Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

10.05.2019 06:25
Binotto from head of power units to chief technical officer. Under Binottos leadership Enrico Cardile, who formally worked on Fe Antworten

Ferrari boss Maurizio Arrivabene says he has started to see the green shoots of recovery at Maranello now the team is under a new technical structure.Technical director James Allison left the team in July, leading to the promotion of Mattia Binotto from head of power units to chief technical officer. Under Binottos leadership Enrico Cardile, who formally worked on Ferraris GT project, has been appointed as head of aerodynamics and the teams engineering departments have been restructured to encourage more creative thinking among their workforce.Although the team failed in its pre-season objective of winning races and taking the fight to Mercedes, Arrivabene says a strong qualifying performance at the Japanese Grand Prix and a podium at the final race in Abu Dhabi are proof of progress.Our 2017 [season] began last August with the major change on the technical front Arrivabene said. People expect a lot from Ferrari, wins and success, therefore we will do our utmost to achieve that.Ever since the new structure was put in place, with a great engineer like Mattia Binotto in charge, we have seen positive signs, as in Japan and Abu Dhabi. I am not going to make any predictions, but I know the guys are working very hard and all pulling together.The engineering shake-up was instigated after a series of high-level crisis meetings chaired by Ferraris CEO Sergio Marchionne earlier this year. The Italian-Canadian has been outspoken about the teams disappointing results this season, but says he is willing to give Binottos new structure time to bed in.I think the change in August represents the beginning of the refounding of our sporting management, Marchionne said. We need to give the guys time: they are working very well and we will see what they bring us, but I believe this is the solution.I have utmost faith in Mattia Binotto, for what he has been able to do in his career with Ferrari and what he is doing now managing the technicians. Adidas Shoes Clearance Sale Online . -- PGA TOUR Canada member Steve Saunders took a three-stroke lead Saturday in the Web. Adidas Shoes Online Ireland . On Tuesday, Ottawa placed forward Cory Conacher and defenceman Joe Corvo on waivers as trade rumours swirl around the Senators. http://www.adidasshoesdiscountireland.com/ . It was the second consecutive win for the Pacers (2-5), who lost their first five preseason games. Jeff Teague led the Hawks (1-5) with 17 points and eight assists and Al Horford had 12 points and seven rebounds. Mike Scott scored 15 of his 17 points in the second half. Adidas Ireland Outlet . Hamelin, who triumphed in the 500 on Saturday, edged out Victor An of Russia by 0.021 seconds to maintain his lead in the World Cup standings. Russias Vladimir Grigorev was third. In the relay, Canada took control six laps from the finish line to beat Russia and the Netherlands. Cheap Adidas Shoes Ireland . Toronto has dropped games to Indiana and Miami since a five-game winning streak and closed out a three-game road trip at 1-2. Charli Collier, a 6-foot-5 center and the No. 7 prospect in the espnW HoopGurlz Super 60 for the 2018 class, has verbally committed to Connecticut.After an overwhelming amount of interest from great programs across the country, I narrowed my choices down to Texas [and] Southern California before deciding on Connecticut, the junior at Barbers Hill (Mont Belvieu, Texas) said. Coach [Geno] Auriemma and his staff are amazing people. Spending time with them and the team, seeing the chemistry that is there indicated to me that this was it.Coach Auriemma gave me goals before each game I played and then would check back with me to see if I met those goals. No other coach did that. He told me he could make me a better player. He is a special coach.Special coach meets special player.With superior size and off-the-charts agility, Collier has the ability to consistently finish plays in the block or stretch the defender to the arc. Collier, who was ranked the No. 1 prospect in the nation as a sophomore, seems to be on a mission to regain that spot, dominating opponents early this season. Last year as a sophomore, Collier started in all 35 games and averaged 224.dddddddddddd6 points and 9.8 rebounds per game.She won a bronze medal during the summer with Team USA at the FIBA U17 world championships in Zaragoza, Spain, averaging 5.7 points and 3.6 rebounds per game.Collier, who had reopened her recruitment after committing to Texas in eighth grade, intends to major in broadcast journalism in Storrs.This is the first commitment in the class of 2018 for the Huskies, who are on a 79-game winning streak and play Tennessee-Chattanooga on Tuesday. Earlier this month, Connecticut celebrated the No. 2 2017 class in the country after getting signatures from No. 1 Megan Walker, No. 14 Mikayla Coombs, No. 29 Lexi Gordon and No. 37 Andra Espinoza-Hunter.In addition to her immense talent, Collier will take a promise to Storrs, one she made to herself after the death of her dad, Elliott Don Collier, who passed away in April after a battle with cancer.I feel I owe it to him to be successful and be legendary in this life, Collier said this spring. He has inspired me and impacted me so much. ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz