Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

06.03.2019 04:10
lace after the race as the FIA penalised him for radio messages on how to fix a gearbox issue late in the race. Rosberg had spen Antworten

Louis Oosthuizen hopes to put his recent swing troubles behind him when he features in this weeks inaugural Maybank Championship Malaysia. The South African has struggled to find his rhythm during the early-season events, missing the cut in two of his four starts and not taking advantage of a strong start to the week at the Qatar Masters.Oosthuizens ball-striking wasnt on-song in Doha, where after moving in to a share of the first-round lead he stuttered on the Friday and carded successive 71s over the weekend. The former Masters champion then suffered an early exit a week later in Dubai, but he remains upbeat after bouncing back from a pair of double bogeys on the Friday to post three birdies on the back nine. Oosthuizen missed the cut at the Dubai Desert Classic I lost my rhythm a little on the Friday in Qatar, Oosthuizen said on Tuesday. I struggled with my ball flight and when its windy thats the last thing you want to happen.It was the same again for the first 27 holes in Dubai, I couldnt find the flight I was looking for. But I played a lot better on my back nine on Friday.I struck it really well and made some good birdies, and even though it wasnt enough to make the cut I was still able to take a lot from it.The world No 21 withdrew from Tuesdays Pro-Am after flight issues saw him arrive in Kuala Lumpur later than planned, but he expects to be 100% ready when he tees off alongside recent Dubai Desert Classic champion Danny Willett and former Malaysian Open winner Thongchai Jaidee on Thursday. Oosthuizens previous win in Kuala Lumpur came at the 2012 Malaysian Open Delays in New York and Dubai saw him take more than 36 hours to get from his Florida home, although Oosthuizen can take encouragement from the fact his previous win in Malaysia came after similar issues.Im struggling to stay awake to be honest with you! Oosthuizen added. Its just one of those things, with the amount of travelling we do its bound to happen at some time. Hopefully its a good omen after what happened four years ago when we couldnt get out of Augusta on the Sunday night because the play-off [with Bubba Watson] finished late, and I didnt end up arriving here until the Wednesday. So at least this time Ive given myself an extra 24 hours to prepare! Ive got a day to rest up and get some sleep, so hopefully by tomorrow I should be fine and ready to go. Willett has finished inside the top-four in four of his past six starts Willett took a week off after his impressive victory in last months Desert Swing finale moved him to a career-high world No 1, but returns as one of five of Europes EurAsia Cup winning squad to join captain Darren Clarke in this weeks field.Its a new tournament so Ive never played this course before, and its always exciting to take on a new challenge, Willett told a pre-tournament press conference on Tuesday. Its a bit different to most of the courses the guys are used to playing on the Tour.Its not wide open fairways or particularly long, so its going to take some shot-making to do well. Youve got to drive the ball well and put yourself in position on the fairways. So its very old school, but Im sure were going to have a fair bit of fun out there this week.Watch the Maybank Championship Malaysia throughout the week live on Sky Sports 4 - your home of golf Also See: Recap: Oosthuizens 2012 win Watch: Season Pass New look to 2016 schedule Golf live on Sky Sports 4 Cheap Devin Shore Jersey .Y. - Nelson Mandela will be honoured by the New York Yankees with a plaque in Monument Park. Ducks Jerseys Outlet . -- For the first time in two months, an opponent was standing up to Alabama. http://www.cheapducksjersey.com/?tag=cheap-corey-perry-jersey . Carey Price didnt, but he still came out on top against one of his rivals for the No. 1 job at the Sochi Games. The Anahim Lake, B.C., native was stellar in making 39 saves in his home province and Lars Eller got credit for a bizarre short-handed winner as the Canadiens defeated the Canucks 4-1. Cheap Josh Manson Jersey . The Masters champion and winner of last weeks Australian PGA has a three-round total of 14-under 199 at Royal Melbourne. "Im in a really good position for tomorrow," Scott said. Cheap Jakob Silfverberg Jersey . -- On the field, it was business as usual for Jameis Winston and No. SILVERSTONE, Great Britain -- Lewis Hamilton mastered changing conditions to win a third consecutive British Grand Prix ahead of Mercedes teammate Nico Rosberg and Red Bulls Max Verstappen.?However, Rosbergs second place became third place after the race as the FIA penalised him for radio messages on how to fix a gearbox issue late in the race. Rosberg had spent most of his race battling Max Verstappen for second position after the Red Bull driver pulled a stunning move around the outside of Becketts on lap 16 in damp conditions, but finally got the better of the Red Bull driver on lap 38 once the track had fully dried.Rosberg then set about closing the gap to Hamilton, who was cruising in order to look after his engine, but on lap 46 lost three seconds after getting stuck in seventh gear as he approached ValeGearbox problem! Rosberg exclaimed, before he was told Chassis default 001 by race engineer Tony Ross.He was later told to avoid seventh gear and when he asked what that meant, Ross added you need to shift through it.Under the regulations, radio messages that help coach the driver through setting changes are banned and the implications of the messages are due to be investigated by the stewards after the race. Rosberg later revealed that the problem was critical and he would have stopped on track without the help from the pit wall.Hamilton had no such problems, taking his fourth win of the season and his fourth career win on home turf at Silverstone. The only mistake came on lap 28 when he lost the rear of his car at Turn 1 on a damp patch and ran wide, but he quickly gathered it back together and returned to the track at Turn 3. The win leaves him just four points adrift of Rosberg in the championship.Verstappen was equally impressive, and despite losing second to Rosberg, crossed the line 17.9s ahead of teammate Daniel Ricciardo in fourth. Kimi Raikkonen claimed fifth place from Sergio Perez five laps from the end and now sits third in the championship, 65 points adrift of Rosberg. Perez finished sixth in the end, just 0.771s ahead of Nico Hulkenberg in seventh and Carlos Sainz eight seconds down the road in eighth.Sebastian Vettel had a weekend to forget after a gearbox penalty saw him start 11th on the grid and struggle back to ninthh after a spin midway through the race.dddddddddddd Daniil Kvyat finished tenth to score his second point since joining Toro Rosso at the Spanish Grand Prix.The story of the raceA sudden downpour as the cars lined up on the grid left standing water at various parts of the track and resulted in a Safety Car start, robbing the fans at Abbey of a first corner battle between the two Mercedes drivers. After five laps behind the Safety Car, open racing got underway with nine of the 22 cars pitting for intermediates at the first opportunity. Pascal Wehrlein was one of them and spun on standing water at Turn 1 a lap later, resulting in a Virtual Safety Car (VSC) to allow the marshals to recover his car.Hamilton, Rosberg and Verstappen were among the drivers who pitted under the VSC for intermediates, giving them a sizable lead over the drivers that pitted a lap earlier. Verstappen showed impressive pace on the intermediate tyres and started to pressure Rosberg for second. On lap 16 he seized his chance as Rosberg made a mistake through Maggots, allowing Verstappen to line him up on the outside of Becketts and make the move stick on the inside of Chapel.The two Mercedes pitted for mediums on lap 17 before Verstappen followed suit a lap later. The 18-year-old Red Bull driver initially held his own sandwiched between the two championship leaders, but as the stint wore on Rosbergs tyres held up better and he started closing in. After two dummy runs on laps 32 and 35, Rosberg finally completed a pass on the outside of Verstappen on lap 38 at Stowe.Rosberg initially reeled in his teammate once he was released from behind the Red Bull, but that was partly because Hamilton was taking no chances out in front. The gearbox issue then brought an end to Rosbergs charge, but Verstappen in third was not close enough to capitalise.The result essentially resets the championship battle between Rosberg and Hamilton with 11 of 21 races left to run. Hamilton will suffer a grid penalty at some point in the future when he takes his next turbocharger and MGU-H, but after four wins in five races the momentum is now behind the defending champion. ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz