Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jokergreen0220 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

04.07.2018 03:55
past Pavelec. T Antworten

MELBOURNE, Australia - Vancouvers Vasek Pospisil withdrew from the Australian Open on Thursday due to a lingering back injury as fellow Canadian Milos Raonic reached the third round. Marquez Valdes-Scantling Jersey . Raonic, seeded 11th, won his match after it was interrupted by rain in the second set. He defeated Victor Hanescu of Romania 7-6 (9), 6-4, 6-4 and will next face Grigor Dimitrov of Bulgaria, who defeated Lu Yen-Hsun of Taiwan, 6-3, 6-3, 7-6 (11). Pospisil, the No. 28 seed, pulled out during a doubles match a day before his scheduled third-round singles match against Stanisials Wawrinka of Switzerland. Pospisil, 23, and Austrian partner Julien Knowle were losing 1-2 to an Australian duo in the first round of their match when he withdrew after being told by doctors he risked compromising his season if he continued. He will return to Vancouver on Friday to start rehab in hopes of playing in the Davis Cup in Tokyo in two weeks. Pospisil called it an unfortunate and disappointing injury. "Im really disappointed to be pulling out. Its my first third round in a Grand Slam. I was excited to do my best and take the opportunity, but unfortunately not able to do so at this time." "Its nothing too serious right now, but theres significant risk if I were to play on it that I could do some serious damage, Popisil added. "I dont want to jeopardize the rest of my season in any way. So it was just the smart move really to pull out, and be safe with my body and try and get ready hopefully in time for Davis Cup." Pospisil first felt the problem in a semi-final against Wawrinka this month in Chennai, India and withdrew in the second set. He also withdrew from a tournament last week in Sydney. Pospisil bounced back on Wednesday, however, to earn a 3-6, 7-6 (6), 7-6 (9), 6-1 victory over Australian Matthew Ebden. "Theres nothing thats really wrong with it (the back) right now," stressed Pospisil. "Its just more preventive, Im supposed to keep off it for a little while." Raonic of Thornhill, Ont., began his match in the evening after tournament officials had halted play on all courts except the covered ones due to a temperature of more than 43 C on the third day of a record heat wave. Raonic, 23, is into the Melbourne third round for a fourth consecutive year. No. 76 Hanescu had defeated Raonic in the first round of the Rogers Cup in Toronto in 2010 but lost their next meeting in Chennai at the start of 2012. Raonic found himself in a fight early on with Hanescu as the pair each held onto serve in a set which eventually went into a tiebreak. The Canadian saved a Romanian set point but needed three of his own to earn the set after 56 minutes. In the second set, Raonic went up an early break and was in control when the weather moved in. He returned to take the set, stayed in command in the third and posted the victory in two hours, 19 minutes with 27 aces on his fourth match point. Marquez Valdes-Scantling Packers Jersey .Leicester won 25-21 in a heated European Rugby Champions Cup group match on Sunday.Toulon said on its website on Wednesday that it decided to open an investigation after Leicester complained about the behaviour of prop Martin Castrogiovanni and fullback Delon Armitage. Jaire Alexander Jersey . "[People] keep asking that question and its not a legit question because we dont have that right, we havent arrived yet," Casey responded. "Weve got to take each game at a time, each possession at a time and look at it that way. http://www.packersproshopfootball.com/Youth-Josh-Jackson-Elite-Jersey/ .com) - P.K. Subbans power-play goal 4:08 into overtime sent the Montreal Canadiens into the All-Star break with a 2-1 win over the Nashville Predators on Tuesday.MONTREAL - The Winnipeg Jets couldnt have asked for better opportunities to keep their unbeaten streak alive.Winnipeg squandered a number of solid scoring chances in a 3-0 loss to the Montreal Canadiens Tuesday — wasting an early two-man breakaway, failing to capitalize on mouth-watering giveaways, hitting the post four times — but when the Jets did find the net, Carey Price was there to stop them.Price, who picked up his first shutout of the season after making 29 saves, has stopped 59 of the last 60 shots hes faced after helping beat the Minnesota Wild 4-1 his last time out. His save percentage has jumped from .907 to .918 in his last two games.I cant score on him in practice, and it really hurts my self-esteem, said Montreals Mike Weaver with a grin. Hes there for every key save out there. Hes able to stop the best goal scorers out there.The Jets took their first regulation loss in more than two weeks.We were trying to be perfect with the shot, pick it and put a lot of heat on it, said head coach Paul Maurice. We were missing the net on some chances that we just need to get to the net.Its a loss, so youre stinging right now. But thats probably how a loss should look. Youre on the road, its a tight game, youre getting some chances, you stick with it, doesnt go for you, move on to the next town.Early in a scoreless first period, Evander Kane and Blake Wheeler walked in all alone on Price, with Kane taking the shot on Montreals netminder rather than passing it off.Later in the same frame, with the Habs on the power play, P.K. Subban over-skated the puck as he crossed his own blue-line, handing it on a plate to Winnipegs Mark Scheifele in the process. Scheifele beat Price to his right but his shot rang off the iron.Scheifele, in his third season with the Jets, shot another one off the post midway through the second period, just minutes after Montreals Lars Eller scored the opening goal of the game.We like the chances that weve been getting, thats been a theme for a while, said Maurice. Id like Mark to get one on the inside of the post one of these days instead of the outside. We had a few. On the road, you need one of those to go fairly early for you.With the Canadiens up 1-0, the Jets couldnt make the most of another Subban giveaway, this time in the neutral zone. After Bryan Little stripped an overzealous Subban of the puck, the Winnipeg forward hit yet another post.Perhaps the Jets best chance of the game came in the dying seconds. With Ondrej Pavelec pulled for an extra skater, and Jiri Sekac in the penalty box for tripping, the Jets threw everything they had at Prrice. JMon Moore Packers Jersey. . A bouncing puck fell to Kane at the side of the goal, but his shot towards the gaping net was deflected over the glass by Andrei Markovs stick.One post, two posts, missed an empty net, said Maurice. It was just the general theme that weve been working on.Montreal (11-4-1) is now riding a three-game winning streak after hitting a rough patch 10 games into its season. The Jets (8-6-2), meanwhile, are 6-1-2 in their last nine.Eller scored the opener for Montreal at 2:21 of the second. The third-line centreman was at the right place at the right time after newcomer Sekac drove hard to the net. Pavelec stick-checked the puck right to Eller, who made no mistake on the backhand facing a wide-open net.Most of the time, thats going to be the goals — driving the net and getting a good rebound, said Eller. Jiri had a good drive to the net there, created good space for me, and I picked up the rebound. A lot of times, its as simple as that.It was just the fifth time the Habs scored first this season. The team is 5-0-0 when it does.Montreal doubled its lead at 7:47 of the final frame when Alex Galchenyuk put home a pretty no-look shot from the slot. After a Tom Gilbert shot from the point hit traffic in front of the net, Galchenyuk found the loose puck and slipped it past Pavelec, who got a piece of it with his stick.The Jets pulled Pavelec, who made 24 saves in defeat, with three minutes remaining in the game. Tomas Plekanec scored his sixth of the season in the empty net.The sell-out crowd at the Bell Centre was convinced the Canadiens had taken the lead in the games first minute when Brendan Gallagher put the puck past Pavelec. The linesman, however, judged the speedy forward had crossed the blue-line before the puck, and the goal was waved off.Montreals NHL third-worst power play — the Habs are converting less than eight per cent of their man advantages — couldnt solve Winnipegs penalty kill, going 0-for-3 in the game.Notes: Earlier in the day, Montreal traded left-winger Travis Moen to the Dallas Stars for defenceman Sergei Gonchar. The 40-year-old blue-liner, now in his 20th NHL season, has one point in three games this year. ... Drayson Bowman made his Montreal Canadiens debut. The 25-year-old played 6:06. … Subban dressed for his 300th career game. … The Jets couldnt find the back of the net for the third time this season. ... Montreal is undefeated when leading after two periods (5-0-0). … Winnipeg continues its five-game road swing with a stop in North Carolina next. … The Habs are 7-1-0 versus the Jets in the teams last eight meetings. Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Cheap Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Discount Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz