Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

12.05.2019 03:11
located at a central location, watching on television, to help decide if a player should be pulled out of a game for a potentia Antworten

PALM BEACH, Fla. -- Wayne Gretzky applauded the use of centralized concussion spotters as part of the NHLs effort to better protect players.When I played -- one of my kids asked me if I ever got a concussion -- I can honestly tell you I dont even know, said Gretzky, who was representing the Edmonton Oilers as a partner and vice-chairman. Because in those days theyd say, `Take two aspirin tonight, tomorrow youre going to skate for an hour and were going to sweat it out of you. Thats what we did.Gretzky spoke Friday as league owners and its Board of Governors wrapped up two days of meetings. It was his first board meeting since leaving the Arizona Coyotes in 2009.The NHL this season began using concussion spotters located at a central location, watching on television, to help decide if a player should be pulled out of a game for a potential head injury. The league has not released details or results from the first two months of the season, though players have generally supported the move even as a class-action lawsuit is pending against the league over its handling of injured players.We have so much more knowledge now from the doctor side of thing, from the trainers, from the players themselves and yet theres so much more to learn about it, Gretzky said. Is everybody perfectly happy when the best player gets pulled off? No. But its protocol, thats what the rules are and youve got to live with it.Oilers star Connor McDavid recently took issue with being pulled off the ice after he tripped over Minnesota Wild forward Jared Spurgeons stick and hit his chin on the ice. He reached up and grabbed his chin and that reaction was enough for the NHLs concussion spotter to call for him to be taken off.NHL Commissioner Gary Bettman said the spotter protocol has been discussed by the board and will be again in the next couple of months.The reason you have the spotter program is exactly for the instances that people are talking about, because players typically, and you go back through the history of this, dont want to come out of a game, Bettman said. We think being cautious, having protocols and enforcing them is the best way to ensure it. Does that mean some players are going to get pulled who didnt have concussions? Sure. But it also means were going to make sure the players who need to be off the ice are off the ice.Bettman also said there was nothing new to report on whether NHL players will participate in the 2018 Olympics in South Korea, one day after saying owners are negative about going because of concerns about expenses.I think after doing five of these, I dont know, fatigue might be a word (to describe it), Bettman said of the owners reaction.For his part, Gretzky said he hoped the league ultimately chose to attend.Im a big believer in the Olympic Games, said Gretzky, who played in the 1998 Games and built the team that won gold. I happen to love everything about the Olympic Games.Game notes Mark Chipman of the Winnipeg Jets and Geoff Molson of the Montreal Canadiens were voted to the NHLs executive committee, replacing the late Ed Snider of the Philadelphia Flyers and Peter Karmanos of the Carolina Hurricanes. Wholesale Asics Shoes Ireland .com) - The women will also have a new champion at the Australian Open. Cheap Asics Shoes Ireland . -- On the field, it was business as usual for Jameis Winston and No. http://www.wholesaleasicsireland.com/ . 24 Baylor in a Big 12 clash between teams trending in opposite directions. Andrew Wiggins made 10-of-12 from the foul line and scored 17 for Kansas (14-4, 5-0 Big 12), which capped a stretch of four straight games against ranked opponents unscathed. Asics Ireland Sale . Patrice Bergeron and Daniel Paille scored 20 seconds apart a few minutes after Stamkos was taken off the ice on a stretcher with a broken right leg, and the Bruins beat the Lightning 3-0 on Monday afternoon. Buy Asics Online Ireland . LOUIS -- St. MINNEAPOLIS -- Minneapolis police are trying to determine whether four Minnesota football players who were suspended from last weekends game against Indiana State were involved in an alleged sexual assault.The assault allegedly occurred early on Sept. 2, hours after the Golden Gophers opened the season with a victory over Oregon State. Coach Tracy Claeys suspended cornerbacks KiAnte Hardin and Ray Buford, safety Dior Johnson and defensive end Tamarion Johnson for the Indiana State game on Saturday for violating uunspecified team rules.ddddddddddddPolice on Monday confirmed that the names of those four players have come up in their investigation, but they provided no further details. It was unclear if the players are considered potential witnesses or suspected of being involved. They have not been charged.The Gophers are off this week. They next play at home against Colorado State on Sept. 24. ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz