Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

28.04.2019 02:56
is decision not to vote in the presidential election or even register to take part in the democratic process, saying he can effe Antworten

SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- Colin Kaepernick is standing behind his decision not to vote in the presidential election or even register to take part in the democratic process, saying he can effect change in other ways besides through a ballot.The San Francisco 49ers quarterback has knelt through the national anthem all season to protest police brutality and the treatment of minorities, drawing criticism and acclaim alike. He took more heat for not voting last week.I thought a lot of different things about the process and what I could and couldnt do, he said Tuesday. Once again, the system of oppression is what I have an issue with. ... I dont agree with the system of oppression and thats something that I will continue to not agree with.For those wondering why he chose not to vote even on local issues that could influence what happens at home in the Bay Area, Kaepernick said, Theres more than one way to create change.Im comfortable with everything that Im saying, what I represent and who I am, he said of his growth into an outspoken activist, given how much he once disliked speaking publicly. At that point in time, there was a situation where I didnt feel comfortable talking because I didnt want my words used against me and now I know if I represent my words properly, what my stance is, who I am properly, that those words cant be used against me.Kaepernick has perhaps bigger issues at work: His Niners (1-8) have lost eight straight games and have a daunting challenge ahead with Tom Brady and the AFC East-leading New England Patriots (7-2) coming to Levis Stadium on Sunday.The 29-year-old Kaepernick regained his starting job from Blaine Gabbert last month. He has thrown five touchdown passes in four games with two interceptions and has been sacked 11 times -- though he considers the offense to be making progress. And Kaepernick is back around his 2015 playing weight and feels healthy again following surgeries to his right thumb, left knee and non-throwing left shoulder, where he had a torn labrum repaired.I feel like Im starting to get some of my wiggle back, some of the movement, starting to feel very comfortable with where my health is, how my bodys moving, those things, he said.Last Wednesday, following Donald Trumps victory over Hillary Clinton, Kaepernick was asked his reaction to the election results.I really didnt pay too close of attention because I have been very disconnected from the systematic oppression as a whole, so for me its another face thats going to be the face of that system of oppression, he said. To me it really didnt matter who went in there, the systems still intact that oppresses people of color.After Sundays loss at Arizona, Kaepernick noted: I think it would be hypocritical of me to vote. I said from the beginning I was against oppression, I was against the system of oppression. Im not going to show support for that system.The Sacramento Bee first reported that Kaepernick has never registered to vote.Game notes LB Aaron Lynch returned to practice after missing the past two games with a high ankle sprain. ... WR Torrey Smith and DL Quinton Dial didnt practice. ... The Niners signed OL Colin Kelly to the practice squad and placed OL Fahn Cooper on the practice squad injured list.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Wholesale Authentic Running Shoes UK . Catch all the action on TSN2 at 11pm et/8pm pt. The nine-time Big 12 champion Jayhawks are positioning themselves for another title, as they have run out to a flawless 6-0 mark in conference play thus far. Discount Vans Shoes UK . Miller reached right to deflect Mikhail Grabovskis attempt with just over 2 minutes remaining in regulation, and then made two more saves in the shootout Sunday to give the Sabres a 2-1 win over the Washington Capitals. http://www.clearancevansuk.com/ . The Celtics closed out their first preseason under Stevens on Wednesday night with a 101-97 victory over the Brooklyn Nets, who rested a lot of their lineup including former Celtics Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce. Cheap Shoes UK . -- PGA TOUR Canada member Steve Saunders took a three-stroke lead Saturday in the Web. Vans Shoes UK From China . -- Linebacker Myles Jack ran for four touchdowns, defensive end Cassius Marsh caught a scoring pass, and No. ORANGEBURG, S.C. -- Greg Hankerson ran for the game-winning touchdown as Norfolk State came from behind to edge South Carolina State 13-10 on Saturday.With the Spartans (3-7, 2-5 MEAC) trailing 10-6 midway through the fourth quarter, Hankerson hit Marcus Taylor for 34 yards which set up his 4-yard scoring run three plays later, giving NSU the lead for the first time, 13-10, with 10:58 to play and they held on for the win.It was the Spartans first ever victory against SC State at home.Hankerson had 132 yaards passing and led on the ground with 56 rushing yards for the Spartans.dddddddddddd Cameron Marouf kicked field goals of 41 yards -- his longest this season -- and 38 yards.Marouf kicked his second field goal early in the second half and the Spartans trailed 7-6 with 12:08 left in the third.Caleb York threw for 58 yards for the Bulldogs (3-6, 3-3) and was intercepted twice. ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz