Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 39 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

12.08.2018 00:58
cDonald and Don Taylor that the organization was hoping to finish off the process shortly. "Johns certainly in the mix and very Antworten

OAKLAND, Calif. -- For a No. 5 starter, Chicago Cubs right-hander Kyle Hendricks has been doing a pretty good impersonation of an ace this season.Hendricks is 10-7 with an ERA of 2.22, second lowest in the National League. Over his past nine appearances, including eight starts, he is 6-1 with a 1.04 ERA, 47 strikeouts and 16 walks. He is coming off a shutout of the Miami Marlins and will try to continue his hot streak against the Oakland As on Sunday afternoon.Last season, his second in the big leagues, Hendricks went 8-7 with a 3.95 ERA.I think I learned a lot from last year, the struggles I kind of went through, Hendricks said Saturday before the Cubs 4-0 victory against Oakland. I lost my mechanics a little bit. Kind of getting back into that. I learned a lot about myself. ... I was able to carry that through the offseason, came into spring and still felt good with it. Did a lot of work in spring just to make sure my mechanics were solid, ready for the year.There have been a lot of other changes. Im using my curveball a lot more this year, my four-seam fastball a lot more. Ive been pitching more. Im pitching inside better. Ive been doing a lot of different things.Cubs manager Joe Maddon pointed to Hendricks improved fastball command as the key reason for his turnaround.Hes always had it but not to the level or extent hes had it this year, Maddon said. And everything plays off of that. In addition to that, more curveballs recently and a little bit more four-seam fastball elevated, which I love. So I think hes kind of added in a subtle way some mixes to what hes doing that have benefited him, but primarily throwing his fastball for a strike.He gets a lot of takes, a lot of called strikes where the hitter is scratching his head but doesnt really argue with the umpire a whole lot because it was a strike. Theres great movement on his pitches.The As will send rookie left-hander Sean Manaea to the mound for his 16th career major-league start. In his previous start he gave up five runs, four of them earned, on six hits over 5 2/3 innings in a 5-4 loss to the Angels. Two of those hits allowed were two-run homers.Last time it was like two pitches that got me, Manaea said. I definitely learned from that. Just got to calm myself when I get in those situations. In my bullpen, it was all about just locating my fastball. I worked really hard in the bullpen and Im feeling really good for my next start.Manaea has gone 1-2 with a 3.14 ERA in seven games, including six starts, after returning from the disabled list on June 29. He went on the DL on June 14 with a left pronator strain. He is 0-1 with a 2.51 ERA over his past five games.The As acquired Manaea on July 28 last season from the Kansas City Royals, along with right-hander Aaron Brooks, for current Cubs second baseman Ben Zobrist.Manaea grew up in Indiana, not far from Chicago, and hell face the Cubs for the first time.I think its fun, just because I grew up watching the Cubs, Manaea said. They are really good this year. Its going to be a fun matchup. Im excited to see how things go tomorrow. Jerseys NFL Wholesale . With their top three point guards and Kobe Bryant all sidelined by injury, the Lakers signed Marshall out of the D-League on Friday before their home game against Minnesota. Jerseys NFL Authentic China . The 17-year-old native of Marystown, N.L., pulled out of Skate Canada International last month in Saint John, N.B., with the same problem. http://www.jerseysnflwholesalenike.com/ . At a Manhattan federal court hearing, attorney Jordan Siev said his law office has gotten more evidence nearly every day to support its lawsuit accusing MLB and Selig of going on a "witch hunt" to ruin Rodriguezs reputation and career. He said the defendants went "way over the line. Jerseys NFL Cheap . Newcastle dominated in the early stages but City weathered the storm and then raised its game in extra time. Negredo broke the deadlock from close range after a simple move in the 99th minute before Dzeko took the ball round goalkeeper Tim Krul to seal the victory in the 105th. Jerseys Cheap . Philadelphia is 2-0 against the Senators this season and scored five goals in each victory. The Flyers recorded a 5-0 win in Ottawa on Nov. 12 and then earned a 5-2 home decision on Nov. 19. The Flyers have claimed three straight and four of the last five encounters with the Sens overall and Philly has won two in a row and three of its past four tests in Canadas capital city.John Tortorella is expected to be named the Vancouver Canucks new bench boss. He arrived at Vancouver International Airport on Friday amidst reports that he is about to be named the new Canucks coach. "No decision has been finalized yet," replied a Canucks spokesperson when contacted by TSN. Canucks general manager Mike Gillis was on Team 1040 Radio in Vancouver on Friday and wouldnt confirm that Tortorella was the teams new coach but indicated he was a strong candidate. He also told hosts Barry MacDonald and Don Taylor that the organization was hoping to finish off the process shortly. "Johns certainly in the mix and very strong, so were going to finish off the process the way we designed it initially and that shouldnt take us much longer," said Gillis. If hired, it would be a trade of sorts as former Vancouver coach Alain Vigneault was introduced on Friday as tthe new head man in New York.dddddddddddd. Tortorella was dismissed from the Rangers on last month following New Yorks second-round loss to the Boston Bruins. In 319 regular-season games with New York, Tortorella went 171-118-1-29. He was 19-25 in the post-season and reached the playoffs in four of five seasons after taking over as coach in February 2009. If hired, Tortorella - who turns 55 on Monday - would be taking his third posting as an NHL head coach. He was behind the bench for the Tampa Bay Lightning from 2001-08 before taking the same role with the Rangers. He won the Jack Adams Award as NHL coach of the year in 2004 when he led the Lightning to their first-ever Stanley Cup. Other candidates for the coaching position include Los Angeles Kings assistant John Stevens and former Columbus Blue Jackets head coach Scott Arniel, who coached the Canucks AHL affiliate in Chicago. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz