Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen
 Soaring
jokergreen0220 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

30.01.2019 06:34
DALLAS - Mavericks guard Jose Calderon was barely two minutes into his post-shoot around assembly with the media before he was b Antworten

DALLAS - Mavericks guard Jose Calderon was barely two minutes into his post-shoot around assembly with the media before he was blindsided by the first of many hugs from his former cohorts. Air Max 97 Sean Wotherspoon . Mavs shoot around had just let out and the Raptors were slowly filing onto the court at American Airlines Center when DeMar DeRozan ran straight to the far baseline, surprising his former teammate with a hug. Amir Johnson was next, followed by Jonas Valanciunas and several other Raptors players until finally, he was greeted by his old coach and good friend Dwane Casey. "Its always going to be a little bit of a different game for me after all those years in Toronto," Calderon said with a big smile on his face, which of course is nothing new, ahead of Friday nights contest against his former team. "I still have a lot of friends on the other team." Listen to all the action live on TSN 1050 Radio in Toronto, beginning at 8:30pm et. Traded to the Pistons in the three-team deal that netted the Raptors Rudy Gay last January, Calderon had spent his first seven-plus NBA seasons in Toronto. He remains the franchise all-time leader in assists and free-throw percentage, ranking second in games played, fourth in minutes and fifth in points. At the time it seemed like an inevitable, albeit saddening breakup. Bryan Colangelo had just acquired Kyle Lowry to pair with and eventually replace Calderon, whose contract was expiring. The trade was hardly a surprise but its one the Raptors are regretting nearly 11 months later. Gays time in Toronto was short-lived for obvious financial and stylistic reasons while replacing Calderons quietly dependable production has proven to be a challenge, one the Raptors hope Greivis Vasquez may help solve. The Raptors recorded 20 or more assists in 22 of 23 games with Calderon starting prior to last years trade however, they accomplished that feat in just 21 of 56 contests with Gay in the lineup. A lot has changed in 11 months, as Calderon noticed when putting together a list of dinner guests on Thursday. "Yesterday, I was trying to put together a list of guys who could come for dinner," he said. "And it was like okay, there are not so many guys." The point guard, who ended up hosting Valanciunas and seven members of the Raptors staff at his new home on Thursday night, has played with only six current Raptors. Only two, DeRozan and Johnson, were teammates with Calderon for more than a couple months (they played with him for just over four seasons.) "That happens all the time," the nine-year vet said. "Thats how the NBA works, even more now with the new GM in Toronto and all the new management. You knew changes were coming." For those who had the opportunity to play with him, to coach him, Calderon has been missed. "That was my point guard coming into the league," said DeRozan, in the midst of a career year. "And in the early stages of my career he really helped develop me into the player I am now. He helped me understand a lot and I commend a lot of my success to Jose." Inking a four-year deal with the Mavericks over the summer, Calderon and his family are getting comfortable in Dallas. In 24 games this season, the Mavs guard is averaging 11.9 points and 4.5 assists, making more threes per game (2.6) than he has before while shooting a career-best 47 per cent from long range. At 32 years of age, Calderon was the old man in Toronto, but in Dallas he fits right in. "I think its making my job a little bit easier playing with guys like Vince (Carter) or Shawn (Marion) or Dirk (Nowitzki)," he said. "They know how to play. For a point guard, being with guys who know to play all the time is easier, so I feel really comfortable out there with them for sure." As Mavs coach Rick Carlisle pointed out, its hard to believe how long Calderon has been in the league, especially for those that remember him as a raw, timid rookie out of Spain back with the Raptors in 2005. At that time Carlisle was coaching the Pacers and remembers the words of Lithuanian guard Sarunas Jasikevicius, who was familiar with Calderon having played against him overseas. "He came to me one day and said, that guy Calderon is a very resourceful player, hes better than you think he is," Carlisle recalled. "And he was right." "Joses had a really strong and solid career in the NBA," the Mavs coach continued. "Hell go down as one of the top European players ever." Both teams got their greetings and reminiscing over with early: Calderon with his old teammates, Carter with the Raptors media and staff and Casey with Carlisle, his former boss in Dallas. Once the ball is tossed up its all business for the Raptors, who are coming off a last-second overtime loss and are beginning a daunting four-game road trip. "Not [for] me," DeRozan said, asked if it will be difficult to face a player that has meant so much to him. "Not me personally, not at all. I understand that once we step on this court I could be playing against my mom and Im going to go out there and try to win." At 11-2, the Mavericks own the second-best home record in the Western Conference and have won 12 of the last 13 meetings with the Raptors in Dallas. Buy Air Max 97 Online . They have homered once every 27.3 at bats, which just happens to be the third best mark in the American League, albeit just 10 games into the season. Cheap Air Max 97 2018 . The Tinkoff-Saxo rider was still dealing with the right shin he broke in a crash which ended his Tour de France on Stage 10. He hoped to defy his doctors and race in the home Grand Tour he won in 2008 and 2012, but he says there have been complications in his recovery. http://www.cheapairmax97.us/cheap-air-max-97-purple/ . In Englands first game since its worst-ever World Cup showing, Roy Hodgsons side rarely looked like scoring against unambitious opposition and the breakthrough in the friendly only came when Raheem Sterling was tripped in the penalty area.FOXBOROUGH, Mass. - Dave DeGuglielmo was excited to return to his roots when he became offensive line coach of the New England Patriots this year.He was back in the state where he was born, raised and played college football.A state, though, with impatient fans and judgmental media who pounce when players or coaches seem to be struggling.So when Tom Brady was sacked nine times in the first four games, DeGuglielmo — and his friends and family — heard about it.It was all right for my family to deal with that when I was in another state, but its different when your last name is posted on a newspaper, he said.Thats how it is and thats business. Hey, youre a farmer and you have a bad rain, your crops are terrible. What can you do? You have to keep working through it and find a way to make a living. I think weve done that here.The Patriots (7-2) won their last five games before this weeks bye. Players have five days off before returning Tuesday to prepare to visit the Indianapolis Colts (6-3).DeGuglielmo said the criticism didnt bother him, not even comparisons with highly respected Dante Scarnecchia, who retired after 15 seasons as offensive line coach.When your players go out and they do poorly, I dont feel bad for me. I feel bad for them because theyre the ones out there working, said DeGuglielmo, who was born in Cambridge, grew up in Lexington, played four seasons for Boston University and was an assistant coach there and a graduate assistant at Boston College.All I care about is that my men come out of a game like they did after last game and say, Coach, I feel good. I feel healthy. I did it right. We had success.Brady was sacked once last Sunday when the Patriots routed the Denver Broncos 43-21. In the past five games, blockers have allowed just five sacks.It was the first game this season in which the same five interior linemen played every offensive snap. The Patriots had tried many combinations before hitting on one that worked best.Rookie centre Bryan Stork gets help from his guards, Dan Connolly and Ryan Wendell, both former centres. The tackles, Nate Solder and Sebastian Vollmer, aare veteran starters. Cheap Air Max 97 Grey. ere all really familiar with each other and I think that does help, Solder said, but whoevers in there, we cant make excuses. Weve got to continue to play and play well.The first shock to the line came when the Patriots traded six-time Pro Bowl left guard Logan Mankins to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Aug. 26, just 12 days before New Englands opener.Marcus Cannon started the first three games at left guard. Connolly got the call for the next three before being sidelined for one game by a concussion and replaced by Jordan Devey. Connolly returned for the next two.The unexpected loss of a key starter like Mankins wasnt new to DeGuglielmo, who spent three years as offensive line coach for the Miami Dolphins and one for the New York Jets before spending last year as a football analyst for a South Carolina radio station.Ive been in situations in the past where I walk in on Wednesday and three guys are gone and three new guys are in the chair and I wasnt even told who they were or where they came from, DeGuglielmo said. But I introduced myself and away we go. Thats pro football.The line opened big holes for running back Jonas Gray in a 51-23 blowout of the Chicago Bears two weeks ago. It wasnt as effective in the ground game against the Broncos, but it protected Brady well.Communication is always a very important factor for a group working together, offensive co-ordinator Josh McDaniels said. The offensive line has really come along. ... Weve tried to demonstrate some patience in letting some guys work out some different kinks and getting really familiar with playing with one another.Thats paid off in better protection for Brady and less criticism of DeGuglielmo.Im coaching at home for the first time in a high-profile role, he said, and hes received texts expressing frustration. I dont mind it. I pretty much delete it and ignore it or respond with humour. People outside of the (team) dont understand how the business works, so I can understand that their reaction is different than mine.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz