Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
hongwei28 Offline

Hobby-Acropilot

30.04.2019 10:01
www.49erslockerroom.com Antworten

Pat’s Update: and we have another departure from the 49ersThe NFL isn’t done poaching coaches from the San Francisco 49ers. Denver Broncos beat writer Mike Klis reports that the Broncos are interviewing 49ers offensive assistant T.C. McCartney for their vacant quarterbacks coach role. This would be a huge promotion for McCartney who has worked as an offensive assistant for the last four years. While the connection to offensive coordinator Rich Scangarello is obvious Roger Craig Jersey , Klis made a great point that McCartney has connections to Colorado sports in general. His father, Sal Aunese was a University of Colorado Boulder quarterback and his grandfather, Bill McCartney was a coach for the same school. From the Broncos it makes sense also. They hired Rich Scangarello as offensive coordinator and now Scangarello is looking to fill out his position coaches. McCartney has worked as an offensive assistant for four years, so it may be time for him to get a step up in his coaching career. No job offers yet, but the 49ers might have another vacancy. Where there’s smoke there’s fire..."David Lombardi of the Athletic had a mailbag recently. Lombardi said “The more people I talk to, the more I feel the 49ers will trade back and use at least one premium pick on an offensive player.” I don’t think we’re asking the right questions. We should be focusing on what teams want to come up to number two. Teams that need a QB that are picking top 15: Raiders Arik Armstead Jersey White , Giants, Jags, Broncos, Bengals, Dolphins, Washington. Some of those teams may have placeholders Trent Taylor Jersey White , but they still need a QB. Now those teams have to ask, is there a franchise QB in this draft that is worth parting from multiple picks?The good news for the San Francisco 49ers is that all it takes is one. Even better, it’s not just limited to QB. On Thursday, Quinnen Williams visited Jacksonville. He is not going to last until the seventh pick. If a team like that falls in love and feels like whatever player is worth it, then they trade up. The Raiders are the most realistic option as they have three first round picks as well as as a second rounder. It was floated to me a couple of weeks ago that Jon Gruden loves him some Nick Bosa. For a team that struggled as much to sack the QB as Oakland did, you can see why. Oakland giving one of their other first rounders to the Niners and swapping picks 2 & 4 is a deal that we could see.Lastly http://www.49erslockerroom.com/authentic-dante-pettis-jersey , on Lombardi, he mentioned that the 49ers will use whatever pick they get if they do trade back on an offensive player. The red zone issues on offense are real. Getting a premier talent will make life easier on everyone.

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz