard of her idol Andre Wards light heavyweight world title challenge against Sergey Kovalev.It feels so good to have just made my pro debut, Shields said. This is what Ive been training for. Im faster and I hit harder. And Im the better fighter. But Crews brought 100 percent, and I respect her for that. I hope to fight next in January or February.?As soon as the bell rang to begin the fight, Shields and Crews stormed toward each other with all-out aggression in what was a blazing first round.dddddddddddd There were several heated exchanges, and they both landed clean punches. The action did not let up in the second round, but Shields appeared to get the better of Crews, even landing a heavy left hand as the round wound down.Referee Russell Mora twice warned Crews (0-1), 29, of Baltimore, for pushing Shields to the canvas and sneaking in some solid blows.Shields (1-0), who earned $50,000, was going hard for a knockout in the fourth round and rattled Crews, who made $10,000, with several hard punches.Its not what I wanted, but to be called on, last minute, for a fight of this magnitude, I am proud of myself, Crews said. We will fight again in the future.Shields, the most decorated female amateur in history who is also a four-time U.S. national champion and two-time world amateur champion, has not lost since 2012 and finished her amateur career 77-1. ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz