Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

07.01.2019 13:06
kes something like that to turn it around.Minnesota has allowed an NHL-low 29 total goals in 16 games this season, including 10 Antworten

ST. PAUL, Minn. -- A bounce went the right way at a key time for Mikael Granlund and the Minnesota Wild.Granlund scored with 44.5 seconds left, Devan Dubnyk stopped 25 shots for his league-leading fourth shutout, and the Wild beat the Boston Bruins 1-0 Thursday night.Granlund took a pass from Jonas Brodin circled below the end line and came out to the right of Tuukka Rask. His centering pass went off Adam McQuaid then off Rask and into the Boston net.Thats why I always pass, joked Granlund, who missed an open net in the second period.Dubnyk has had to carry the Wild lately as Minnesotas offense has mustered just 10 goals in its past seven games, yet won three. He has allowed nine goals in his last nine games, stopping 274 of 283 shots in that span to account for a .965 save percentage. For the season, his goals-against average (1.48) and save percentage (.952) are league bests.Its not my job to score. Its my job to work with the guys and defend. I have zero complaints with how the guys have been defending for me and playing, Dubnyk said. I got no question in here that these guys can put the puck in the net. Sometimes it takes something like that to turn it around.Minnesota has allowed an NHL-low 29 total goals in 16 games this season, including 10 in its last nine games, dating back to a 5-0 shutout Oct. 25 in Boston.Dubnyk kept the game scoreless 6 minutes into the third coming out of the crease and diving to poke the puck away from Matt Beleskey, who was in alone after a turnover by Matt Dumba.Rask stopped 28 shots. He is 4-1-0 in his past five games, with a 0.80 goals-against average and .947 save percentage.His best save came late in the second, getting his glove up quick to stifle Jason Pominville, who was alone in front and had a second to move the puck to his forehand.Hes been unbelievable, carrying us and bailing us out when we made mistakes, David Backes said. We need to find a way to beat the other goaltender.Boston has scored four goals in its last three games.An undisclosed injury has kept Bruins leading-scorer David Pastrnak, who has 10 goals and 14 points in 14 games, out of the past two practices. Coach Claude Julien said the right wing is day to day. Riley Nash played on the top line with Brad Marchand and Patrice Bergeron.After an evenly played opening period featuring stellar stops on both ends, and Minnesota controlling the first 14 minutes of the second, Boston thought it took a 1-0 lead when a shot from Torrey Krug deflected off the skate of Backes and behind Dubnyk with 5:30 to play in the frame. However, after a lengthy video review it was ruled the Bruins were offside entering the zone.Pardon my language but the (bad) bounces were 1-1 and ours was just an offside and theirs was a goal, Rask said. But after two periods when its 0-0 you feel like its gonna be some kind of breakdown or lucky bounce and thats what happened.Game notes Boston was scoreless on two power plays and is 4 for 60 all-time against the Wild. ... Minnesota assigned C Joel Eriksson Elk to Farjesta BK in the Swedish Elite League. Eriksson Ek has two goals and three assists in nine games and would have had the first year of his three-year entry-level contract kick in if he played a 10th game. ... Bruins D Kevan Miller, who began practicing with the team Tuesday, did not play. He had surgery Oct. 11 to repair a fracture in his left hand.UP NEXTBruins: Host Winnipeg on SaturdayWild: Host Colorado on Saturday to conclude a three-game homestand Cheap Nike Vapormax China . -- Edmontons Val Sweeting is two wins away from a trip to Winnipeg to play in Canadas Road of the Rings in December. Nike Vapormax Wholesale . PETERSBURG, Fla. http://www.wholesalevapormax.com/ . Scott won the Australian PGA last week in his first event in Australia since winning the U.S. Masters in April. American Matt Kuchar, ahead by two strokes with four to play and even with Scott with one to go, double-bogeyed the 18th after taking two shots to get out of a bunker. Cheap Nike Vapormax Sale . Toronto has dropped games to Indiana and Miami since a five-game winning streak and closed out a three-game road trip at 1-2. Cheap Vapormax Online . Toronto has dropped games to Indiana and Miami since a five-game winning streak and closed out a three-game road trip at 1-2. MANHATTAN, Kan. -- The first few minutes of Tuesday nights contest against Nebraska-Omaha were not the greatest if youre a Kansas State fan. However, things turned in their favor and the worries in Bramlege Coliseum turned to cheers.After opening up the game going 1 for 6 from the field, Kansas State went on a 21-0 run to defeat Nebraska Omaha 81-68 victory.The Wildcats (2-0) were down 13-4 when the run came. DJ Johnson and Barry Brown capped the run with back-to-back 3-point plays for a 12 point lead at the 9 minute mark.We always want to get out and get going in those first five minutes, Johnson said. We just started off slow tonight.Kansas State led 42-31 at the half and ended up shooting 51 percent.Brown finished with 15 points and Wesley Iwundu and Kamau Stokes had 14 apiece for K-State.Stokes sandwiched a pair of 3-points around a Xavier Sneed 3 as the Wildcats opened the second half with nine quick points. Iwundu had a 3-point play at the 11:19 mark to push the lead to 20 points.Tre-Deon Hollins led the Mavericks (1-2) with 12 points. Zach Jackson had 11 points and eight rebounds. This was the third game in four days for the Mavericks but head coach Derrin Hansen remains optimistic as his team continues in the early part of the season.I think we have a good basketballl team, Hansen said.dddddddddddd I think we have a chance to have a good year. I know it was hard, but it was set up in a situation where we are going to learn a lot about ourselves.We have to play every possession. We cannot hit home runs. Give K-State credit in this game. I really like their guards.BIG PICTUREOmaha: Marcus Tyus has led the Mavericks in scoring through the first two games of the season but was held to only two points as he dealt with foul trouble most of the night.Kansas State: Starting forward Dean Wade was the only starter to not score in double figures as he finished with three points.STAT OF THE NIGHT: Kansas State was plus-7 on assist-to-turnover ratio while Nebraska-Omaha was minus-3.INJURY: Kansas State forward Dante Williams returned to practice this week but sat out during Tuesday nights contest as he is recovering from a concussion suffered this past week.UP NEXTOmaha: After opening up the season with their first three games on the road, the Mavericks will play their first home game against Rice on Saturday.Kansas State: The Wildcats host Hampton on Sunday in the third game of a four game home stand to start the season. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz