Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 79 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
x123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

22.05.2019 08:29
rd lightning delay Georgia has experiennced this season, all at the Turner Soccer Complex.ddddddddddddhen play resumed, t Antworten

CHICAGO -- Hot as theyve been of late, even the Chicago Cubs couldnt withstand a six-run eighth inning.Randal Grichuk hit a grand slam to cap the six-run burst and the St. Louis Cardinals stopped the Cubs 11-game winning streak, beating Chicago 8-4 on Saturday.The Cardinals took advantage of a bullpen missing injured setup men Pedro Strop and Hector Rondon. Starter Kyle Hendricks handed over a 2-2 game to Carl Edwards Jr. (0-1) to begin the eighth, and he allowed two runs on four walks, a single and a wild pitch. Joe Smith then entered and allowed Grichuks slam.Thats an example of what the team looks like without Strop and Rondon, manager Joe Maddon said. Regardless, I felt really good with C.J. in that moment. He has been outstanding.Edwards had allowed just one run over his previous 11 appearances, and his ERA ballooned from 1.42 to 3.66 on Saturday.Smith, meanwhile, has an 8.10 ERA in five games since being acquired from the Angels. The sidewinding right-hander has allowed three home runs, two to righties.I never had a problem with that in my career. I dont know (the answer), Smith said. Aggravating. Coming to a new team, you want to do well.Hendricks gave up solo homers to Jedd Gyorko and Brandon Moss but was otherwise outstanding over seven innings. He matched his career high with 12 strikeouts while allowing five hits and no walks.Just two bad changeups, really, two changeups up, Hendricks said. That was about it. Hopefully, we could keep that winning streak going, but well start a new one tomorrow.Addison Russell hit his 14th homer for the NL Central-leading Cubs.St. Louis starter and hyped prospect Luke Weaver gave up two runs on four hits in his major league debut. The 22-year-old was lifted for a pinch hitter after four innings and 85 pitches.Fellow top prospect Alex Reyes (1-0) pitched three scoreless innings of relief to get the win.You probably couldnt throw them into a hotter spot than what we just threw them into, manager Mike Matheny said. This is a tough place to pitch and watching them ... not just survive, I thought they looked terrific.The Cubs added a pair of runs in the ninth before Zach Duke recorded the final three outs.La STELLA UPDATEThe Cubs are awaiting a decision from INF Tommy La Stella, who was put on the inactive list earlier this week after failing to report to Triple-A Iowa following a demotion last month. La Stella returned to his home in New Jersey.Im still very optimistic about him coming back, but nothing has really abruptly changed right now, Maddon said. I think he was very clear how he felt. I think we were very clear back to him how we felt.TRAINERS ROOMCardinals: OF Matt Holliday (broken right thumb) was placed 15-day disabled on Saturday to make room for Weaver on the roster.Cubs: After a bullpen session Friday, Rondon (sore triceps) reported no physical complications. Maddon said the reliever was real close to a return to the active roster. ... Strop, who had an arthroscopic procedure to repair a meniscus tear in his left knee on Thursday, was back in the clubhouse and walking on crutches. Hes expected to be sidelined four to six weeks.UP NEXTCubs RHP John Lackey (9-7, 3.56 ERA) pitches the finale on Sunday. Lackey, who jumped from the Cardinals to the Cubs in the offseason, is 1-1 with a 2.70 ERA against St. Louis this season. RHP Mike Leake (8-9, 4.79) goes for the Cardinals. Vans Old Skool Outlet . Philadelphia is 2-0 against the Senators this season and scored five goals in each victory. The Flyers recorded a 5-0 win in Ottawa on Nov. 12 and then earned a 5-2 home decision on Nov. 19. The Flyers have claimed three straight and four of the last five encounters with the Sens overall and Philly has won two in a row and three of its past four tests in Canadas capital city. Slip On Vans Sale . Vaives lawyer Trevor Whiffen claims the former 50-goal man wasnt provided with a copy of the claim beforehand and that he would not have agreed to the allegations made against the NHL had he been asked to review its contents. http://www.cheapoldskoolwholesale.com/wholesale-old-skool-vans.html . Wall made the comment in a speech to a Regina business crowd that included Lesnar. The U.S. wrestler and retired mixed martial artist says he was visiting his brothers farm in Saskatchewan and decided he wanted to hear what the premier had to say. Wholesale Vans Authentic . Coach Mike Munchak says Fokou stretched ligaments in his left knee Oct. 13 against Seattle, which could keep out up to five weeks even though the linebacker didnt need surgery. Cheap Vans Old Skool White . To the surprise of many, it isnt the Wolverines but their in-state rivals the Michigan State Spartans. ATHENS, Ga. --- A late second half goal from Taylor Donahue gave Georgia a 1-0 victory over Kennesaw State in a tight battle at the Turner Soccer Complex on Sunday night.With the win, Georgia improves to 3-4-1 and remains unbeaten at home this season.We wanted to defend well and we were solid at the back, said Georgia head coach Billy Lesesne. We thought going forward that if we made good decisions in the final third, then wed be able to finish. There was a great cross from Marion Crowder and an incredible finish by Donahue.Georgia started on the attack, taking five shots with two on goal in the first 15 minutes of play. The Bulldogs continued to have several near-goal offensive possessions throughout the half, but could not capitalize on the opportunities.Georgias pressure was only broken for moments at a time, allowing five shots in the first 45 minutes of play. A diving save from Louise Hogrell with four minutes remaining in the first-half kept the slate clean as the teams headed into the locker rooms at halftime.As the horn went off for halftime, so did a flash of lightning. This marked the third lightning delay Georgia has experiennced this season, all at the Turner Soccer Complex.ddddddddddddhen play resumed, the game opened up for the Bulldogs. Lauren Tanner came out firing with a few great looks on goal that fell short of putting the Bulldogs on the board. Georgia controlled the pitch, but continued to struggle on the final pass on offense until Crowder set Donahue up for a game-winning goal in the 74th minute of play. This was Donahues second goal of her Georgia career.I thought to myself, Im going to get the ball and Im going to shoot it, said Donahue. I ended up making it and I immediately got chills, I even started crying. Im just so happy I could do that for my team.Georgia owned the overall shot chart with 24 taken to Kennesaw States 10. The Bulldogs earned five corner kicks to the Owls two. Hogrell finished the game with eight saves.The Bulldogs will travel to College Station, Texas for an SEC match-up against Texas A&M on Friday, Sept. 16. Georgia returns home on Thursday, Sept. 22 to host the Tennessee Volunteers at 7 p.m. ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz