Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 59 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

27.04.2019 03:40
unts of child sexual abuse in 2012, but he has not been able to find a job.McQueary told jurors he got a sense his status with t Antworten

BELLEFONTE, Pa. -- The former Penn State assistant football coach suing Penn State told jurors Friday he was angered when told he could not return to team facilities after being put on leave the week Jerry Sandusky was charged with child molestation.Mike McQueary testified in the fifth day of trial in his lawsuit, where hes seeking more than $4 million in lost wages and other claims.School officials have testified that safety concerns prompted them to put McQueary on paid administrative leave in November 2011, and he never returned to the football program.They tell me, the guy who turned in a pedophile, to stay away from team facilities, he testified. And they let him go around there for years after they knew about it not once but twice. That gets me. That does not make sense to me. Its wrong.McQueary says he saw Sandusky sexually abusing a boy in a team shower in 2001 and reported it to then-head coach Joe Paterno and two administrators. Another complaint was investigated in 1998 but produced no charges until authorities took a new look at the case starting in 2009.His testimony helped convict Sandusky of 45 counts of child sexual abuse in 2012, but he has not been able to find a job.McQueary told jurors he got a sense his status with the program was in trouble in the days after Sandusky was charged with molestation and two high-ranking school officials were charged with perjury and failing to properly report suspected child abuse.The only university official who offered him words of encouragement during that period was Paterno, he said. He recounted an exchange they had on the practice field shortly before the schools trustees fired Paterno.He said the aging coach told McQueary he had not done anything wrong and warned him not to trust Old Main -- the administration building.He specifically said, `Make sure you have a lawyer. Youre all right. You didnt do anything wrong. He was very, the word I want to use is, unselfish, about all of it, McQueary said.He also recounted seeing Sandusky with the boy in the shower in 2001, slamming his locker door shut and seeing that they had separated.McQueary did not say anything, physically intervene or call police, but he did contact Paterno the next day.I think one of the concerns perhaps in the very first minute is, Whos going to believe me? Who is going to believe when I tell them that Jerry Sandusky was doing this? McQueary testified. I didnt know if my dad would believe me. I didnt know if anyone would believe me. And to his credit, Coach Paterno did believe me. Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping .Y. - Jerome Samson scored once in regulation and again in the shootout as the St. Wholesale Football Jerseys China . Its 1987 and a Brazilian playmaker, known as Mirandinha, is being paraded around St James Park to the passionate Newcastle fans. http://www.stitchedwholesalejerseys.com/ . "Theyve both been real good," said Babcock. "Havent changed our minds." A decision has seemingly been made - Sundays Group B-deciding tilt against Finland ahead - but it could not have been an easy one. Price opened the tournament with a sturdy 19-save performance against the Norwegians, yielding just one goal. Cheap NFL Jerseys China .B. - Sebastien Auger made 44 saves as the Saint John Sea Dogs edged the visiting Acadie-Bathurst Titan 2-1 on Saturday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. Stitched Jerseys From China .C. at the helm of the top team in the Eastern Conference. His tenure as the GM in Vancouver was all too brief. Though he led the Canucks to what was then a franchise record-shattering campaign in just his second season, Nonis was gone and replaced one year later. A woman who was fatally shot while pushing a baby in a stroller on Chicagos South Side has been identified as a cousin of NBA star Dwyane Wade.Authorities say Nykea Aldridge, 32, was killed when two men walked up and fired shots at a third man at about 3:30 p.m. Friday. Police say the woman was not the intended target.Wade addressed his cousins death via Twitter.Chicago police have charged brothers?Darwin and Derren Sorells with first-degree murder in Aldridges death.Derren Sorells, 22, is a documented member of the Gangster Disciples and currently is on parole, according to Chicago Police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi. Darwin Sorells, 26, also is on parole for a gun charge, according to Guglielmi.Wades mother, Jolinda Wade, spoke on behalf of the family Friday night while holding her sobbing sister close outside the emergency room where Aldridge was pronounced dead.Just sat up on a panel yesterday, The Undefeated, talking about the violence thats going on within our city of Chicago, never knowing that the next day we would be the ones that would be actually living and experiencing it, Jolinda Wade said. Were still going to try and help these people to transform their minds and give them a different direction, so this thing wont keep happening. Were still going to help empower people like the one who senselessly shot my niece in the head.The family did not take questions from reporters.Dozens of people gathered at a Chicago church for a prayer service on Sunday.?Aldridges parents, sister, nieces and nephews wept as they spoke about the woman they said was a gifted writer and fighter of the family.Dwyane Wade, who returned to his hometown by signing last month with the Bulls, and his mother both were part of a series of panel discussions on gun violence hosted Thursday by The Undefeated on ESPN.The conversations were held at the South Side YMCA in Chicago and focused on athletes, their experiences with violence and police, and the responsibility to act. Wade, who was not in Chicago, appeared via satellite.Police and the Cook County Medical Examiners Office say Aldridge suffered gunshot wounds to her head and an arrm.dddddddddddd Police say the baby wasnt hurt and that a relative has taken custody of the child.Family spokesman Pastor Edward Jones said Aldridge was a mother of four and was walking to register her children for school. He said the family had recently moved to the neighborhood.Chicago has been hit hard by violence this year. More than 2,600 people have been shot in the city, mainly on the South and West sides. With 463 murders as of Wednesday, Chicago is on pace to record its largest number of homicides since 1997, when 761 people were killed in the city. Its murder rate is higher than that of New York and Los Angeles.Wade tweeted about the situation in Chicago on Saturday.Wade did not speak directly about gun violence during his appearance for The Undefeated but addressed deep-rooted divides in the community.We kinda adopted that mentality that, you know, its about me surviving, Wade said, discussing Chicagos history. Its important for all of us to help each other.Wade grew up in a South Side Chicago house headed by his mother, who was then a drug dealer. Jolinda Wade gave up drugs and turned her life around after being released from prison in 2003. Now a pastor, she sees the problems that contribute to the violence in the communities.Some parents have to work one, two and three jobs and cant be there for their kids, she said Thursday night. Reality TV is raising our children today. And theyre going out on the street and being disconnected. ... They grow up and look around, and nothings there.Dwyane Wade previously urged an end to gun violence when he appeared with LeBron James, Carmelo Anthony and Chris Paul to open the ESPYS with a call for social change.The endless gun violence in places like Chicago, Dallas, not to mention Orlando, it has to stop. Enough. Enough is enough, he said.This is not the first time Wades family has been touched by gun violence. His nephew, Darin Johnson, was shot twice in the leg in 2012 but recovered.The Associated Press contributed to this report. ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz