Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

11.08.2018 01:19
ing because you play all around the world. To be an international cricketer you want to have success all around the world. That Antworten

CHICAGO -- New Florida coach Tom Rowe met with captain Derek MacKenzie and the rest of the?Panthers leadership on Monday. He talked to the whole team on Tuesday.Rowe knows Gerard Gallant is well-liked in Floridas locker room, and Rowe wanted to be as transparent as possible on why the coach was let go just 22 games into the season.I came in and I told them, I said Listen, were not going to change a whole lot. We need to tweak a few things, Rowe said.But if I came in here and wasnt sensitive to that, it just wouldnt work. I love our room. I love our leadership group, and weve got the right guys to help us get going.The good news for Rowe is the Panthers dont have to travel very far. They were on the fringe of the Eastern Conference playoff race heading into their first game since Gallant was fired.We all feel very responsible for whats going on, MacKenzie said before Tuesdays matchup with the?Chicago Blackhawks.Quite frankly, our performance to this point hasnt been good enough. Unfortunately, you know, Gerard was the end result of that.The message has been sent and we need to be better, MacKenzie continued, and we will be, starting tonight.Gallant was believed to be the right guy for Florida after he coached the Panthers to a franchise-record 103 points and the Atlantic Division title last season.He got a contract extension in January that runs through the 2018-19 season, and then-general manager Dale Tallon called him an ideal fit for our group.Not so much anymore. At least from the perspective of Floridas front office.The Panthers dropped to 11-10-1 when they blew a 2-0 lead in a 3-2 loss at Carolina on Sunday night, and that was it for Gallant. The players were informed of Gallants dismissal, and the coachs luggage was taken off the team bus that was headed to the airport in Raleigh, North Carolina. Assistant coach Mike Kelly also was fired.They were pretty blunt, center Vincent Trocheck said. Made a coaching change, that was it.Gallant?then departed the arena in a taxi, drawing criticism from some of the teams fans.It was bad the way it all happened, unfortunately, said Rowe, who was promoted to general manager in May in a front-office shakeup that elevated Tallon to president of hockey operations.It didnt look good, but Ill tell you right now, we respect him and like him, and Gerard and I had a good relationship.The Panthers ownership and other team officials rely heavily on advanced statistics, and Gallant -- who played parts of 11 seasons in the NHL, mostly with the?Detroit Red Wings?-- was not the biggest fan of analytics.But Rowe, who returns to the bench on an interim basis, made it sound as if he was only planning small changes, beginning with Floridas defensive zone coverage.Really big believer in the D-zone being more area than man-on-man, he said.Rowe coached Floridas AHL affiliates in Portland and San Antonio before moving into the Panthers front office. He also served as an assistant with the?Hurricanes?from 2008-11.Hes hard-nosed, old-school kind of guy, said Trocheck, who played for Rowe in the minors. He gets the most of his players by getting them to work hard, make sure everybodys playing the right way.But Trocheck, who liked a handful of pro-Gallant messages on Twitter after the coach was dismissed, said he didnt think coaching was the reason for Floridas disappointing start.Its just a matter of us kind of pulling it together, Trocheck said. Got to come together as a group and realize that we havent been playing our best hockey and we have a lot more to go. China NFL Jerseys . Now, correct me if Im wrong but I saw one official distinctly pointing at the net indicating a good goal but after an inconclusive review they overturned the goal. Shouldnt the ruling on the ice (good goal) stand after an inconclusive review? Why was this overturned? James Veaudry Pembroke, ON -- Hey Kerry, Youll get a lot of these, but why was the Montreal goal against Nashville Saturday night overturned? Eller puts the puck on net and the on ice ruling from the ref behind the net is a Montreal goal. Cheap China Jerseys . If ever they start actually putting pictures beside words in the dictionary, the Blue Jays left-handers mug will appear beside “Consistency. http://www.chinajerseysatwholesale.com/ . Louis Blues absence from top spot in the TSN. China Jerseys .C. Lions has come to an end. Banks told TSN on Jan 2 that he had no interest in playing out the option year of his contract with the Lions in 2014, and he again made that clear in a conversation with Lions GM Wally Buono last week. China Jerseys Cheap Authentic .J. -- Marty Brodeur beat the Pittsburgh Penguins yet again. Joe Burns arms are scarred. The scars come from diving forward onto the abrasive squares of Sri Lankan cricket grounds in pursuit of catches at short leg. Painful as they are, deeper scars have been inflicted on Burns confidence as a batsman this tour, in which his struggles have been emblematic of a collective Australian failure not seen in many a long year.Having gone to India with Australia A last year, and again this year with a pre-tour advance party, and then spent two weeks in Colombo before the Tests began, Burns had seemingly been well prepared for the task. But from the moment he was bowled by a Rangana Herath skidder on the first afternoon of the series, Burns has slipped down an Asian wormhole of doubts and second guesses well known to plenty before him.In the second innings at Palekelle he was clean bowled by a Lakshan Sandakan special just when he looked to be getting set. He gifted Vishwa Fernando a first Test wicket in Galle with a hook to square leg, and then picked out cover when he attempted to take the attack to Herath in the second innings. If he has followed a personal mantra not to repeat the same mistakes, that is scant consolation for a return of 34 runs in four innings.Im not really one to be in or out of form, Burns said in Colombo. For me, every innings is different. I just try to focus on making sure Im not making those same mistakes over and over. And in a place like the subcontinent, theres so many things that you can learn from the experience that you dont really worry about form, its about executing different game plans and developing different skills.As a batter, you want to give yourself a chance to get in; its always disappointing to get out early in your innings. Especially in these conditions, you know its going to be tough to start. I guess that was the most frustrating thing about the second innings in Kandy - you know, when you do get a start you need to push on and make a game-changing score.Thats probably been the most frustrating thing for me so far on the tour, having an opportunity there in Kandy to really go on with it, and not take that opportunity. Like I said, we dont make any excuses, we just try to learn as much as we can. Ive learned a hell of a lot over the last four innings, and hopefully Ill take those lessons forward from here.For a batsman raised on the hard, true Gabba surface, these lessons have been something like a young students first forays in Latin or quantum physics. Burns agreed it took courage to go away from what was comfortable and familiar in order to succeed in Asia, but also acknowledged this could not be used as an excuse for poor batting displays.When you grow up, you learn a game, you play all your domestic cricket in Australia, Burns said. Some guys are lucky enough to play in the IPL or in County cricket and you get a taste of differrent experiences.dddddddddddd I guess the courage comes when youre asked to change your game in the cut-throat environment of the pressure-cooker that is international cricket. It does take courage.I think all our boys are doing that. The results probably dont show that so far. Thats why everyone wants to get back out there and prove it to ourselves, prove it to the world, that we are good enough to take the game on and to adapt our game and have success globally. Not only that, but to play well for Australia. Were two-nil down in a series. Its very frustrating at the moment. Its a tough spot to be in. I feel like were doing everything we possibly can to turn it around.All that is left for Burns, and for others such as Usman Khawaja and Adam Voges, is to hope they are retained for the dead third Test - Rod Marsh and Darren Lehmann will discuss team selection on Thursday - and then attempt to show evidence of learning. Australia must now be looking upon this match as much for next years tour of India as the saving of face in Sri Lanka.It would mean a hell of a lot, Burns said of making consolation runs. The series has gone now, but youre playing for your country. Theres so much pride to play for in the third Test, not just for the country but as a group. Weve gone through a little bit of a tough time. But if we can turn it around and put in a good performance, it would be huge. I know all the boys are extremely motivated.Were doing absolutely everything we can to turn it around. We just have to trust that putting work into your game will get the results. International cricket is challenging because you play all around the world. To be an international cricketer you want to have success all around the world. That success hasnt come so far in the first two Tests, with the losses that weve had.But you want to be a part of winning teams as a group but also as an individual to be putting in strong performances around the world. That is what drives us as individuals and as a team. Thats why were working so hard and trying to be really open-minded to develop game plans and skills that are going to allow us to have success for a long period of time as a group.As for fielding at short leg, the scars, bruises and near misses to the helmet have not yet dissuaded Burns from the job - something else for the selectors to keep in mind. I dont hate it because I feel like Im always in the game in the subcontinent, he said. I feel like its an important position.At times it is quite painful and scary. You can sometimes hear the ball fizzing past you. You can certainly feel it hit you when it does. Whenever you get scared you kind of just look at the badge on your helmet and it makes it all worthwhile. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz