Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

26.04.2019 07:02
of late restarts, but Custer was bumped with two turns remaining before an aggressive door-to-door drag race through the grass t Antworten

BOWMANVILLE, Ontario -- John Hunter Nemechek knocked Cole Custer from the lead to earn the win Sunday in a controversial finish in the NASCAR Truck Series at Canadian Tire Motorsports Park.Custer twice held off Nemechek on a pair of late restarts, but Custer was bumped with two turns remaining before an aggressive door-to-door drag race through the grass to the checkered flag. It took NASCAR almost 10 minutes to declare Nemechek the winner.Custer was furious as he awaited the NASCAR ruling. Nemechek climbed from his truck in an attempt to collect the checkered flag, but Custer raced over to him and knocked Nemechek to the ground with a leaping tackle.I got taken out, Custer said. He hit me going into the second to race corner and he hit me again.Custer led 39 of the 66 laps but wound up second. A victory would have put Custer into the Truck Series version of the playoffs.Nemechek led 19 of the 66 laps for his third career victory in the Camping World Truck Series.I caught the double-zero there and we didnt wreck him for the win, Nemechek said. Rubbins racing, but if I wouldve been in the same spot, he wouldve done the same thing to me to get a win.Custer, who needed the win to make the truck series version of the playoffs, felt Nemechek was dirty.We had a really fast truck. We got taken out, Custer said. He hit me going into the second-to-last corner, and he hit me again. I dont know what else to do. But thats how it is, I guess.It was Nemecheks second series win of the season, while Custer is still seeking his first victory of the year. Custer is too far behind in points to make the playoffs without a victory. Only one race remains before the eight-driver Chase field is Sept. 16 at Chicagoland Speedway.Information from The Associated Press was used in this report. Authentic MLB Throwback Jerseys . Miller reached right to deflect Mikhail Grabovskis attempt with just over 2 minutes remaining in regulation, and then made two more saves in the shootout Sunday to give the Sabres a 2-1 win over the Washington Capitals. Cheap NBA Throwback Jerseys .ca NHL Power Rankings for the second straight week, ahead of the Pittsburgh Penguins and Colorado Avalanche. http://www.cheapretrojerseys.com/ . Manuel was offered a position the day he was fired. He accepted earlier this week and the team made the announcement Friday. Cheap Retro Hockey Jerseys . Most important, perhaps, it went off without a hitch. Organizers poked a little fun at the now-infamous opening ceremony gaffe that saw only four out of five snowflakes open up into rings, leaving the Olympics logo one ring short. Discount NHL Throwback Jerseys . Halladay signed a one-day contract with the Toronto Blue Jays on Monday that allowed the veteran right-hander to retire as a member of team with which he broke into the majors and spent the bulk of his distinguished 16-year career. In a content partnership between ESPN and Marvel, our NBA heroes battle for the fate of the world -- and the Larry OBrien Trophy in the 2016-17 season. Marvels Doctor Strange has imbued the NBAs greatest players with incredible abilities, even beyond those theyve already demonstrated. See all of the the super transformations here.Russell Westbrook Illustration by?J.L. Giles and Wil QuintanaOklahoma City Thunder | PGPower: Lightning-fueled speed and strengthKey stat: 18 triple-doubles in 2015-16Mind-bending moment: Inbounding the ball off Rodney Hood before draining a buzzer-beateer against the Jazz.ddddddddddddAt times, Russell Westbrook appears to be a demon on the court, but hes no Dread Dormammu. He is Thunder and Lightning in a single package, zipping around the court leaving defenders in his dust, then turning them into dust with rim-rattling slams. With his former running mate off to Oakland, Westbrook will take the step up from nominal sidekick to lone hero of OKC in 2016-17 -- with his colorful costumes at the ready. ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz