Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

10.01.2019 12:04
the Knicks allowed 65 second-half points in a home loss to the Utah Jazz. Through six games, the Knicks rank 30th in defensive e Antworten

GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- The Knicks have put assistant coach Kurt Rambis in charge of their defense in an effort to clean up their most glaring issue amid a 2-4 start.The move, first reported by ESPNs Marc Stein, was made a day after the Knicks allowed 65 second-half points in a home loss to the Utah Jazz. Through six games, the Knicks rank 30th in defensive efficiency and have allowed 109.8 points per game.I just felt that were probably better off with just one voice, so Kurt, we are going to have him be the voice on the defense, coach Jeff Hornacek said.Previously, Hornacek suggested that the responsibility of forming a defensive game plan was shared among his assistants. Now, assistant coaches still will have input but it will be funneled through Rambis, who will in turn communicate it to Hornacek.When asked why Rambis was chosen to coach the defense rather than another assistant, Hornacek said, It couldve been anybody.It couldve been Jerry [Sichting], could have been Corey [Gaines]. We all talk as a coaching staff about the same things, he added. So Kurt had some of these guys last year. Just felt it was better to put him in that.Knicks president Phil Jackson considered hiring Rambis as his full-time head coach last spring after he went 9-19 as an interim coach to end the clubs 32-win season. But Jackson ultimately decided to hire Hornacek, who in turn chose to retain Rambis as an assistant.Rambis was in charge of the Lakers defense when they went to back-to-back NBA Finals (2008, 2009). Those Lakers teams were strong defensively, finishing in the top 10 in defensive efficiency in each season. Rambis also served as a head coach with the Minnesota Timberwolves in 2009-10 and 2010-11. Those clubs struggled on defense, finishing 29th and 30th, respectively, in defensive efficiency.The Knicks worked mostly on defense in Tuesdays practice, specifically practicing their pick-and-roll coverage.After practice, Carmelo Anthony was asked if the players were comfortable with the decision to assign the clubs defense to Rambis.Whether were comfortable with it or not, it is what it is, and we got to buy into that and embrace that, he said. [We have to] just focus in on our schemes and what we want to do and just have kinda a foundation of how we gonna do it and what we gonna do and go by that. Nike Dunks For Sale Online . -- Jacksonville wide receiver Cecil Shorts will likely be a game-time decision whether hell play Sunday in the Jaguars home game against the San Diego Chargers. Nike Dunk Wholesale China . "I was fortunate to play many years at this level with a great organization and unbelievable teammates," said Hejduk in a statement. http://www.cheapnikedunk.us/ . -- Aaron Murray threw for 408 yards and three touchdowns, ran for another score, and led No. Nike Dunk Cheap Wholesale . -- Brandon Jennings made the most of his first game with the Detroit Pistons on Sunday night. Cheap Nike Dunks For Sale . The defence is doing its part, too. Drew Brees threw a pair of touchdown passes in the first half and the guys on the other side made sure that was enough, sending the Saints to a 17-13 victory over the Atlanta Falcons on Thursday night.A 12-year-old girl accidentally ran a half-marathon after entering a three-mile family fun run. LeeAdianez Rodriguez, from New York, had entered the 5km race in the Rochester Regional Health Flower City Challenge.LeeAdianez thought she had arrived late for the fun run, so when the half-marathon competitors - in a concurrent race - set off, she joined them without realising she had set up a slightly longer morning for herself than she thought...in fact 10 miles longer. She admitted she realised her error about halfway around the 13.1 mile course - but gamely decided to finish it anyway.She completted the half-marathon in 2:43:31, finishing in 2:43:31, in 1885th place out of 2,111 finishers.ddddddddddddHer mother Espada lost track of her daughter when she went to park her car, and she told the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle that she frantically reported LeeAdianez missing to the police.She gave me a really big scare. She just wanted to finish the race, Espada said. Two hours after I started looking for her, I see that one of the officers found her. And I see she has a medal.It was such a scary moment, but rewarding for her in the end. I dont even know how she did it. Im so proud of her. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz