Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
x123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

14.02.2019 06:42
n of cocaine as well as a citation for a failure to appear for a court date for a previous urinating in public charge. Hill was Antworten

Byeong Hun An celebrated another victory at Wentworth as he teamed up with Jamie Redknapp to win the inaugural ISPS HANDA Pressure Putt Showdown. The defending BMW PGA champion and the former Liverpool and England midfielder were also assisted by eight-year-old Jamie Sach in the entertaining, star-studded event in front of the live Sky Sports cameras on Wednesday.An and Redknapp beat Shane Lowry and former Ireland rugby union captain Keith Wood in a play-off, which featured a number of professionals and their celebrity partners attempting to hole putts from increasing distances in the competition. Byeong Hun An celebrates with Jamie Redknapp after holing from 15 feet Redknapp missed his first effort from three feet, but An made his and the pair got to the 18-foot marker before both missed and called upon young Sach to be their mulligan.The Frinton Park Golf Club junior held his composure in front of huge galleries on pro-am day to roll in the putt and keep An and Redknapp in the competition, and only Lowry and Wood were able to match them at the top of the leaderboard. Eight-year-old Jamie Sach is held aloft after holing the mulligan putt that kept Redknapp and An alive Lowry then missed from 15 feet in the resulting play-off, and An found the target to claim the charity prize fund of £10,000, with all proceeds shared between the official charity of the BMW PGA Championship, Cancer Research UK Kids & Teens, and the International Golf Federation.I was so nervous taking that first putt, said Redknapp, who had earlier played in the pro-am with two-time Wentworth champion Luke Donald and former Manchester United rivals Paul Scholes and Peter Schmeichel. Redknapp had earlier played in the pro-am with Luke Donald, Paul Scholes and Peter Schmeichel It was brilliant fun and obviously an honour to do it with Ben, who is the reigning champion. Its great to raise this money for Cancer Research UK Kids &Teens as well. It is a great charity to give it to.An, who romped to a six-shot win at Wentworth last year, added: Young Jamie did well to keep us in it, then the other Jamie stepped in, so I didnt really have much to do until that last one. It was one of the highlights of this week. Everyone seemed to enjoy the competition too, which is great. Keith Wood and Shane Lowry lost out to An and Redknapp in a play-off After being hoisted in the air by Redknapp and Lowry, a delighted Sach said: Ive been playing for six years and I play in competitions at Frinton, so my putting is pretty good. I was nervous at first but then I had my first go in the competition and I knew it wasnt nerve-racking, so I enjoyed it.Among the other competitors were Redknapps Sky Sports colleagues Shane Warne, David Howell and Henni Zuel, while Rugby World Cup winner Mike Tindall, legendary jockey Tony McCoy and former Liverpool and England striker Robbie Fowler also took part. Also See: Radar grills Horan Ans big win: 2015 highlights Watch online Golf live on Sky Sports 4 Cheap Air Max Plus .Y. -- Sabres forward Drew Stafford has witnessed plenty of turmoil during his eight seasons in Buffalo. Air Max Plus Clearance . The Cleveland Indians, Tampa Bay Rays, and Texas Rangers all won on Sunday meaning the Rangers will host the Rays in a play-in game on Monday. http://www.clearanceairmaxplus.com/ . -- Jimmie Johnson held off a teammate, passed a pair of Hall of Famers, and dominated once more at Dover. Air Max Plus Free Shipping . Hey!" The lower tier of the School End of Queens Park Rangers Loftus Road was packed solid with a very festive-sounding Chelsea choral section in this particular part of South Africa Road London, W12. Cheap Air Max Plus China . -- On the field, it was business as usual for Jameis Winston and No. Colorado has suspended two players less than a week before the Pac-12 championship game after an off-campus incident this past weekend.Colorado announced that wide receiver Jaleel Awini has been suspended indefinitely and that tight end Chris Hill has been suspended for Fridays conference title game against Washington.The Boulder Police Department confirmed to ESPN that Awini is facing charges of possession of cocaine as well as a citation for a failure to appear for a court date for a previous urinating in public charge. Hill was cited for third-degree assault.The Denver Post reported that Awini and Hill had been kicked oout of a bar off campus and that Hill had punched Awini, knocking him unconscious.dddddddddddd Awini was booked at the Boulder County Jail on Sunday.The Colorado athletic department issued a statement Monday saying that Buffaloes coach Mike MacIntyre is fully aware of the situation and is disappointed to hear of this incident.Neither Awini nor Hill has been a key player for the Buffaloes this season. Awini has no offensive or defensive stats, and Hill has recorded just one catch in seven games. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz