Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

09.05.2019 13:24
seven years of her career in San Antonio. Heading into Fridays game against the Dallas Wings, Appel-Marinelli is averaging 4.0 Antworten

San Antonio Stars center Jayne Appel-Marinelli announced Friday that she will retire at the end of the season after a seven-year WNBA career.Appel-Marinelli, a former Stanford All-American who played in three Final Fours, spent all seven years of her career in San Antonio. Heading into Fridays game against the Dallas Wings, Appel-Marinelli is averaging 4.0 points and 5.1 rebounds a game, starting all 29 games for the struggling Stars, who have been eliminated from postseason contention.Appel-Marinelli married Chris Marinelli, a former Stanford football player, in April and the couple live in New York. She cited the physical toll that basketball has taken on her body and her desire to start a new chapter in her life as her reasons for retirement.During the Olympic break, I went home and I had time to reflect on what I want to do next, Appel-Marinelli said. I thought about how I feel physically and everything I still want to be able to do in my life and I feel good about my decision.Appel-Marinelli was the fifth pick in the 2010 WNBA Draft after capping her Stanford career as the Pac-12s all-time leading rebounder.Stars coach Dan Hughes called Appel-Marinelli a caring leader.Shes meant a lot to this franchise even beyond her performance on the court, said Hughes, who is also leaving at the end of this season. Wholesale Air Max 90 . -- Bryant McKinnie came out of his stance and lowered his shoulder into a practice squad player, causing a crisp thud to reverberate in the Miami Dolphins practice bubble. Nike Air Max 90 Sale Uk . The head of USA Boxing came out swinging Tuesday with an open letter to Tyson -- a former Olympic hopeful himself -- that accuses the former heavyweight champion of trying to poach fighters who might be candidates for the U. http://www.airmax90outletuk.com/ . Ivanovic was leading 7-5, 1-0 when Hantuchova withdrew after falling 0-40 behind in the second game. The match started slowly for Ivanovic, who surrendered her first two serves as Hantuchova took a 5-3 lead. Air Max 90 Cheap Uk . From filmmaker Nanette Burstein (On the Ropes), The Price of Gold revisits the saga that rocked the figure skating world ahead of the 1994 Lillehammer Olympic Winter Games: the assault on Nancy Kerrigan, and the plot that led its way back to her rival Tonya Harding. Air Max 90 Outlet Uk . Louis Blues teammates who would also be participating in the Olympics, Alex Pietrangelo felt right at home, no different in some ways to the travel experience of any old road trip – save for the length of the journey, that is.Ross Countys ticket sales were thrown into chaos after a technical error wiped out the Scottish Premiership clubs website. County travel to champions-elect Celtic this weekend in the first of the post-split fixtures with tickets for visiting fans to Parkhead only available online.However, the site had been down since Saturday evening due to an error by the web-hosting company used by the Dingwall club. After receiving a number of enquiries from fans desperate to travel to Glasgow for Sundays game, the club tweeted: Continued apologies to anyone trying to access the club website. It is offline due to circumstances outwith our control.Were working hard with our technical partner to reinstate the site ASAP. For matchday tickets please call our ticket office on 01349 860860.And the clubs operations manager David OConnor stressed more than ticket sales were affected as a result of Saturdays technical blunder. County players celebrate Scottish League Cup win over Hibernian earlier this year Speaking to the Ross-shire Journal, he said: The site went offline on Saturday.dddddddddddd. We discovered when users trying to get in alerted us. Theres an awful lot of information on that website including tickets, information about how to book places on buses and, of course, merchandise.Its not always easy for people to make it in to Dingwall during the working day to get tickets so that alone is a real inconvenience. Were using our other social media channels in the meantime such as Facebook and Twitter @RCFCStaggies and, of course, people can still phone in.The website was up and running again on Tuesday afternoon but OConnor stressed the online operation was a core part of the business and admitted the club would take a financial hit as a result of the blunder. Also See: Ross County fixtures Ross County stats Scottish Prem table ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz