Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 Soaring
zhangzk Offline

Weltmeister im Acrofliegen

07.03.2019 04:53
Panthers 2018 season opener countdown: 48 days to go Antworten

The Panthers don’t currently have a player wearing No. 48 Authentic Trai Turner Jersey , so I turned to the first person I thought of that used to wear No. 48. That is former Panthers RB Stephen Davis. Davis is a local kid from Spartanburg, SC, which is where I was living when Davis was in high school. I went to one high school game when I lived there, a playoff game between Davis’ Spartanburg High School team and their local rival, Gaffney. It was getting a lot of billing at the time given he was the No. 1 recruit in the nation. To keep this story short Davis rolled for 200+ yards and three scores... and they sat him down with 10 minutes left on the clock! Davis looked like a man among boys as he was bigger than most players trying to tackle him and was the fastest guy on the field. Davis was a beast before beast mode was a thing. I was sooooo disappointed he went to Auburn [sigh] Womens Torrey Smith Jersey , but I was ecstatic when he came to Carolina. He was the catalyst that sparked the 2003 Super Bowl run in his first season in Carolina.Here’s a sweet tribute video to Davis. I think you will like it Panthers fans.I’m struck by how tough of a runner he was, his ability to cut back, and how good he was at the goal line. Plus, he could turn on the burners when he got the edge. His star burned out too quick, but it was fun while it lasted. Career NFL statistics (12 seasons)Rushing yards: 8 Authentic Cam Newton Jersey ,052Average: 4.1 yardsTouchdowns: 65The numbers don’t do him justice.Cheers!Panthers sign DT Kendrick Norton to practice squad, waive QB Kyle Allen The Carolina Panthers made a few adjustments to their practice squad this afternoon by signing defensive tackle Kendrick Norton and waiving quarterback Kyle Allen, according to Joe Person of The Athletic.It’s no surprise the Panthers made a move to waive a practice squad quarterback since there’s no reason to keep four of them around. If something major happens and depth becomes a concern, there are plenty of guys they could call. Honestly, I’m surprised they kept Allen on the practice squad as long as they did after signing Connor Cook last week. Bringing back Norton is also not a surprise since the Panthers liked him enough to draft him in the 7th round (No. 242 overall) back in April. Norton isn’t expected to jump to the main roster anytime soon Authentic DJ Moore Jersey , but having him on the practice squad will be good for his development—provided he sticks around for a while, of course.

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz