Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 39 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

07.03.2019 05:11
stage with 3-1 Lead inscribed on the bass drum head, a clear shot at the Warriors squandering a 3-1 series lead in the 2016 NBA Antworten

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Certain members of the Golden State Warriors didnt take too kindly to the props LeBron James used at his annual Halloween party over the weekend.The part they took exception to was a skeleton James had stationed on a stage with 3-1 Lead inscribed on the bass drum head, a clear shot at the Warriors squandering a 3-1 series lead in the 2016 NBA Finals.In January, before the Warriors first visit to Quicken Loans Arena since winning the 2015 title there, Cavaliers players felt Curry was disrespectful in saying he hoped the visiting locker room?still smelled like champagne.I dont think they like that Steph [Curry] said that, Warriors guard Shaun Livingston told ESPN. ... Guys see it and everybody feels their own way about it, but it just fuels everybody for the next time we play them.Maybe this was James way of issuing some payback.Draymond Green just flashed a massive smile when ESPN asked him about James skeleton prop.More power to them, he said. I already got enough fuel. I dont need more. Enjoy.Klay Thompson, visibly irritated by the subject, sternly told ESPN, Man, I dont care about that.Curry simply said, Im just going to keep it quiet. He then shook his head and giggled.Kevin Durant even chimed in, although he wasnt a member of the Warriors last season. However, he knows what it feels like to be up 3-1 only to lose the next three games. He said he doesnt want to get involved in the back-and-forth shots.Im a basketball player, bro. Im a basketball player, Durant told ESPN. If youve got any disputes or any feuds or anything with anybody that plays the game, lets just check it up. That really dont mean s--- to me, all the jokes.Durant said he can empathize with how both teams are feeling about this situation.I wasnt here last year, but I obviously know from being on the team, you dont want to see nothing like that [from Cavs], he said. Me personally, its just jokes because you still have to play. Just like Im sure there were so many jokes that went on about Cleveland and LeBron over the years, and you still have to play on the court. So none of that s--- matters until you duke it out on the court.I understand why anybody would [be angry], and I understand what LeBron is coming from. If you won a championship for your city and you did it in historic fashion, its something that youll never forget. So, no hard feelings. I understand where both sides are coming from, I guess.These two teams will meet for the first time this season on Christmas Day in Cleveland. There will be no love lost.All it is is more fuel for the fire, Livingston said. Thats it. Were not going to say, All, thats great, we like it. But it is what it is. Its part of the sport. Adidas Shoes Clearance Australia . Pert has formerly spent time as an assistant coach with Cardiff City, Coventry City, and Bahrain mens national team. "Martyn is a highly-respected coach with experience at the top levels in England," said Whitecaps FC head coach Carl Robinson. Cheap Adidas Shoes Australia . Anthony Calvillo, through 20 CFL seasons, was frequently invincible and largely stoic in the heat of competition. But underneath the professional exterior he was, and is, compellingly human. http://www.cheapshoesadidasaustralia.com/ . PAUL, Minn. Discount Adidas Shoes Australia .com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch. Cheap Adidas Shoes Australia Online . PETERSBURG, Fla. Former All Blacks coach Sir Graham Henry hasnt minced his words when asked for his thoughts on the current Wallabies, panning them as the worst I have ever seen.The 70-year-old made the comments on New Zealand radio on Saturday, the same day Australia take on Argentina in Perth in the Rugby Championship and a week after they ended a six-match losing streak with victory over South Africa in Brisbane.That dismal patch included two heavy losses to the All Blacks to once again concede the Bledisloe Cup, which the Wallabies havent held aloft since 2002.Its a concern, Henry, who was coach of the 2011 World Cup-winning All Blacks, told Newstalk ZB.We havent played South Africa yet, but they got beaten by Australia and they are woeful.I think its probably the worst Australian team I have ever sseen and thats a real worry for the game.ddddddddddddThe All Blacks will claim another Rugby Championship crown by beating the Springboks in Christchurch on Saturday night, but he was heavily pessimistic about the current standing of New Zealands two old southern hemisphere rivals.You want Australia playing rugby and you want Australia playing well and you want South Africa to be doing the same thing, he said.But South Africa have probably lost half of their Tests over the last three years.The All Blacks have lost just four times to the Wallabies in the last 30 Tests, while they are unbeaten in 14 straight Tests and unbeaten at home in 43 matches since 2009. ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz