Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

09.06.2019 08:46
Desio, Juan Martin Hernandez and Matias Ortega as Los Pumas look to build on their promising performance against the All Blacks Antworten

Argentina have handed Brumbies scrum half Tomás Cubelli a start in one of a handful of changes to their side to face the Wallabies in Perth.Juan Manuel Leguizamon, Santiago González Iglesias and Lucas González Amorosin come in for Javier Ortega Desio, Juan Martin Hernandez and Matias Ortega as Los Pumas look to build on their promising performance against the All Blacks last week.Argentina Team: Joaquín Tuculet, Santiago Cordero,? Matías Moroni, Santiago González Iglesias, Lucas González Amorosino, Nicolás Sánchez, Tomás Cubelli; Nahuel Tetaz Chaparro, Agustín Creevy (c), Ramiro Herrera, Javier Ortega Desio, Matías Alemanno, Pablo Matera, Juan Manuel Leguizamon, Facundo Isa,Replacements: Julian Montoya, Lucas Noguera, Enrique Pieretto, Marcos Kremer,? Leonardo Senatore, Martín Landajo, Gabriel Ascarate, Matías Orlando Authentic Custom Suns Jersey . -- Arizona raced out to a big lead and did not back off, hitting the accelerator instead. Custom Penny Hardaway Jersey . The Dane followed up his first European Tour title last weekend with eight birdies and just a single dropped shot on Thursday for a one-stroke advantage over South Africas Allan Versfeld and Portugals Ricardo Santos. http://www.customsunsjersey.com/ .ca NHL Power Rankings for the second straight week, ahead of the Pittsburgh Penguins and Colorado Avalanche. Cheap Custom Suns Jersey . A statement from the worlds top-ranked player says all checks "were satisfactory and showed positive evolution" regarding the injury, which contributed to his loss to Stanislas Wawrinka in the final in Melbourne. Custom Suns Jersey China . - Connor McDavid scored 53 seconds into overtime as the Erie Otters came from behind to defeat the visiting Guelph Storm 4-3 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. Manly pair Jamie Buhrer and Jake Trbojevic have been backed by teammates to usher in a new era as captains of the club next season.A fresh start awaits at Brookvale after injured skipper Jamie Lyon conceded his NRL career is over, while fellow veterans Brett Stewart and Steve Matai face uncertain futures.But star halfback Daly Cherry-Evans insists Sea Eagles are in good hands, endorsing both Buhrer and Trbojevic to succeed Lyon together in 2017 and beyond.Id be a big advocate for them to be our co-captains next year, Cherry-Evans said.I definitely feel a sense of security knowing if Jamie Lyon is not running me out, that Ive got two people that are very well respected amongst this playing group to lead us out.A final decision on who takes over Lyons role wont be made until the new year, however coach Trent Barrett is wary of placing too much burden on the 22-year-old Trbojevic.The local junior has yet to reach the 50-game milestone.He is still only young and I wont be throwing him to the wolves either. Theres still some really good older heads in the club, Barrett said.I dont have a preferred model (but) I think the co-captain model does work well when youve got a young bloke, like we have this year with Jamie and Jake.ddddddddddddBuhrer, 26, said he is proud to have co-led the team in Lyons absence this year as it had been a childhood dream to skipper his favourite club.I suppose I only came on due to Steve Matai and (Stewart) missing a lot of time this year, he said.But its something that Im extremely proud of, something Ive enjoyed to do. And if I get the chance the next two weeks, Ill look to make the most of it.Trbojevic was initially nervous when he was handed a leadership role mid-season but paid tribute to Lyon for helping him adjust to his new duties.The hard-working forward, together with brother and fullback Tom, is regarded as a cornerstone of the team over the coming years.When I was first a bit nervous, he said, `It makes you a better player, being captain, Trbojevic said.I thought it was going to be pretty hard, but the first few games I quite enjoyed it. It was a cool experience.Weve got heaps of leaders in the team. It made it a bit easier because theyd help you out. ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz