Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

09.05.2019 13:27
singing the club song was a highlight of his career.It was unbelievable, he told AAP.Especially for the guys like Jake Long sing Antworten

MIAMI -- When Jose Fernandez threw his final pitch of the night, he pulled up in pain, rubbed his right knee and limped to the dugout.He still looked better than his opponent.Fernandez pitched seven innings and shook off calf cramps to help the Miami Marlins beat the Kansas City Royals 3-0 and snap their nine-game winning streak Wednesday.Fernandez (13-7) grimaced after retiring Christian Colon with his ninth strikeout to end the seventh.I was cramping for the last five pitches, Fernandez said. I was sweating and changed my uniform twice. Sweating, sweating. The last pitch, when I finished I felt the cramp and I was, `Oooowwwww. I came in and took some Gatorade, and Im ready to go -- fantastic.The irrepressible Fernandez was laughing with teammates in the dugout in the ninth inning and joined in the postgame celebration on the field. When asked if the Marlins ace was indeed OK, manager Don Mattingly laughed.Did you see him after the game? Mattingly said.Fernandezs nine strikeouts increased his season total to 213, breaking the Marlins record of 209 set by Ryan Dempster in 2000. Fernandez allowed six hits and won for the first time since July 23 to snap his three-game losing streak, a career worst.From the last five or six starts, today was a little improvement, he said.Fernandez also had the Marlins first two hits, hiking his average to .286, and improved to 27-2 at Marlins Park.Christian Yelich broke a scoreless tie in the sixth with a two-run single.The Royals went 0 for 8 with runners in scoring position against Fernandez. They loaded the bases in the second, but Fernandez escaped by retiring Paulo Orlando and Colon. Their first two batters singled in the sixth, but Alex Gordon struck out and Alcides Escobar bounced into a double play.Orlando struck out in all four at-bats against Fernandez.He was just tough, Royals manager Ned Yost said. He had a really, really good slider and went to it when he got in trouble.Fernando Rodney pitched around two singles and a walk in the ninth for his 25th save and eighth with Miami. He was helped by a spectacular leaping catch by shortstop Adeiny Hechavarria to rob Escobar.That changed the game, Escobar said. I hit that ball really good. When I saw it, I said, `Oh! Thats a great play.Dillon Gee (5-7) allowed only two of the first 18 batters to reach -- and both times it was Fernandez. He had an infield single in the third and another single in the sixth, when Gee proceeded to unravel.The Marlins collected four consecutive singles, the last of them Yelichs hit to chase Gee. Marcell Ozuna followed with a sacrifice fly.I wasnt overpowering by any means, Gee said, but I felt like I threw the ball fairly well.The Royals bullpen extended its franchise-record scoreless streak to 34 2/3 innings.TRAINERS ROOMMarlins: LHP Wei-Yin Chen (sprained elbow) threw a bullpen session for the first time since being sidelined July 20, and hes on schedule to return in mid-September. ... Ozuna was back in the lineup after leaving Tuesdays game to be with his pregnant wife, who became ill and was briefly taken to the hospital. She and the baby were doing fine Wednesday, Ozuna said.Royals: LHP Mike Minor, who has not pitched in the majors since 2014 after suffering a torn labrum in 2015, is being shut down for the year after struggling in several rehab starts.UP NEXTRHP Edinson Volquez (9-10, 5.04) is scheduled to face Marlins RHP Tom Koehler (9-8, 3.82) in the series finale. Volquez is 6-0 in seven career starts against Miami. Koehler is 3-0 over his past six starts with a 1.62 ERA. Vans Shoes For Sale Cheap . -- In one brief spurt, Brazil turned a close game into a rout and proved again it will be a strong World Cup favourite. Vans Shoes Clearance Outlet . LOUIS -- Roman Polak was celebrating even before Alexander Steen scored the winning goal in Saturdays 4-2 win over the Carolina Hurricanes. http://www.cheapaustraliavans.com/ . -- The Missouri Tigers might not have a roster full of superstars. Cheap Vans Shoes Australia Free Shipping .Y. - New York City has been selected to host the NBA All-Star weekend in 2015, with the game played at Madison Square Garden and the slam dunk contest and other skills events held at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn. Vans Shoes Australia Sale . Miller reached right to deflect Mikhail Grabovskis attempt with just over 2 minutes remaining in regulation, and then made two more saves in the shootout Sunday to give the Sabres a 2-1 win over the Washington Capitals. MEMPHIS, Tenn. -- Trailing by one point, the Memphis Grizzlies had no timeouts and little time. For the oldest player in the NBA, the obstacles were simply a welcome challenge.Thirty-nine-year-old Vince Carter tossed a perfectly timed, and expertly lobbed, inbounds pass to 7-footer Marc Gasol and he dropped in a shot as the buzzer sounded to lift the Grizzlies to a 108-107 victory over the Denver Nuggets on Tuesday night.Gasols basket came over Emmanuel Mudiay on a high-arcing pass from Carter underneath the Memphis goal. When Carter inbounded the ball there were 0.7 seconds left.I had progressions, I had a couple of options, but I just had to be patient while still keeping the 5-second violation in mind, Carter said. Its a stressful situation, but Ive been in it before. I know how to relax and take my time.Carter scored 20 points, while Gasol had 19 for the Grizzlies, who had lost two straight. Zach Randolph added 16 points.Mudiay had 23 points and Danilo Gallinari added 21 for the Nuggets.Mudiay appeared to have led the Nuggets to a victory when he stripped the ball from Mike Conley and converted a fastbreak layup with 7.9 seconds left. Memphis James Ennis followed with an errant pass out of bounds.But Conley came up with a steal in the closing seconds and drove the length of the court before the ball was knocked out of bounds by Denver with 0.7 seconds to go.That set the stage for the Carter-to-Gasol game-winner.The play was executed to perfection, Carter said. I just wanted to put it up there where only Marc could get it and let him take care of the rest.Gasol said the key to the play was the experience of CarterThe guy guarding the inbounds pass jumped too early, Gasol said. That opened up the passing angle and Vince made a great pass.Mudiay said he didnt know what the breakdown defensively was on the game-winning shot by Gasol.It just happens sometimes, Mudiay said. Some games end like that, some games dont end like that.The Grizzlies went up 83-76 early in the fourth quarter on a twisting layup by Jarell Martin and led by 95-88 following a driving layup by Andrew Harrison midway through the quarter.But the Nuggets battled back to take their first lead of the final period, 99-98, on a 3-pointer by Nikola Jokic, with 4:27 left.The lead changed hands six times in closing 5 minutes.We make it interesting, dont we? Grizzlies coach David Fizdale said.dddddddddddd Im just really proud of my guys handling adversity. Everything that could go wrong went wrong, but they just kept staying with it. They stayed in the moment.The game was 56-all at the half. Denver shot 54 percent and outrebounded Memphis 23-17 to overcome 10 turnovers. Those Nuggets mistakes led to 16 Grizzlies points.Memphis fell behind by seven points in the opening minutes, but recovered behind a 12-0 run in which free-agent pickup Chandler Parsons, playing in only his second game, scored his first points of the season. Parsons went 0 for 8 in Sundays game against Portland, but had consecutive layups in a 26-second span of the first quarter.The Grizzlies built a 42-35 lead midway through the second quarter before the Nuggets closed to tie the game.TIP-INSNuggets: G Will Barton, who played at the University of Memphis, did not play because of an ankle injury. ... Wilson Chandler participated in parts of Tuesdays shootaround, but did not play. He is recovering from a left hamstring injury.Grizzlies: G Tony Allen was placed on the inactive list before the game with a right groin injury. ... Gasol entered the game having made a 3-pointer in each of the teams seven games, but he missed his only attempt. He had nine 3-pointers in those seven games after having made 12 in his first eight seasons. ... The Grizzlies started their sixth different lineup in eight games.TURNAROUNDThe Grizzlies entered the game ranked last in the NBA in field goal percentage, but shot 51.2 percent. The Grizzlies scored 58 points in the paint.OLDIE BUT GOODIECarter became the oldest player in the NBA to post a 20-point game since Michael Jordan scored 25 for the Washington Wizards in April 2003, at age 40.UP NEXTNuggets: Denver returns home after a five-game trip to play the Warriors, whose two-time MVP Stephen Curry set a league record with 13 3-pointers en route to a 46-point effort against the Pelicans Monday night.Grizzlies: Memphis plays Saturday at Milwaukee, following what amounts to an early season All-Star break -- three straight days off. Milwaukee is 3-1 at home and the Grizzlies are 0-2 on the road. ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz