Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 62 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
x123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

26.04.2019 09:45
Abbott also scored in the shootout for the Marlies (25-13-4). [url=http://www.vanssalenz.com/]http://www.vanssalenz.com/[/url] Antworten

GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- Carmelo Anthony said he understands why LeBron James was offended by Phil Jacksons use of the word posse to describe the Cleveland Cavaliers stars business associates.I would never want to hear that word about me and my -- I dont want to say crew -- but people that I consider family or people that I come up (with), been through thick and thin with, Anthony said Tuesday. Id want to be called a tight-knit group or family. Thats what I consider those close people to me.I think everybody would understand [why the term is offensive]. I dont think you would have to be a rocket scientist or an educated person to understand what that means to us.Jackson, who was not made available to the media Tuesday, referred to James business associates as a posse during an interview with ESPNs Jackie MacMullan that was published earlier this week.Jackson made the statement in response to a question about James decision to leave the Miami Heat and sign with the Cavaliers, in the context of Pat Rileys tenure as Heat president.James business associate, Maverick Carter, took issue with Jacksons use of the word in an interview Monday with ESPNs Dave McMenamin, and James echoed those thoughts Tuesday.I had nothing but respect for [Jackson] as a coach for what he was able to do, James said. Obviously he was at the helm of (the team featuring) my favorite player of all time, (Michael Jordan), and also being there growing up and watching him with the Lakers, but I got nothing for him, James said of his level of respect for the New York Knicks president.Anthony hadnt read Jacksons comments on James in the Q&A but said he was briefed on the matter before speaking with the media.I know him and I dont think he would just say something to be saying it, Anthony said of James, his close friend. Whatever was said, Im pretty sure it hit home and he responded to it. I dont know exactly what was said.Anthony said he doesnt think Jackson meant to use the word posse in a racial connotation, but he also didnt want to speak on Jacksons behalf.Its different words that different people use in different ways, the Knicks star said. To some people, the word posse might not mean anything. It might just be a word. To some other people it could be a derogatory statement. It all depends on who you mention it to and who youre talking about in essence.In this sense [Jackson] was talking about four, five black men. Do I think he meant it in any kind of way? I really dont know. I dont think he did. I would hope that he didnt. Sometimes Phil just say things and he says the first thing that comes to mind. Probably hes in his office right now regretting it. With Phil, you never know whats going to be said, whats coming, and depending on whos listening. People take it the right way and people take it the wrong way. I just dont understand him talking about LeBron right now in November.Anthony added that he isnt concerned with how the James-Jackson interaction may impact the way free agents view the Knicks in future offseasons.No, that dont worry me, he said. I dont really know what was the gist of the conversation, what was the topic or why Phil was even talking about LeBron in the first place. I dont think we play them anytime soon. Its a whole month away.The Knicks next play the Cavs at home on Dec. 7. Vans Shoes NZ Store . -- Bobby Ryan helped the U. Clearance Vans Shoes NZ . Kozun faked to the forehand and beat Monsters starter, Calvin Pickard, pad side in the second round for the winner. Spencer Abbott also scored in the shootout for the Marlies (25-13-4). http://www.vanssalenz.com/ . Olli Jokinen, Mark Scheifele, and Bryan Little each had a goal and an assist as Winnipeg won 5-2, handing Calgary its record-setting seventh consecutive loss on home ice. Cheap Vans Shoes NZ From China . Sulaiman, 44, was chosen unanimously Tuesday in a vote by the leadership, the World Boxing Council said. Sulaiman becomes the sixth president of the organization. Wholesale Shoes NZ . Galatasaray said in a statement on its website Monday that Mancini signed a three-year contract and will be paid 3.5 million euros for the upcoming season, with his salary upped to 4. MONTREAL -- David Schlemko, Patrick Marleau, Timo Meier and Melker Karlsson scored to chase Carey Price in the second period, and the San Jose Sharks beat the Montreal Canadiens 4-2 on Friday night.Looking for his 250th victory, Price was pulled after conceding the four goals on 18 shots. Al Montoya made five saves in relief.Brian Flynn and Jeff Pettry scored in the third period for Montreal.dddddddddddd The Canadiens are 1-7-1 against San Jose in the last six years.Martin Jones made 26 saves for San Jose. The Sharks have won four in a row, the last three in Canada. ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz