Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 39 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

08.05.2019 10:30
e year and Lynx center Sylvia Fowles is the leagues defensive player of the year.The awards were announced Friday.Reeve also won Antworten

MINNEAPOLIS -- Minnesotas Cheryl Reeve is the WNBA coach of the year and Lynx center Sylvia Fowles is the leagues defensive player of the year.The awards were announced Friday.Reeve also won the coaching honor in 2011. She drew 17 votes from the national media panel after leading Minnesota to the best record in the WNBA. Los Angeles Sparks coach Brian Agler was second with 12 votes.When youre around our team, the energy on this team is unbelievable, said Reeves, whose team is playing for its fourth league championship in six years. I think its because they all share in it, they all have ownership, they all have a piece of it. They all feel really important. I think thats been a big part of it.Fowles has won the defensive player of the year three times. She joins Tamika Catchings (five) and Sheryl Swoopes (three) as the only players to win the award at least three times. The Lynxs 6-foot-6 center received 19 of the 39 votes. Seattles Breanna Stewart was second with eight.Fowles was the WNBA Finals MVP last season, her first with the Lynx after a seven-year stint in Chicago. She credited Reeve and her teammates with focusing her defensive effort.I know I was more of a roamer in Chicago. Once I got here all that changed. That was something I had to get used to, guarding my man and my man only, Fowles said. If it comes in the paint, I might have a chance to get it, but if not, dont worry about it. That was one of the biggest differences from when I came here to Minnesota. Air Max 270 Damen . Schenn scored the game-winning goal and added two assists to lead the Philadelphia Flyers to a 4-1 win over the Calgary Flames at the Scotiabank Saddledome on Tuesday. Air Max 270 Günstig . Houston won 3-0 to advance to face New York in the Eastern Conference semifinals. Last in the game, Di Vaio and Romero got into a shoving match with several Houston players. Romero appeared to elbow and kick Houston defender Kofi Sarkodie. http://www.schweizairmax270.ch/ .Y. - General manager Billy King says the Brooklyn Nets are looking to add a big man and confirmed the team worked out centre Jason Collins, who would become the first openly gay active NBA player if signed. Air Max 270 Günstig Kaufen .C. -- After a listless first half, the Washington Wizards used a big third quarter run to beat the Charlotte Bobcats Bradley Beal scored 21 points and the Wizards used a 17-0 run in the third quarter to take control of what had been a close game and beat the Bobcats 97-83 on Tuesday night. Air Max 270 Schweiz . Mats Zuccarello and Derek Stepan scored shootout goals, and backup goalie Cam Talbot earned his second win in two nights as the Rangers shook off a late tying tally and beat the Maple Leafs 2-1 Monday night. Nowhere is recruiting success more important than when a coach takes over a program as a first-year coach. With that in mind, this edition of the RecruitingNation recruiter power rankings sorts out how coaches who are in their first years at their schools are doing on the recruiting trail. Dont forget the recruiter power rrankings are formulated by not only looking at how many four- or five-star recruits a coach lands, but also taking into account the needs those recruits will fill at the next level.dddddddddddd ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz