Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

10.01.2019 12:04
Fernandezs death? LSU fires Les MilesText us at 73776 (msg&data rates may apply) or tweet us at twitter.com/RussilloShow -- wel Antworten

Monday, Ryen Russillo and Danny Kanell welcome ESPN reporter Pedro Gomez (1:30 p.m. ET), ESPN NFL analyst Tim Hasselbeck (2:15), ESPN NFL Insider Louis Riddick (3:00) and Fox Sports Bruce Feldman (3:30).Todays main topics:? Jose Fernandezs death? LSU fires Les MilesText us at 73776 (msg&data rates may apply) or tweet us at twitter.com/RussilloShow -- well be with you from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. ET on ESPN Radio and ESPNRadio.com. Wholesale Soccer Jerseys UK . The Hall of Fame defenceman told Landsberg that he believes fighting still has a place in todays game, but thinks staged fighting needs be outlawed. Cheap Soccer Jerseys UK Online . -- Yogi Ferrell orchestrates pretty much everything in Indianas offence. http://www.cheapsoccerjerseysuk.com/ . According the Toronto Star, a knee injury will keep Sundin out of the lineup, which includes former teammates Gary Roberts, Darcy Tucker, Tie Domi and Curtis Joseph. Football Jerseys UK Outlet . Goals from Jerome Boateng, Franck Ribery and Thomas Mueller extended Bayerns unbeaten run to a record 37 matches. "This record is incredible," Bayern coach Pep Guardiola said. Cheap Football Jerseys UK For Sale . "We have always prided ourselves on the way we play defence. Having two big pieces back is going to be a key for us moving forward for years to come," said Knighthawks head coach Mike Hasen. div .games-story2 li { list-style-type:disc; list-style-position:inside; }If theres a part of Capital One Bowl Mania you find confusing, its probably bewildered someone else as well. Following are the questions most commonly asked by our entrants.Q: What are Confidence Points?A: The higher the confidence value that you assign to a game, the more points you will earn if you have selected the winning team. Each game must have a different confidence value assigned to it from 1 to 42. For example, if you assign 42 points (because you are very confident) in LSU winning a game against Connecticut, and LSU wins, your entry will receive 42 points for the correct selection.Most Confident = Most points (42)Least Confident = Least points (1)Q: How do I change my entry name?A: You can change your entry name by clicking on the Edit Entry Settings link on your entry page. You can change your entry name as often as youd like.Q: How do I change my entrys scoring system?A: You can change your entrys scoring system by clicking on the Edit Entry Settings link on your entry page. You will not be allowed to change your scoring system after the first bowl game kicks off.Q: How do I create an entry?A: From the games frontpage click on the Get Started button. You will then be asked to optionally edit your entry settings such as entry name. After you are done editing these options, click the submit button at the bottom of the page. You have now created an entry. From your entry page, you now can make your bowl games picks/selections, order your selections by confidence, and create or join a group with that entry.Q: How many groups can I join?A:: You may join up to three (3) different groups with the same entry.dddddddddddd You can join or create new groups from the Group Directory.Q: How do I give a game a different number of Confidence PointsA: On the entry page, simply click/tap the MOVE button for the game in question and designate where you would prefer it to be in the confidence list by clicking/tapping the HERE button. The top of the list will always represent games with the lowest confidence values (i.e. the National Championship will be worth the most points by default) so the very first bowl game is worth only one point.Q: What if I dont want to play with Confidence Points?A: You dont have to! You may change the scoring type of your entry will use by clicking Edit Entry Settings on the My Entry page. If you select Straight Scoring to be your scoring type, you will only be picking the winner of each bowl game without assigning Confidence Points to each one.Q: When do game selections lock?A: All entries (that use either Confidence scoring or Straight scoring) will use a rolling lock which allows a player to pick any game that has yet to kick off. For confidence entries, you will not be able to re-assign a confidence value that was previously assigned to a game which is already underway or has been completed. Entrants that are submitting picks after the start of the first bowl game may still make selections for the remaining bowl games that have not yet begun. Sponsors computer is the official time keeping device for this game. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz