Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

06.03.2019 04:10
big debut loss, Durant said, Obviously you hear everything. Seasons over, the team is worst team in the league, you thought it Antworten

NEW ORLEANS -- Soaked in sweat, Golden State Warriors star Kevin Durants yells echoed throughout an empty Smoothie King Center, home of the New Orleans Pelicans.They say I aint hungry!Im out here!Durant was working to bounce back from his teams 29-point loss to the San Antonio Spurs on Tuesday night. The former MVP stayed late after practice Thursday in preparation for Friday nights game against the Pelicans, shooting between one-on-one drills with Warriors assistant coach Chris DeMarco.Shooting his last shots, Durant said, They told me I aint have no drive! Im out here. They called me a coward! Putting in work.When asked after his session about shouting criticisms, Durant explained, Thats what I say to myself when Im working. I hear it all the time. You hear the noise. You hear what they say about you. Everybody hears it. So its a little extra motivation when you hear it.Of the scene, Durant said, Nobody in this arena right now, and thats when you get better. Nobody sees you when youre doing this stuff right here, but luckily yall was in here watching.When asked where he finds the criticisms he uses as a motivational tool, Durant conveyed that he doesnt necessarily seek them out.Its not that I read it -- its just in the air, he said. You know its just in the atmosphere and people tell you and you hear about it. You guys ask me questions about it all the time, so obviously I know, but Im not losing sleep on it. Its just wood on that fire.On the media response to Golden States big debut loss, Durant said, Obviously you hear everything. Seasons over, the team is worst team in the league, you thought it was going to be easy. Its one game. I thought, after losing in the playoffs by 30 or beating someone by 30 in Game 1 of the playoffs and you say its only one game.Durants closing statement, said with laughter as he left: Its one game of 82 and you f---ing guys make me feel like the worlds going to end.. Tyson Ross Jersey . The catch: It needs a lot of money, and it needs it fast. Ozzie Smith Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. http://www.cheappadresjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-dave-winfield-jersey . Note: The Calgary Flames announced Tuesday that Sean Monahan would not be made available to Canadas World Junior team. Austin Hedges Jersey . With his new coach and six-time Grand Slam singles champion Boris Becker watching him during an official match for the first time, Djokovic appeared tentative early against the Slovakian player, who often appeared content to keep the ball in play. Eric Hosmer Jersey . Rousey will put her perfect 8-0 record and hardware on the line against another undefeated fighter, 7-0 Sara McMann in the main event of UFC 170, which will be held at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas Nevada on February 22nd. GREEN BAY, Wis. -- As he lay on the ground, Ty Montgomery caught several passes thrown by wide receivers coach Luke Getsy from in front of and behind the young Green Bay receiver Sunday.Even on what was supposed to be a day off for him from practice, Montgomery didnt feel compelled to just stand around as his teammates worked.Finally back on the field after missing most of his rookie season in 2015 because of an ankle injury, Montgomery is playing catch-up as he tries to win back a roster spot.Im excited to be a part of this competition right now, Montgomery said after practice Sunday.The belated debut of Montgomery in training camp last week added to whats already been a highly competitive preseason battle among a deep pool of candidates at receiver.And the return of Montgomery may have come at a good time since the Packers are without Jeff Janis for at least this week.Janis suffered a broken right hand in practice Wednesday and didnt play Green Bays first preseason game two days later. The third-year pro watched Sundays practice with a cast on the injured hand.The indefinite loss of Janis, who had a breakout game in the playoffs last season, comes as the Packers still are waiting on veteran standout Jordy Nelson (knee) to be activated from the physically unable to perform list.After Nelson and fellow starter Randall Cobb, the Packers have several candidates making their case for the few remaining receiver spots to be filled for the start of the season next month.Its very, very competitive, but thats what you want, Montgomery said. You know for a fact that the guys that do make the team are going to be really good guys, going to be some playmakers.Montgomery hopes to be making plays again for Green Bay after his extended layoff from football.Taken in the third round of the draft, Montgomery played only the first six games last season before he sustained what turned out to be a severe ankle injury in a win over the Chargers on Oct. 18.Montgomery had surgery on the ankle in December and spent the entire offseason as well as the first two weeks of training camp in recovery mode.dddddddddddd.Though he felt a little rusty, Montgomery cherished the chance to play again in the 17-11 win over the Browns on Friday after he started practicing earlier in the week.Most volume (of work) Ive had since I had the surgery, including last week, too, Montgomery said. But it felt good to get back out there. I was excited.He had only one catch against the Browns, but the reception for 7 yards still was significant since Montgomery last caught a pass in a game 10 months ago as Green Bays No. 3 receiver.Its good to see him back, and hes looking like hes pretty healthy, too, Getsy said.And, as he showed Sunday with his drill work on the side as Getsy threw passes from different angles to the prone receiver, Montgomery isnt resting in the fight to win a job.I was just grateful to be back out there, he said about playing Friday. Its the first time its been taken away from me for that long.Game notes Backup QB Brett Hundley practiced Sunday. The second-year player had been sidelined since suffering an ankle injury in practice Aug. 1. Cobb and linebackers Clay Matthews and Julius Peppers also practiced after not playing Friday. Cobb (calf) and Matthews (ankle) were injured last week. S Morgan Burnett (back) didnt practice Sunday. First-year offensive lineman Matt Rotheram (bicep) had his left arm in a sling after playing Friday. ... The Packers placed long snapper Jesse Schmitt (broken hand) on injured reserve and signed undrafted rookie center Kyle Steuck, a Green Bay native. Its sweet, its really cool, kind of surreal, a dream come true, said Steuck, who played at Division II Northern Michigan. He was helping coach the football team at his alma mater, West De Pere High School, before the Packers worked him out Saturday. ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz