Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

09.01.2019 14:38
guys out," he said. "But as I got older I know its more location than it is velocity." On an 86-degree night, he mixed in a slid Antworten

NEW YORK -- CC Sabathias fastball was hitting 94 mph. Mark Teixeira walked and scored the first run. Kevin Youkilis singled in another. The Yankees started to look a little more like the Yankees. Sabathia (5-4) matched his season high with 10 strikeouts following two months of a puzzling drop in velocity, and New York got two key bats back Friday night in a 4-1 win over the Boston Red Sox that stopped a season-high, five-game losing streak. "Any time you get two guys like that back to your team, its going to add something to our lineup," said Sabathia, who ended a five-start winless streak, one short of his career high. Out since injuring his right wrist March 5, Teixeira worked out a seven-pitch walk in the second inning in his first plate appearance of the season and scored on Jayson Nixs single. "Its going to take a few days, but youre knocking some rust off," Teixeira said after an 0-for-3 night. "Great first at-bat, just getting to run around the bases and score a run. That really just kind of breaks you in a little bit. You want to feel like youre helping the team out as soon as you get out there." Sidelined by a back injury since April 27, Youkilis was 1 for 4 as the designated hitter with a fifth-inning single that boosted the lead to 3-0. "Felt great. Just glad to get a win," he said. While New York still is missing shortstop Derek Jeter, regular third baseman Alex Rodriguez, left fielder Curtis Granderson and catcher Francisco Cervelli, the batting order had a different feel. The Yankees had gone three straight games without a walk for the first time in 1991. Brett Gardner walked leading off the first against Jon Lester (6-2), who issued four free passes in all. "These guys grind out at-bats," Yankees manager Joe Girardi said. "I think their impact is big, and we need to keep them healthy." After getting swept by the Mets over four games, Girardi was fired up and got ejected in the fifth inning for arguing a forceout call against New York by second base umpire Vic Carapazza. Replays showed Carapazza made the correct call. Sabathia allowed six hits and no walks in 7 1-3 innings. Coming back from off-season elbow surgery, he entered with an average fastball velocity of 90.2 mph this season, according to fangraphs.com. That was down from 92.4 mph last year and 93.9 mph in 2011. "I havent seen any 94s until tonight, and there were a lot of 92s to 94s, where weve seen a lot of 89s to 91s," Girardi said. Sabathia used to focus on velocity but says he doesnt any more. "When I was younger, I did, I thought that was the way I was getting guys out," he said. "But as I got older I know its more location than it is velocity." On an 86-degree night, he mixed in a slider and changeup he threw with authority and precision, helping the Yankees close within a game of first-place Boston in the AL East. "I understand why people have some cause for concern, but hes a guy that a lot of times when it warms up he gets on a roll," Girardi said. "And today was really the first hot night that hes pitched in, and it was the best stuff weve seen from him." Given a 2-0 lead in the second on RBI singles from Nix and Ichiro Suzuki, Sabathia improved to 9-2 with a 2.63 ERA in 13 starts following Yankees losses since the start of the 2012 season. He threw 73 of 109 pitches for strikes and allowed his only run on Mike Napolis RBI double in the seventh. Sabathia reached double digits strikeouts for the 17th time with the Yankees and 36th overall. He got three called strikeouts from plate umpire Lance Barksdale, who appeared to have a generous strike zone, and was backed by two double plays. There were 10 caught lookings in all, and players from both teams argued with the ump. "Any time he was in a fastball count, hed go to his breaking ball or his changeup to keep us off stride," Red Sox manager John Farrell said. Lester, who won at Yankees Stadium on opening day, lost his second straight decision. Struggling with his control -- he had 48 pitches through two innings -- he gave up four runs, six hits and a hit batter in 6 1-3 innings. He left with two on, and Gardner greeted Andrew Miller with an RBI single. David Robertson followed Sabathia, and Mariano Rivera rebounded from Tuesdays blown save at the Mets to pitch a two-hit ninth for his 19th save in 20 chances. He entered to a standing ovation. With the losing streak over, the Yankees seemed to exhale and relax. "I think it was an important game after the little stretch that weve been in," Girardi said. NOTES: The Yankees May 19 rainout against Toronto will be made up as part of a day-night doubleheader on Aug. 20. ... New York optioned RHP Ivan Nova and LHP Vidal Nuno to Triple-A Scranton-Wilkes-Barre. Girardi said a position player likely would be moved off the active roster when LHP Andy Pettitte is activated Monday to start against Cleveland. Adidas Yeezy Boost Pas Cher . - The Oakland Raiders re-signed offensive lineman Khalif Barnes on Friday. Nouvelle Yeezy Pas Cher . General manager Jarmo Kekalainen told Aaron Portzline of The Columbus Dispatch on Friday that he wants to see Gaboriks contributions go beyond the scoresheet before considering a long-term deal for the soon-to-be unrestricted free agent. http://www.pascheradidasyeezy.fr/ . - NASCAR announced a 33-race schedule for the 2014 Nationwide Series with virtually no changes from this years slate. Yeezy Boost Vente En Ligne . You can watch the game live on TSN at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt. The Flyers had won seven of eight before dropping their last two outings on consecutive days over the weekend. Philadelphia was handed a 6-3 loss by the visiting Tampa Bay Lightning on Saturday afternoon before dropping a 4-1 decision to the Rangers the following night in New York City. Vente Adidas Yeezy Pas Cher . Fred Couples, captain of the U.S. side, put it all into perspective. "We know whos in charge," he said. CHICAGO -- The World Series champion Chicago Cubs selected right-hander Jose Rosario from Triple-A Iowa and claimed righty Conor Mullee off waivers from the New York Yankees.Rosario combined to go 2-1 with 14 saves and a 2.50 ERA for Single-A Myrtle Beach, Double-A Tennessee and Iowa after missing the 2015 season because of a right elbow injury. Mullee debuted with the Yankees this past season and made three appearances over two stints.Chicago activated Mullee from the 60-day disablled list Monday along with right-hander Aaron Brooks, lefty Zac Rosscup and infielder Christian Villanueva.ddddddddddddThe Cubs also activated right-hander Dallas Beeler from the 60-day DL and outrighted him to Triple-A Iowa, and they outrighted Andury Acevedo and catcher Tim Federowicz to the minor league club.Chicagos 40-man roster stands at 34 players. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz