Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 45 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

13.08.2018 04:48
the formation they should deploy, Reid told Sky Sports News HQ he would include the Liverpool duo of midfielder Milner and stri Antworten

England should start James Milner and Daniel Sturridge at Euro 2016, says Peter Reid. Reid, who won 13 caps for England between 1985 and 1988, has picked his ideal starting line-up as England prepare to kick off the tournament against Russia in Marseille on June 11. Sky Sports Euro 2016 predictor Make your predictions with our interactive wall chart here. With great debate over who should start for England and the formation they should deploy, Reid told Sky Sports News HQ he would include the Liverpool duo of midfielder Milner and striker Sturridge in a 4-2-3-1 formation. He said: I would go with Hart in goal. Across the back its going to be Walker, Smalling, Cahill and Rose. England manager Roy Hodgson says he almost knows his starting XI for the start of Euro 2016. What Id do in the middle of the park, Id go with two holding midfielders. Id go with Milner - hes a consistent type of player who doesnt give the ball away - and Dier.The three in front of him, Dele Alli has got to play on the left side for me because hes been outstanding. Rooney Id play in there, in terms of going forward, but as he showed in the FA Cup final [against Crystal Palace] he goes back and makes tackles.On the right side, if hes fit, Ive seen him play plenty in this position, Id go with Sturridge. Hes another one with pace who can get a goal.Up front Im sorry to say Vardy would miss out and Id go with Kane but weve got a lot of exciting and talented players on the bench. Reid would have Wayne Rooney [L] and James Milner [R] in his England line-up Although Reid is positive about the England team going forward, he does have concerns over the defence, which is why he believes Roy Hodgson should set his team up with two holding midfielders.The team worries me defensively, he said. I would have two so-called holding midfielders in there but we would have to tighten up defensively. Reid made 13 appearances for England In this squad I do see goals and we have Vardy, who can come on and get a goal. Hes been absolutely outstanding. We have Sterling, Lallana and Henderson as well so we have got talent in there. Also See: Neville: Hodgson must stay on England drop in world rankings Hodgson: Were built to attack Englands best penalty line-up Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping . Coach Tom Thibodeau says the former MVP will probably start travelling with the team in the next few weeks. Rose tore the meniscus in his right knee at Portland in November and was ruled out for the remainder of the season by the Bulls. Cheap NFL Jerseys . Down by seven with 90 seconds left in regulation, thats where they looked comfortable. http://www.nflcheapjerseysfreeshipping.com/ . Once again Jordan Cieciwa (@FitCityJordan) and I (@LynchOnSports) go head to head in our picks. Last weekend at UFC Fight Night 32 my #TeamLynch got the best of #TeamJC by a score of 9-6. Let us know which side youre on for UFC 167 use the hashtag #TeamLynch or #TeamJC on Twitter. Authentic NFL Jerseys China . -- Charlie Graham stopped 67 shots as the Belleville Bulls edged the visiting Guelph Storm 6-5 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. NFL Jerseys China . "Four now," Carl Gunnarsson told the Leaf Report proudly following a 5-2 victory over New York on Tuesday night, the clubs fifth straight at home. WASHINGTON -- Pitcher Jimmy Cordero has been acquired by the Washington Nationals from the Philadelphia Phillies for a player to be named.The 25-year-old right-hander is 10-12 with a 3.80 ERA in 110 relief appearances and five starts over five minor league seasons.He was obtained by Philadelphia at the 2015 tradee deadline in the deal that sent outfielder Ben Revere to the Blue Jays.ddddddddddddCordero was designated for assignment by Philadelphia on Nov. 18. The trade was announced Wednesday. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz