Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
x123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

08.06.2019 04:46
n-Australian PGA Tour member in Sydney this week.So why then does Spieth break ranks with so many of his countrymen in travellin Antworten

With two weeks to go until Survivor Series, the prospect of WWEs first multibrand pay-per-view card since SummerSlam presents a challenge for the weekly booking of Raw and SmackDown.How does one keep alive the intensity of interbrand storylines while simultaneously preparing the majority of superstars -- both heel and babyface alike -- to join forces in one of three traditional Survivor Series elimination tag-team matches?Its a process that appears counterintuitive, with the majority of feuds forced to press pause for the month of November, making Survivor Series largely feel like an All-Star game with little meaning to the overall story. But its a tightrope over which Raw was able to successfully traverse on Monday, even with the tape-delayed broadcast from Glasgow, Scotland, providing equal moments of joy and frustration to viewers.Overall, Raw provided an entertaining three hours of pro wrestling Monday, as it overcame a recent trend of underwhelming storytelling by once again relying on the charisma and presence of its top stars. This weeks challenge was made more difficult by an unpredictable European crowd, which alternated between attempting to hijack the broadcast (while singing and chanting for Bayley during a nearly botched womens segment) and appearing dead silent.The shows payoff was an exciting Fatal 5-Way main event as commissioner Stephanie McMahon allowed Raws wildly diverse five-man Survivor Series team one final chance to sort out its differences ahead of the Nov. 20 PPV.The wild finish -- which announcer Michael Cole summed up by saying, That was ... weird -- provided a cliffhanger of sorts for next week, after Kevin Owens, who was knocked out from a Roman Reigns Superman punch, unknowingly scored a pinfall over his similarly unconscious best friend Chris Jericho.Overall, the main event did well to sell the dynamics of tension within the five-man team. While former Shield members Reigns and Seth Rollins appear to be at peace, theres new potential for unrest with Owens and Jericho. Braun Strowman, meanwhile, made it clear he isnt willing to work with anyone, having turned down Jeri-KOs earlier request to join forces with them.The tension was underwritten by McMahons warning in the shows opening segment (complete with a mic drop) that Team Raw should fight against SmackDown at Survivor Series as if their jobs depend on it, because they do.While a lengthy tag team segment in which The New Day was dressed like characters in Braveheart seemed to create polarizing reactions from fans online, Mondays show did feature strong developments in a pair of singles matches set for Survivor Series.One week after Intercontinental champion Dolph Ziggler issued an open challenge on SmackDown Live to any member of Raw, the title match was made complete after Sami Zayn defeated Rusev. The development was a welcome one for fans of Zayn, the outstanding in-ring worker who has floundered in recent months following the conclusion of his feud with Owens.Brock Lesnar, meanwhile, is often at his best in pre-taped video promos, and this week was no different. He hammered home not just his distaste for Goldberg and his family, but an extreme lack of concern for anyone but himself that remains the core of his heel persona.The Beast remains such a huge draw because of how real he is perceived by fans in ways that go beyond his stiff in-ring style and legitimate fighting background. Lesnar is often just as real on the microphone, and has never hidden his true motives as a hired gun of sorts, who remains in pro wrestling as much for the financial benefits and outlet for physicality than a true love of the art form.Its because of that foundation that Lesnars promo on Monday was so effective as he referenced how little he cares about his loss to Goldberg at WrestleMania XX because of the more important business that was ahead of him in the UFC. (Even if the timeline is a little skewed, as Lesnar departed from WWE in 2004 initially to make a run at the NFL.)Ultimately, Lesnar was able to effectively communicate his motives and intentions for his match against Goldberg on Monday (see the Line of the night below) in ways that he and advocate Paul Heyman were unable to in recent weeks, adding a much-needed jolt to the story line.Hits and missesThe Glasgow crowd failed to hold back its true feelings for anyone, giving outrageously loud pops to the likes of Bayley, Rollins, Owens and Scotlands own Noam Dar in his main roster cruiserweight debut. It was just as quick to boo those they did not like, which included an overwhelmingly negative reaction toward Reigns. The ovation provided an opportunity for commentator Corey Graves to showcase his heel ways and he didnt disappoint, saying, Sorry [Michael] Cole, I can barely hear you over this rousing ovation. It was good to see someone at WWE acknowledging something -- the fans rejection of Reigns as a babyface -- that has become such a consistent reality.It was a bit disappointing to see Strowman turn down the advances of Jericho and Owens, mostly because WWE currently lacks the kind of vicious heel stable the trio could conceivably provide. With the hot and cold booking of The Wyatt Family only watering them down of late (although the addition of Randy Orton could change things), adding more muscle to the comedic chemistry of Jeri-KO would seem the perfect complement. Its something for WWE to consider at the very least, as this version of Jericho could prove to be the perfect villainous leader in the same manner in which Ric Flair served many years ago with The Four Horsemen. If not Strowman, the duo of Cesaro and Sheamus would also be a smart choice, provided the foursome were given better material and direction to work with than the comparable (and ill-conceived) League of Nations in 2015.Lana did well to put down the Glasgow crowd and dismissed their cheers by saying, Thank you, but I dont need the support of this pathetic village. But she just as quickly took a major misstep by saying here in America moments later without realizing it or correcting herself. This wasnt quite Hulk Hogan making multiple references to the Silverdome at WrestleMania XXX in New Orleans, but it was close.For as ridiculous as The Shining Stars timeshare gimmick has been, WWE has been incredibly consistent in keeping it alive, in ways that The Titus Brand, Make Darren Young Great Again and Nevilles post-NXT career could only dream of.No one does old school heel better than Owens these days, and seeing him rip up a fans sign at ringside during the main event was a welcomed touch and call back to days of old.Move of the nightWith all due respect to Sin Caras incredible senton onto the floor, in which he landed flush on top of Noam Dar during their cruiserweight six-man tag match, there was a main event spot that provided much more of a crash landing. With Braun Strowman laid out on a table outside the ring during a Fatal 5-Way match, Seth Rollins powerbombed Chris Jericho onto Strowman as the table shattered.WHAT AN IMPACT as @WWERollins smashes @IAmJericho through the table...AND @BraunStrowman! #RAW #Fatal5Way pic.twitter.com/MfwkpxjPX3- WWE (@WWE) November 8, 2016Line of the nightListen, ladies and gentleman, Bill Goldberg has been out of the squared circle for 12 years. Really? It aint gonna happen. So if youd like to tune in at Survivor Series and watch Bill Goldberg get his ass kicked, subscribe to the network. This man is not gonna beat Brock Lesnar. I dont give a damn what his 10-year-old son is going to think, Im not going to show any f---ing mercy on Bill Goldberg. My message to his son and his wife: Dont watch, please dont watch. Stay at home and hopefully your husband returns. Hopefully. - Brock Lesnar Authentic Custom Kings Jersey . The 26-year-old Ireland striker, who has four goals this season, has signed a three-and-a-half year contract with his new club. Cheap Custom Kings Jersey . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. http://www.customnbakingsjersey.com/ . Numbers Game examines the deal that sees Michael Del Zotto and Kevin Klein switch places. The Predators Get: D Michael Del Zotto. Custom Kings Jersey China . Canada is now down to its 22-player limit, although but players wont be registered until Christmas Day. Changes could still be made as a result of a suspension or injury. Kings Jerseys China .25 million option on reliever Jose Veras. SYDNEY -- Jordan Spieth may as well just switch allegiances and become an Australian, such is the warm welcome he will receive in Sydney over the next few days.In town to contest the Australian Open for the third straight year, Spieth is the only major international drawcard at the Royal Sydney Golf Club. But given the way the 23-year-old conducts himself, its unlikely the local support will lament the absence of anyone else.He may even steal some of the local support away from Australian favourites Adam Scott, Geoff Ogilvy, John Senden and recent PGA Tour winner Rod Pampling.Well we love our time here, Spieth said when he fronted the media on Tuesday.We have a great week - its just absolutely a beautiful place coming over to Sydney and a change of pace now coming to a different golf course; but thats a whole new fun challenge for us.Were really happy to be back over in Oz - it just absolutely shows that I meant what I said about how much we like coming here and to continue to do so. Were looking forward to a great week.Already a winner of the Stonehaven Cup, Spieths victory at the 2014 Australian Open helped propel him into one golfs finest seasons in 2015 - a five-victory run that included the Masters and US Open titles and eventually saw him rise to world No.1.Yeah it was one of the best rounds Ive ever played, Spieth said of his closing-round 63 in 2014.It was very windy. I remember playing No.1 and hitting two pretty good shots and having a long two-putt for par.I heard a roar from I think Adam (Scott) making birdie on the hole in front and I just remember that not bothering me as much as it bothered me when I was in contention (previously) and the contenders were making birdies; [I wasnt] feeling that extra pressure. I just didnt feel it that day.I just said let this course come to you - you dont have to make a bunch of birdies on a day like today, and I certainly ended up making a bunch of them because I was just laid back and hit the right shots in the right places and then made a few putts.ddddddddddddWhile many Australian golf fans will have fond memories of that round, Spieth showed true class on Tuesday in noting the deeper meaning that 63 carried in Australian sport at the time following the tragic death of cricketer Phil Hughes.The Australia batsman had been on 63 when he was struck in the head by a bouncer while batting for South Australia against NSW at the SCG.It was a really great feeling - I remember having the trophy and on the stage after the round; what an incredible trophy it is, I see it every day when I walk into my house. It was a tremendous honour.And 63, being even more significant given, can you remind me of his name, the cricketer who was on 63, Phil Hughes, I know that was kind of ironic that day because I think it was the week after he [died]; so there was some significance there, too.Outside of Spieth, Venezuelan Jhonnatan Vegas is the only other non-Australian PGA Tour member in Sydney this week.So why then does Spieth break ranks with so many of his countrymen in travelling Down Under, especially this year given he is no longer the defending champion?I just think its really cool to be in an opportunity, 23 years old, and to travel around the world playing golf and people want you to come and play golf around the world so they can see it, Spieth said of his willingness to travel outside the States.Thats a unique position to be in and I enjoy that those opportunities are there because our time off the golf course is totally different from what you see at home.And why not, if you have the opportunity when youre young, to go travel around the world and experience these cultures and that kind of shapes you as a person, too, recognising in your little bubble at home thats not the way the world is and you can kind of see the things in perspective a little bit. ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz