Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 50 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

08.05.2019 10:23
icism from fellow drivers following the Belgian Grand Prix.Verstappen was accused of moving under braking while defending from K Antworten

Max Verstappen says he has no plans to change his driving style in response to criticism from fellow drivers following the Belgian Grand Prix.Verstappen was accused of moving under braking while defending from Kimi Raikkonen, which a number of drivers have raised as a concern. Although there is no rule against it, it leaves the following driver with minimal time to react and it is likely to raised in the Friday driver briefing for the second time in three races.But Verstappen remains unrepentant and says he has no reason to change his approach until the stewards penalise him.The way I drive brought me into Formula One, so I dont think there is any reason to change -- I didnt get any penalties [in Spa], he said. I understand that I am very aggressive in my defending, but thats how you score points at the end of the day as well -- you keep them behind.Its not because other drivers tell me to change my driving style that l will change my driving style.Verstappen said he had no interest in going over the events of Spa and would rather look forward this weekends race in Monza.To be honest for me Spa is done. I think in general it was a great weekend, I enjoyed it a lot -- especially to see so many fans coming to the track with the orange colours it was amazing to see. So for me what happened in the race can happen sometimes but I just focus ahead to Monza. Air Jordan 1 Best Price . The No. 1-ranked Nadal tweaked his back warming up for the Australian Open final, which he lost almost four weeks ago in a major upset against Stanislas Wawrinka. His first stop after the layoff is the clay in Rio as he tests the back and tries to stay healthy for the French Open in three months. Air Jordan 1 For Sale Cheap . Thats about all he can do right now, so hes trying not to think about when he might be able to play again for the Los Angeles Lakers. http://www.cheapukairjordan1.com/ .com) - Following a late-game loss to the reigning NBA champs, the Toronto Raptors will look to sustain their recent high-level play as they travel to Indiana to take on the Pacers. Nike Air Jordan 1 Wholesale . Q: Team Canada announces their Olympic roster three weeks from today. Who is general manager Steve Yzerman watching? LeBrun: Over the last 48 hours, hes taken in the home-and-home between the Dallas Stars and Colorado Avalanche with Jamie Benn and Matt Duchene being the obvious targets. Air Jordan 1 Retro Uk . -- Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Fridays morning shootaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over . Some of the sports stories The Associated Press is covering Wednesday. A full Sports Digest will be sent by about 3 p.m. All times EDT:- NEW YORK -- U.S. swimmer James Feigen apologized for the serious distraction he and three teammates caused at a gas station during the Rio Olympics, saying he omitted facts in his statement to police. SENT: 250 words, photos.- The Southern California teams of the mid-2000s were part of one of the finest college football dynasties ever seen. Arguably the sports coolest as well. In the 80-year history of The Associated Press college football poll, no team has had a longer uninterrupted run at No. 1 than coach Pete Carrolls Trojans. UPCOMING: 800 words, photos by 2 p.m.- FARMINGDALE, N.Y. -- So much more is at stake than $69 million in prize and bonus money during the FedEx Cup. The Barclays is the first postseason event, the start of deciding Ryder Cup teams and who gets voted player of the year. UPCOMING: 700 words, photos by 4 p.m.- NEW YORK -- Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal say they plan to play doubles together when the Laver Cup debuts next year. With a combined 31 major titles, Federer and Nadal have committed to the inaugural event, which is an attempt to create a tennis version of golfs Ryder Cup. SENT: 130 words.- Madison Keys is ranked in the top 10 in the world, a Grand Slam semifinalist who just played for an Olympic bronze medal and has earned career prize money of well over $4 million. At 21, she feels both young and wise. SENT: 740 words, photos.- FRISCO, Texas -- Cowboys rookie QB Dak Prescott shrugs off skeptics who suggest his impressive start is in meaningless preseason games against basic defenses. UPCOMING: 700 words, photos by 5 p.m.- FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- Patriots coacch Bill Belichick has repeated throughout training camp that the priority at quarterback has been getting Jimmy Garoppolo ready for the regular-season.dddddddddddd Fridays third preseason game at Carolina is as close to a dry run as the third-year quarterback will get. UPCOMING: 600 words, photos by 6 p.m.- SEATTLE -- Former Japanese league teammates Masahiro Tanaka and Hisashi Iwakuma face off when the Yankees visit the Mariners. Theyve already pitched against each other once this season, when Tanakas Yankees got a 4-3 victory in New York in April. UPCOMING: 700 words, photos. Starts 3:40 p.m.- TAMPA, Fla. -- Red Sox righty Rick Porcello (17-3, 3.22) can become the majors first 18-game winner when Boston plays at Tampa Bay. Porcello already has a career high for victories and is tied with Torontos J.A. Happ for the majors lead. UPCOMING: 700 words, photos. Starts 7:10 p.m.- In this era of up-tempo offenses, quarterbacks have more and more responsibilities, which puts them at risk of sustaining the type of injury that can alter a teams season in a matter of moments. Ohio States 2014 national title and the rash of early-season quarterback injuries across the nation last year emphasize the necessity of having an effective backup plan. UPCOMING: 900 words, photos by 7 p.m.- FARGO, N.D. -- North Dakota State already has a national reputation with five straight Football Championship Subdivision titles and regular appearances on ESPNs popular pregame show. So why do they need to schedule top-tier programs like Oregon, Iowa and Colorado? Theres more than the payday involved. UPCOMING: 600 words, photos. ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz