Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 66 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

05.03.2019 06:15
need to.We have the flair players to go out and create and score goals, but we also need them to dig in and defend well.The turn Antworten

LONDON -- With Chelsea leaking goals too easily, Antonio Conte didnt have to search far for the solution.The Italian manager merely implemented the tactics that served him well with Juventus and his national team.Chelsea hasnt conceded a goal in the Premier League and has won all four games since Conte removed a defender from its typical four-man back-line. And, with four successive victories since the tactical tinkering, Chelsea has clambered up the standings to join the chasing pack.Manchester City, Arsenal and Liverpool are only separated by goal difference, and Chelsea, which hosts Everton on Saturday, is a point behind. Its some revival for a team that was on its knees last season, when the reigning champions collapsed and Jose Mourinho was fired.Gary Cahill has been featuring on the left of the back three with David Luiz in the center and Cesar Azpilicueta on the right.Every player has worked hard on the shape the manager has brought in and we are getting the rewards, Cahill said. It is all right having the shape. It is also to do with having the players with the mentality to go out and do the business when we need to.We have the flair players to go out and create and score goals, but we also need them to dig in and defend well.The turning point was the Sept. 24 loss to Arsenal, when Chelsea had conceded three goals before halftime. Switching to three at the back for the second half shored up the defense and prevented a heavy defeat. Within weeks, Chelsea was delivering a humbling of its own by beating Manchester United 4-0 in the biggest sign that Contes 3-4-3 is flourishing.The central defenders on the right and the left must be very fast and aggressive, Conte said. The players that play in the middle of the three defenders must be more tactical, must reflect more and find the right position, and also call the line up and down.Saturdays opponent, Everton, is only four points behind Chelsea and in sixth place despite an erratic spell in recent weeks. The highlights have been holding Manchester City to a 1-1 draw and beating West Ham, but losses to Burnley and Bournemouth could prove damaging to Evertons ambitions to qualify for the Europa League.Here are the other talking points this weekend:---NORTH LONDON DIVIDEArsenal and Tottenham head into Sundays derby after a week of contrasts in the Champions League. Arsenal secured a 17th consecutive season in the round of 16 with a gritty comeback to beat Ludogorets, 3-2. Tottenhams miserable return to Europes elite competition after a six-year absence continued with a home loss to Bayer Leverkusen.With only four points from a possible 12, Tottenham is facing early elimination. It may be shining in the Premier League as the last remaining unbeaten team, but in the Champions League, it just cant win.Since overwhelming Manchester City 2-0 at the start of October, Tottenham has drawn its three league games and only scored twice, dropping to fifth.Weve lost a bit of confidence, Tottenham goalkeeper Hugo Lloris said.Arsenal, though, has won 10 out of 11 games in all competitions. Sundays derby is the first time the neighbors have met since a late capitulation in May allowed Arsene Wenger to snatch second place and maintain his record of finishing above Tottenham every season since taking charge in 1996.---LEICESTER BLOWLeicester will be without goalkeeper Kasper Schmeichel for Sundays match against West Bromwich Albion after he broke his right hand during Wednesdays Champions League draw with FC Copenhagen. It will be the start of a lengthy, but unspecified period on the sidelines. Ron-Robert Zieler, an offseason signing from Hannover, will step in during Schmeichels absence.---ELSEWHERELeader Manchester City hosts Middlesbrough on Saturday buoyed by a Champions League win over Barcelona.Liverpool, behind only City in third on goal difference, faces Watford, which is flying high in seventh place. Watford is reeling from the resignation of executive chairman Raffaele Riva amid investigations into the 2014 takeover by Italian businessman Gino Pozzo, and Riva said he will vigorously defend his integrity.Manchester United is behind Watford in seventh and Mourinhos struggling side is away at Swansea on Sunday after a lengthy trip to Turkey for a Europa League game against Fenerbahce on Thursday. Swansea manager Bob Bradley is looking for his first win at his fourth attempt, having collected only one point since taking charge of the south Wales club.Swansea is three points ahead of winless and last-place Sunderland, which is at Bournemouth on Saturday. Yeezy Boost 350 Venta .Y. - New Orleans forward Anthony Davis was chosen Friday to replace the injured Kobe Bryant in the NBA All-Star game that will be played in his home city. Yeezy Boost 350 Rebajas . "I dont know that were close," said general manager Alex Anthopoulos. "I just think, right now, the acquisition cost just doesnt work for us right now. I dont know if I can quantify how far off or things like that that they might be but I would say we continue to have dialogue. http://www.baratasyeezy350.es/ . Defencemen Drew Doughty, Shea Weber and forward Ryan Getzlaf also scored for the Canadians, who started their gold-medal defence 2-0. Goalie Roberto Luongo, getting the call in place of Game 1 starter Carey Price, was solid when needed in making 23 saves for the shutout. Yeezy Boost 350 España . After dropping their final six games of December, the Wild opened the new calendar year with four consecutive wins. Following a loss to Colorado on Saturday, Minnesota rebounded the following night to blank Nashville 4-0, but then had the tables turned on them Tuesday. Yeezy Boost 350 Baratas . LOUIS -- Roman Polak was celebrating even before Alexander Steen scored the winning goal in Saturdays 4-2 win over the Carolina Hurricanes. BARCELONA, Spain -- Canadian divers Meaghan Benfeito and Roseline Filion won a silver medal in the womens 10-metre synchronized event at the FINA world championships Monday. The Olympic bronze medallists finished with 331.41 points. Chinas Chen Ruolin and Liu Huixia won the gold, building an unassailable points total of 356.38 by executing five nearly flawless dives. The silver was a career-best international result for Benfeito and Filion. "It feels great to get that medal," said Filion. "Weve overcome a lot of challenges over the years and to have back-to-back international successes is very rewarding." Chens fourth straight world title in this event added to her four Olympic gold medals. Malaysias Pandelela Rinong and Mun Yee Leong were 0.27 points behind Montreals Benfeito and Laval, Que., native Filion to claim bronze. The Chinese were first through all five rounds while Filion and Benfeito appeared on track for third. But their final twisting dive earned them 81.60 points which tied them with the Chinese for the best dive of that round to overtake the Malaysians. "After our third dive was a bit subpar we just told each other to dive like we do in practice," said Benfeito. "The last two have been big point getters for us this year so we knew we could stay in the medal mix." Filion and Benfeitos bronze in London was their first big international success since placing third at the 2005 world championships in Montreal when they were teenagers. They were fourth at the 2007 and 2009 worlds and seventh in 2011. "We are like sisters," said Filion. "We know each other really well and work well together. Weve gone through many challenges in our career and gained some valuable experience. It has allowed us to be consistent at this level for a long time." It is Canadas second diving medal of the competition and third overall. On Saturday, Jennifer Abel of Laval, Que., and Pamela Ware of Beloeil, Que., took bronze on womens three-metre synchro. China won two golds Monday with Li Shixin also retaining his mens one-metre springboard title. The victories re-established Chinas dominance after Germany had snatched a diving gold the Asian country was also expected to retain on Sunday. "Our coach has been telling us that once we step down from the podium you start from zero," Chen said. "Thats the attitude I have carried forward to help me win so many gold medals." Chen and Liu never looked back after executing a polished backward pike to take an early lead. They nailed a forward pike with 3 1/2 somersaults for a finals-high 82.80 pointss to almost clinch the title with two dives left.dddddddddddd Chen has won her four world titles with different partners each time. She has had so many different diving mates that when asked to describe them she needed help to remember all their names. She said her latest partner "is very young but very adaptable, so I find it very easy to work with her." Chen won her first world title five years ago when she was just 15, the same age that Liu is now. "I dont have as much experience as the other divers here," said Liu, who is a champion on her world debut. "But I have learned a lot from Chen Ruolin." China has won gold in three of four diving events so far at Montjuic Municipal pool, with its picturesque views of the Catalan capital. Earlier, Li scored 460.95 points from six dives after rallying from a poor start to give the worlds pre-eminent diving power its fourth straight -- and seventh of the past eight -- world title in the mens 1-metre springboard. "The competitors were so strong. That I can win this again, I am just so lucky," Li said. "When I was young my coach gave me a video about the Olympic Games in 1992. I remember I have a dream I can stand in this pool. "So today my dream came true and I won the championship. I feel this pool is amazing. Actually, Spain is very lucky for me. Since 2005, I have been here seven times. Its like here is a second home town. In China, somebody called me King of Spain." Four-time European champion Illya Kvasha of Ukraine took silver with 434.30 points, while Alejandro Chavez of Mexico earned bronze with 431.55. The final was billed to be a battle between Li and Matthieu Rosset of France, who finished 0.5 points behind the Chinese diver in the preliminaries on Saturday. Rosset entered the fifth round in the lead but blew his entry, allowing Li to take command by completing a difficult inward pike with 2 1/2 somersaults for a single-dive highest score of 86.70. But with Kvasha pushing, Li still had to execute a tough forward pike with 3 1/2 somersaults on the last dive to ensure he won. "My coach told me that I need to control myself," Li said. "I knew that in the last rounds I have the confidence that I can overcome everything." Rosset, who was aiming for Frances first diving medal at the worlds, finished in sixth place. On Saturday, Wu Minxia and Shi Tingmao won the womens three-metre synchronized springboard. The next day, Chinas run of three consecutive world titles in the mens synchronized 10-metre platform was broken by German pair Sascha Klein and Patrick Hausding. ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz