Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

07.01.2019 13:06
r from Boston fans.But the Rangers managed just one more run in the inning. Price settled down and the Red Sox tied it before An Antworten

BOSTON -- It took one pitch from David Price to hand Texas the lead, and 12 pitches from Craig Kimbrel to clinch it for the Rangers.Shin-Soo Choo homered on Prices first pitch of the game, and Robinson Chirinos hit a three-run shot off Bostons All-Star closer in the ninth to lead the Rangers to a 7-2 victory over the Red Sox on Tuesday night.Texas loaded the bases after Choos homer and took a 2-0 lead in the first, then made it 3-2 when Elvis Andrus scored to break a sixth-inning tie. It stayed that way until Kimbrel, one of six Red Sox players named to the AL All-Star roster earlier in the evening, came on in the ninth and failed to retire any of the four batters he faced.In 12 pitches, a lot happened, Red Sox manager John Farrell said after his team stranded 14 baserunners and went 2 for 16 with runners in scoring position. We had ample opportunity, with runners on base in almost every single inning. A missed opportunity tonight.The Red Sox had the most players selected to the AL roster for next weeks All-Star Game in San Diego. Texas had two, outfielder Ian Desmond and starter Cole Hamels.Price (8-6) threw 46 pitches in first two innings -- 45 after Choo drove the first one of the game out to center. Texas loaded the bases on two singles and a walk before Prince Fielder struck out looking -- drawing a mock cheer from Boston fans.But the Rangers managed just one more run in the inning. Price settled down and the Red Sox tied it before Andrus singled and scored to make it 3-2 on Rougned Odors double.He flipped the switch tonight in like the third or fourth inning, Desmond said. He threw the ball really well. I think in his case it was just a little bit too late.Rangers starter A.J. Griffin left after four innings, and Cesar Ramos (3-3) pitched 1 1/3 scoreless innings for the win.Mookie Betts, Dustin Pedroia and Travis Shaw had two hits apiece for the Red Sox. Jackie Bradley Jr. homered for Boston, which had won two straight.ALL-STARSBetts, Bradley and shortstop Xander Bogaerts will start for the AL in the All-Star Game, joining designated hitter David Ortiz, making his 10th and final appearance. Kimbrel and knuckleballer Stephen Wright were also selected.For a team with six All-Stars -- and the possibility of seven, with Pedroia in the running for the final spot on the AL roster -- the Red Sox arent playing very well. Boston is 8-13 since opening June with a three-game lead in the AL East, falling into third place.I dont think we are as bad as were showing, Bradley said. Were definitely capable of putting together a good run. Hopefully that comes soon.PRICE IS WRONGIn all, Price allowed three runs, eight hits and a walk, striking out 10. But he didnt want to talk about how he settled down and lasted eight innings, how he fanned Desmond in the fifth for his 1,500th career strikeout, or how he posted his sixth game of the season with 10 or more strikeouts.Theres nothing positive to put out, he said. Im tired of this. Its not me. Ive got to get better.TRAINERS ROOMRangers: Choo left the game in the fifth with lower back stiffness. ... 1B Mitch Moreland (right calf tightness) was not in the starting lineup for the third straight game. ... With three starters on the DL, Texas called up RHP Jose Leclerc from Triple-A Round Rock and designated LHP Michael Roth for assignment. Leclerc, 22, has split time between Double-A Frisco and Round Rock this season and has never played in the majors.Red Sox: Boston activated veteran C Ryan Hanigan (neck strain) from the 15-day DL following a rehab stint with Triple-A Pawtucket. The Red Sox optioned C Christian Vazquez to Pawtucket after Monday nights game against Texas.UP NEXTRangers: LHP Martin Perez (7-4, 3.39 ERA) is 6-0 with two no-decisions in his last eight starts. Perez, who leads the Rangers with 17 starts already, hasnt taken a loss since May 18, at Oakland.Red Sox: Wright (9-5, 2.42) gets another shot at the Rangers, who tagged him for eight runs and seven hits over 4 2/3 innings in a loss at Texas on June 25. Cheap Running Shoes China . Aduriz headed home Markel Susaetas cross in the sixth minute to open the scoring at San Mames Stadium. He bettered that with a long-range blast that went in off the goal frame in the 18th, and converted a penalty in the 72nd after Diego Mainz was sent off for fouling Aduriz with only the goalkeeper to beat. Clearance Running Shoes . -- Jonathan Drouin gave Halifax the boost it needed to edge host Sherbrooke Phoenix 3-2 in a shootout in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. http://www.runningshoesclearance.com/ . During the athletes parade, the 23-strong Ukrainian team was represented by a lone flagbearer in an apparent protest at the presence of Russian troops in Ukraines Crimean peninsula. Running Shoes Clearance Online .com) - The Calgary Flames aim to bounce back from their first regulation home loss of the campaign on Friday night when they host a Detroit Red Wings club that they swept in three meetings a season ago. Running Shoes Clearance Sale . After slipping from the summit during the week, the Gunners overcame struggling Crystal Palace 2-0 on Sunday thanks to Alex Oxlade-Chamberlains second-half brace. Josh Dugan has warned James Tedesco to expect a brutal initiation to State of Origin from Queensland.Tedesco debuts in the Blues No.1 jersey in next weeks Origin III in a spot Dugan made his own for NSW last year and earned player of the series honours.Wests Tigers star Tedescos stunning NRL form has won him the Blues fullback spot for the game three over Matt Moylan and Dugan predicted Queensland will seek to test him at every opportunity.I think my first Origin they threw up 20 bombs. it could be one of those Origin games but it could be one where he shines, Dugan said.I think he is the sort of player who shines in the tougher games.You just have to look at his form over the year and he has proven why he deserves the spotHe is a dangerous player, he is someone who can turn nothing into something. I am really looking forward to going out there with him.He iis a confident player and his form at club level is great.ddddddddddddDespite his own good form at fullback for St George Illawarra, Dugan will play centre for the Blues in game three.I have proved what I can do at this level, I am confident in my ability where ever I play, Dugan said.I have shown I can play centre and fullback so where ever I have been picked I feel I can put my best foot forward there.Due to an elbow injury it is the first Origin game Dugan will play this season and he is desperate not to see Queensland win the series 3-0.We dont want to get swept, thats probably the worst thing that can happen to you in Origin, he said.It is an Origin game not a dead rubber and it will be every bit as tough as game one and two. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz