Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

11.05.2019 03:02
revenue model which would allow for seamless promotion to the top tier. When I meet the clubs, I will try and explain the ratio Antworten

Kushal Das, General Secretary of the All India Football Federation (AIFF), has revealed that he will be meeting representatives of Sporting Clube de Goa and Salgaocar, the two Goan clubs which had announced their withdrawal from the I-League, on July 1. He has also promised that the 2016-17 season of the I-League will be played among nine, or possibly even ten, teams.Das will also be meeting with Shrinivas Dempo, chairman of five-times national league champions Dempo, who are also reportedly considering a withdrawal from the I-League, despite having won promotion to the top division just last month.Salgaocar and Sporting Clube de Goa announced, on June 24, that they had decided to leave the I-League with effect from the coming season over the AIFFs decision to restructure the national football league system. The AIFFs draft plan, made public last month, is to form a three-tier football system in India from 2017-18. The ISL will form the top tier of the competition and its teams will be insulated from relegation; the I-League and its lower division will become the second and third divisions, with relegation and promotion only taking place between these two tiers of competition.The Goan clubs are said to be displeased about the AIFFs proposed roadmap, but Das has clarified that it would be incorrect to assume that there would be no promotion or relegation among the three tiers in future.The AIFF and its marketing partners while putting in this proposal had the best interest of Indian Football in mind and the whole objective was to create a sustainable club model across all the three tiers, Das told ESPN.We feel that in 6-7 years time, we will be able to create a sustainable club revenue model which would allow for seamless promotion to the top tier. When I meet the clubs, I will try and explain the rationale and hope that they understand and continue to work with us for the betterment of Indian football.The two Goan clubs had termed AIFFs proposed roadmap as highly discriminatory and against sporting merit, but Das has said that the AIFF is in the process of continually receiving feedback from clubs and that they will review all suggestions and decide on the final course of action only by August-September.Responding to the clubs allegation that the games governing body hadnt settled dues from as far back as 2008, Das said, As agreed with the clubs, the dues for fielding youth teams is being adjusted against the participating fees for all I-League clubs. As we understand, nothing is due to the clubs except for last season, which will be cleared soon.Das, however, has clarified that while the AIFF might actively consider increasing the number of ISL teams, there is no immediate plan to increase the number of Indian players in the playing conditions - currently a minimum of five Indians are required to be part of the starting eleven - as has been suggested by some experts. We need to understand that there are commercial considerations which need to be kept in mind. The ISL has been fairly successful in the first two seasons and we must ensure that the spectators interest and the visibility does not get diluted, said Das. Marble Water Bottle Cheap . - NASCAR announced a 33-race schedule for the 2014 Nationwide Series with virtually no changes from this years slate. SWell Bottle Sale . In taking its goal tally to 99 in all competitions already this season, City delivered another demonstration of its lethal firepower at Etihad Stadium to set up a fourth-round match at home to another second-tier team -- Watford. http://www.swellbottlesale.com/swell-travelers-sale.html . Hazard cut in from the left and scored with a swerving right-footed shot for ninth goal of the season, which proved to be enough for the victory despite Chelseas forwards again lacking a cutting edge up front. Cheap Swell Bottles . The deal is pending a physical, assistant general manager Bobby Evans said. Traded from Seattle to Baltimore on Aug. 30, Morse also can play first base and right field to give manager Bruce Bochy some flexibility in writing his lineup. Discount Swell Bottles . Mitch Holmberg added a goal and three assists. Connor Chartier also scored for the Chiefs (3-0-0). Luke Harrison spoiled Garrett Hughsons shutout bid with a power-play goal at 13:17 of the third period. The Spokane goaltender finished with 28 saves, including a Brandon Fushimi penalty shot in the second period that would have tied the game 1-1.Swansea Citys £110m takeover by American businessmen Jason Levien and Steve Kaplan has been agreed by all concerned. After almost 12 months of negotiations, the final legal documents have been concurred and all those involved in the deal have received contracts for signature.The two new majority shareholders Levien and Kaplan are expected to fly to London early next week to complete the Premier Leagues owners and directors test. Jason Levien is a former chief executive of NBA side the Memphis Grizzlies That test can take up to 10 days to complete, which would mean final ratification of Kaplan and Leviens purchase of a 60 per cent stake in the Swans could be made by June 10.The deal is worth approximately £110m, and the group will invest between £30m and £50m in the Liberty Stadium, training facilities and playing staff. Swansea finished the 2015/16 Premier League season in 12th place It is thought the Supporters Trust, which owns more than 21 per cent of the club, will remain as the second largest shareholders, and Huw Jenkins will continue in his role as the clubs chairman.ddddddddddddLevien is managing general owner of the Major League Soccer club DC United and the former chief executive of NBA side Memphis Grizzlies.According to reports in the US, Kaplan has been a minority owner of the Grizzlies and has wanted to own a professional sports team for a number of years. Francesco Guidolin signed a new two-year deal as Swansea manager last month Also See: Eder leaves for Lille Swansea criticise Utrecht Keep Sigurdsson Premier League grades ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz