Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 60 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

05.03.2019 06:15
As a proud American, a father who lost his own dad in a senseless act of violence, and a black man, I have been deeply troubled Antworten

Michael Jordan today released the following statement:As a proud American, a father who lost his own dad in a senseless act of violence, and a black man, I have been deeply troubled by the deaths of African-Americans at the hands of law enforcement and angered by the cowardly and hateful targeting and killing of police officers. I grieve with the families who have lost loved ones, as I know their pain all too well.I was raised by parents who taught me to love and respect people regardless of their race or background, so I am saddened and frustrated by the divisive rhetoric and racial tensions that seem to be getting worse as of late. I know this country is better than that, and I can no longer stay silent. We need to find solutions that ensure people of color receive fair and equal treatment AND that police officers -- who put their lives on the line every day to protect us all -- are respected and supported.Over the past three decades I have seen up close the dedication of the law enforcement officers who protect me and my family. I have the greatest respect for their sacrifice and service. I also recognize that for many people of color their experiences with law enforcement have been different than mine. I have decided to speak out in the hope that we can come together as Americans, and through peaceful dialogue and education, achieve constructive change.To support that effort, I am making contributions of $1 million each to two organizations, the International Association of Chiefs of Polices newly established Institute for Community-Police Relations and the NAACP Legal Defense Fund. The Institute for Community-Police Relations policy and oversight work is focused on building trust and promoting best practices in community policing. My donation to the NAACP Legal Defense Fund, the nations oldest civil rights law organization, will support its ongoing work in support of reforms that will build trust and respect between communities and law enforcement. Although I know these contributions alone are not enough to solve the problem, I hope the resources will help both organizations make a positive difference.We are privileged to live in the worlds greatest country -- a country that has provided my family and me the greatest of opportunities. The problems we face didnt happen overnight and they wont be solved tomorrow, but if we all work together, we can foster greater understanding, positive change and create a more peaceful world for ourselves, our children, our families and our communities. Jose Ramirez Jersey .35 million, one-year contract that avoided salary arbitration. Plouffe batted .254 with 14 home runs and 52 RBIs in 477 at-bats last season, his second as a regular in the lineup. Trevor Bauer Jersey . LeBron James and Chris Bosh didnt need any more. Williams scored 11 points in 10 minutes, Alan Anderson scored 17 points, and the Brooklyn Nets finished the exhibition season with a 108-87 win over the Miami Heat on Friday night. http://www.indiansteamproshop.com/Indians-Yan-Gomes-Kids-Jersey/ . Radwanska, making her debut in the Seoul tournament, hit eight aces in a match that lasted 1 hour, 4 minutes at Olympic Park tennis stadium. "It was definitely a very good match -- I was playing really good tennis," Radwanska said. Michael Brantley Jersey . -- Ryan Blaney provided more evidence that Penske Racings No. Larry Doby Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. I was recently asked, Who would your all-RLCS team be?And that seemed like an interesting question to look at during the midseason break. Heres how my perfect five-man roster would line up: three starters and two subs.Starting lineupNicolai Snaski Vistesen AndersenMy very first player would be the rock that is Snaski, who leads the RLCS in saves per game and is one of the strongest in the world at absorbing pressure and turning it into offense quickly. While Reunited might not be setting the world on fire, the trials and tribulations Snaski has faced in-game would make him the perfect foundation for this team.Garrett Garrettg GordonGarrett comes in as the player who seems to be in the best overall form currently in RLCS. He averages the most scores per game (a metric based off every notable action taken in-game), and second in goals per game with 1.36. Garrettg has looked incredibly solid on Exodus and its hard to choose just one player from the top North American team who all seem to be flying high.Jayson Fireburner NunezTo complete my lineup is the second North American player to make the list: Fireburner from NRG. Hes scoored more goals per game than anyone else in the world in the RLCS and yet he is 20th in overall shots taken per game.dddddddddddd With the ability to get into position, Fireburner becomes the perfect player to cap off this team.Bench playersRemco Remkoe den BoerRemkoe comes onto the bench just barely edged out by Fireburner. Hes one of the best players in front of the goal and has shown an incredibly aggressive style so far. At the same time, hes also one of the people with least saves per game this season, so that means he comes in for one thing and one thing only: to score goals.David Deevo MorrowDeevo comes in due to being a very stellar overall player, and the top assister in the RLCS so far. Hes also close to one of the most impressive season wide stats in Rocket League, siting on .89 goals per game, 1.06 assists per game and 1.39 saves per game. That puts him closer than anyone else to average at least one goal, assist and save per game, a feat that hasnt been accomplished ever in the RLCS. ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz