Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 46 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
x123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

06.03.2019 14:24
idee of Thailand -- who was one stroke behind overnight leader Lucas Bjerregaard of Denmark -- posted a 1-under 70 for a share o Antworten

Carmelo Anthony made mens Olympic basketball history on Sunday when he won his third gold medal. Two days later, Anthonys college coach offered a sobering prediction for the remainder of the veterans NBA career.Hes unlikely to win an NBA title,?Syracuse?coach Jim Boeheim said at a post-Olympics news conference, according to the Syracuse Post-Standard. Hes never been on a team that even had a remote chance of winning an NBA title. As a player, all you can do is try to make your team better, and?every team hes been on hes made them a lot better. Denver hadnt done anything prior to him getting there and he took them into the playoffs. They werent going to beat the Lakers or the Spurs. In those years, they won the championship most of the time.Anthony, 32, made the playoffs in each of the first 10 seasons of his career. But he has advanced past the first round just twice. Anthonys New York Knicks have missed the postseason for the past three years.He wants to win in New York, Boeheim said. I know the general opinion is if [new additions Joakim] Noah and [Derrick] Rose are healthy then theyll be a better team. Its just a question of if they will be healthy. Theyve been off and on the last two years. Theyve both been hurt. I think if both those guys are healthy, it certainly would make a big difference and [Kristaps] Porzingis continuing to progress. If those things happen, they can be better.On Wednesday, Boeheim clarified his comments with this tweet: Some have misinterpreted my comments regarding Carmelo. Hes made every team hes been on better. Its very difficult to win an NBA title.Anthony won an NCAA championship under Boeheim at Syracuse. The veteran college coach has said several times that Anthony would have given himself the best chance to win a title if he had signed with the Chicago Bulls as a free agent in the summer of 2014 rather than re-signing with the Knicks.Anthony has said several times over the past few seasons that hes driven by the idea of winning a title in New York. The Knicks last won a championship in 1972-73.Anthony also recently told ESPNs Marc Stein that if his career ends without an NBA title, hed still be proud of his accomplishments, which include the NCAA title and three Olympic gold medals.Most athletes dont have an opportunity to say that they won a gold medal, better yet three gold medals, Anthony said. I would be very happy walking away from the game knowing that Ive given the game everything I have, knowing I played on a high level at every level: high school, college, won [a championship at Syracuse] in college and possibly three gold medals.I can look back on it when my career is over -- if I dont have an NBA championship ring -- and say I had a great career. Cheap Nike Shoes Online Free Shipping . LOUIS -- St. Discount Nike Shoes China . The CFLs leading rusher kept adding to his gaudy numbers this season and scored the winning touchdown with just over two minutes to play. The New Westminster, B.C., native plowed three yards into the end zone for the last score of a heated, see-saw battle between the two teams with the best records in the CFL. http://www.discountnikeshoes.com/ . Deulofeu injured a muscle in his right leg in Evertons 4-1 win over Fulham in the English Premier League on Saturday. Barcelona says that its team doctors will "co-ordinate" with Evertons medical staff as Deulofeu recovers. Wholesale Nike Shoes China Paypal . -- Ty Montgomery had 290 all-purpose yards and two touchdowns, and fifth-ranked Stanford held on to beat No. Cheap Nike Shoes China Wholesale .C. -- Chris Thorburn thinks one of the reasons the Winnipeg Jets have been successful under new coach Paul Maurice is that theyre playing together as a team. SAINT-QUENTIN-EN-YVELINES, France -- Four-time major winner Rory McIlroy roared back into contention at the French Open on Friday, sinking six birdies in a 5-under round of 66 to join a five-way share of the lead.The Northern Irishman could have taken the overall lead at the Le Golf National course -- which is hosting the 2018 Ryder Cup -- but a poor tee shot on the 18th hole led to a bogey.South Koreas Wang Jeung-hun matched McIlroys 66, while Thongchai Jaidee of Thailand -- who was one stroke behind overnight leader Lucas Bjerregaard of Denmark -- posted a 1-under 70 for a share of the lead. The other co-leaders, Mikko Ilonen of Finland and South African Brandon Stone, had 68s.Bjerregaard is three shots behind after four bogeys in a 74.I played well. I kept the ball in play, I drove it well, hit fairways, hit a lot of greens. Thats sort of what you need to do around this golf course, McIlroy said.I felt like I putted nicely. There were still a couple of putts that didnt quite drop but it felt good out there. I need two more days like that over the weekend to have a chance.McIlroy was five shots off the lead overnight after an opening round where he struggled with his swing..ddddddddddddIn a way its nice to go into contention and not really be thinking about the result, said McIlroy, currently in the spotlight because of his decision to miss the Olympics over concerns about the Zika virus.He is using the tournament as a warmup for the British Open, starts July 14 at Royal Troon in western Scotland.McIlroy announced in April that he was skipping the Bridgestone Invitational to instead play at the French Open for the first time since 2010.While the five-man leading group has 28 European Tour wins between them, the chasing pack is strong.Defending champion Bernd Wiesberger of Austria was at four under alongside Nicolas Colsaerts and Anders Hansen, with Joost Luiten, Francesco Molinari, Thomas Pieters and Andy Sullivan a further shot back.Wiesberger had five birdies in his first eight holes but his momentum was ended by a triple-bogey and a bogey-bogey finish.There are four qualifying places for the British Open up for grabs They will go to the leading four players, not otherwise exempt, who finish in the top 12 and ties. ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz