Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 Soaring
huangjian123 Offline

Genussflieger

29.04.2019 03:19
Gareon Conley Jersey Antworten

First game of the year against the division rivals by the bay"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Diamondbacks Farm TeamsGameday ThreadsDiamondbacks NewsDiamondbacks Game ReportsFang FoodGameday ThreadsDiamondbacks Game DaysSpring Training Gameday Thread http://www.bravesfanproshop.com/authentic-nick-markakis-jersey , #21: 3/14 vs. GiantsNew,330commentsFirst game of the year against the division rivals by the bayEDTShareTweetShareShareSpring Training Gameday Thread, #21: 3/14 vs. GiantsMatt Kartozian-USA TODAY SportsLuke Weaver gets the start for the D-backs, and hopefully he can continue the solid form he has shown this spring. Though am I the only one who keeps confusing Weaver with Merrill Kelly? Well, not really “confusing”, but I have to pause and figure out which one came from a strange and distant land populated by weird people Julio Teheran Jersey , and which one came from Korea. :) I guess it’s the “new kid in town” thing: I’m not sure the last time the back of the D-backs’ Opening Day rotation featured a pair of off-season acquisitions like Weaver and Kelly. So far, Weaver has certainly been the more impressive, with six strikeouts and no walks over his 6.1 innings thus far, and an ERA of 2.84. He has allowed his share of hits (eight), but avoiding the free passes has helped diminish the impact of those. Speaking to Arizona Sports earlier in the week, he said a failure to avoid the big innings was part of the reason why his ERA ballooned last year. “Your blood pressure starts to rise a little bit and the game just speeds up on you http://www.bravesfanproshop.com/authentic-nick-markakis-jersey , everything just kinda moves so just being able to step off breathe a little bit and realize, ‘OK what’s the execution need to be right here. Do I need a strikeout or a ground ball?’” It’s all part of the process of a thrower becoming a pitcher, and hopefully hanging out with the cerebral likes of Mr. Calm, Zack Greinke, will help Weaver develop. Radio only for this one, with a free webcast through mlb.com Astros go for 9 nine straight and a sweep in Seattle. Join the discussion."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Houston Astros NewsGame ThreadsHouston Astros Minor LeaguesAstros Game DayPodcastsGame 16 Thread: April 14th David Justice Jersey , 2019, 3:10 CDT. Astros vs. MarinersNew,703commentsAstros go for 9 nine straight and a sweep in Seattle. Join the discussion.CDTShareTweetShareShareGame 16 Thread: April 14th, 2019, 3:10 CDT. Astros vs. MarinersJoe Nicholson-USA TODAY SportsIt was an old-fashioned pitcher’s duel last night between two old-hands; Cy Young winners Justin Verlander and King Felix Hernandez. Our own Verlander won the duel, with a little help from Jose Altuve’s seventh home run and sixth in five games. Roberto Osuna got his sixth save http://www.bravesfanproshop.com/authentic-nick-markakis-jersey , preserving the 3-1 win, the Astros’ eighth straight.Tonight Gerrit Cole faces Marco Gonzalez as the AStros go for the sweep.Lineup below.Radio and TVGame 3: Sunday, April 14th @ 3:10 pm CDTListen: Astros - KBME 790 AM/94.5 FM HD-2, La Ranchera 850 AM / Mariners - 710 ESPNWatch: Astros - ATT SportsNet-SW / Mariners - ROOTNW

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz