Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 36 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
x123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

09.06.2019 10:48
t next? I know one way and that is to come in tomorrow and work my (rear end) off and get this team ready to go to Oakland, McCo Antworten

RIO DE JANEIRO -- If you enjoyed weightlifting at the 2012 Olympics, you might be confused about where your favorites have gone.The reigning gold, silver and bronze medalists werent around Friday for the womens 75-kilogram class because theyre all suspended. Spains Lidia Valentin Perez was fourth in London in 2012, but is now waiting to see whether shell be upgraded to top spot.While Valentin Perez said she didnt want to talk about the doping threat to her sport after winning bronze Friday at her second Olympics, she has been vocal on social media.For a clean sport with values, reads a message she posted to Instagram shortly before the games, accompanied by the Olympic rings. Because when an athlete is doping they stop being an athlete, and this stops being a sport.Indeed, weightlifting has been so ravaged by doping cases that many events are almost unrecognizable from just four years ago. Out of 45 medalists from London, 12 have so far failed retests of their Olympic doping samples, with others banned at events like the world championships.Thursdays winner Rim Jong Sim comes from the secretive and tightly state-controlled North Korean sports system, which has produced numerous doping cases across many sports and currently has five top lifters serving bans.Rim was utterly dominant, lifting 121 kilograms in the snatch and 153 in the clean and jerk for a total of 274, way ahead of the 258 managed by Belarusian silver medalist Darya Naumava, or 257 for Valentin Perez.When I saw that I secured the first place in the competition, the first thing I thought was that I made beloved Great Leader Kim Jong-Un happy and I just want to see him as soon as possible, she said through an interpreter. As for my family, I just meet them again once Im in North Korea, so I have nothing special to say.In her spare time, Rim said she listens to patriotic music about North Koreas leaders.North Korea won four gold medals in London four years ago but has started slowly in Rio, with only two silver and two bronze medals before Rims win.Rim was gold medalist in the 69kg class four years ago and said a hard training schedule and advanced sports medicine had helped her overcome injury to win again despite moving up a class.There was also a shadow over the silver for Naumava because the International Weightlifting Federation had tried to ban the entire Belarus team from Rio over repeated doping test failures, but was stymied because the paperwork on those cases was not completed in time by the International Olympic Committee.Throughout the Olympics, weightlifters finishing behind athletes from countries they consider suspect have suggested they could be upgraded when drug test results come back, or expressed suspicion about rapid improvements by athletes with a checkered past. At the top end of the sport, denunciations of drug cheats are comparatively rare, though Valentin Perez is changing that.Commenting on yet another round of failed tests earlier this summer, the Spanish lifter let her frustration show on social media. Say NO doping, she wrote. STOP DOPING! Custom Spurs T-shirts . "Jeff is a hard worker who was an important special-teams contributor for us last season," said Stamps GM John Hufnagel. Spurs Jerseys China . -- There were a lot of firsts for the Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday night. http://www.customspursjersey.com/ . Cuban testified Thursday that he was upset when the companys CEO told him news that would reduce the value of his shares, for which hed paid $7.5 million. But he said he did nothing improper when he sold those shares over the next two days. Sean Elliott Jersey Large . Numbers Game examines the deal that sees Michael Del Zotto and Kevin Klein switch places. The Predators Get: D Michael Del Zotto. Authentic Custom Spurs Jersey . Cote was eligible to become a free agent Feb. 15. Cote helped running back Jon Cornish run for a league-high 1,813 rushing yards en route to being named the leagues most outstanding player. SAN DIEGO -- Drew Brees and the New Orleans Saints go into their bye week with their first win of the season, a crazy comeback against Philip Rivers and the San Diego Chargers.Brees and the Saints rallied with two touchdowns in the final 4 minutes, 50 seconds for a stunning 35-34 victory after the Chargers blew a 13-point lead by committing two crucial turnovers.A collective effort, said Brees, who spent his first five NFL seasons with the Chargers before suffering a shoulder injury and being allowed to leave as a free agent. We all felt we were meant to win this game no matter what had happened up to that point. Players made plays on both sides of the ball.With the Chargers trying to protect a 34-21 lead, Melvin Gordon fumbled and Darryl Tapp recovered at the San Diego 13, setting up Brees 5-yard TD pass to Michael Thomas on fourth-and-2 to pull to 34-28 with 4:50 to go.Travis Benjamin then fumbled after a reception and Nate Stupar recovered at the San Diego 31. Seven plays later, fullback John Kuhn scored his third TD of the game, on a 1-yard run. The PAT made it 35-34.Rivers, who was Brees understudy for his first two NFL seasons, was intercepted by B.W. Webb with 1:10 to go.It was the first win for the Saints (1-3).It was the third time this season the Chargers (1-3) blew a late lead.Here are some takeaways from the Saints big win:BYE TIME: Its a good way to go into the bye week feeling good about it, Stupar said. instead of 0-4 its 1-3. Weve just got to build from this, watch the film to get better and continue to use this moment to carry on throughout the bye week.REFLECTION: When the Saints came to Qualcomm Stadium to stretch their legs after a long flight Saturday, Brees walked to the spot in the west end zone where he suffered a career-changing injury on the last day of 2005, and said a prayer.It was a great time of reflecting, of just how far Ive come and our team has come, Brees said.It was the first time Brees played at Qualcomm Stadium since Dec. 31, 2005, when he injured his throwing shoulder in his final appearance as Chargers quarterback. He had surgery and was allowed to leave as a free agent, signing wwith New Orleans.dddddddddddd.That gave the starting job to Rivers.That last game in San Diego, I thought my career might have been over, Brees said. As I walked off the field, I thought it might be the last game I would ever play.COOL BREES: After the final gun, Brees ran over to the stands and traded high-fives with jubilant Saints fans. After showering and doing postgame interviews, he came back out on the field with several family members and friends. He said his kids have seen the highlight tape from his excellent 2004 season so many times that he wanted to let them recreate some plays on the field.WHITE HOT: Chargers coach Mike McCoy was furious after watching the meltdown. That performance in the second half is flat-out unacceptable, McCoy said. From the very opening kickoff return all the way to the very end. You cannot turn the ball over at critical times when you are trying to put the game away. Two times in a row. We absolutely gave this one away.So what next? I know one way and that is to come in tomorrow and work my (rear end) off and get this team ready to go to Oakland, McCoy said. I dont worry about any of that. Im coaching this football team the way I know how to do it and we are going to grind.NO LEAD IS SAFE: The Chargers seemed to have it in control after Rivers directed a 14-play, 74-yard scoring drive capped by Gordons second 1-yard scoring run of the game to give the Chargers a 31-21 lead with 12:15 to play. Rivers kept the drive alive with a pinpoint, 16-yard completion to Tyrell Williams to the New Orleans 7-yard line.Josh Lambo kicked a 47-yard field goal with 8:39 left to make it 34-21.Rivers said the Chargers still believe in McCoy.You look up and I dont know anything in the last six minutes that he could have done differently, Rivers said. Yeah, we still believe. ... Out of all games played so far this year, I feel as players we should have won them all. But we sit here and weve only won one of them.---Online: http://pro32.ap.org/poll and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz