Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 34 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

20.12.2018 00:54
ng raised fan expectations after reaching the World Series last year, expect the team to reach the postseason once again.Obvious Antworten

NEW YORK -- Terry Collins sat in the Citi Field interview room and answered the first question after the New York Mets latest embarrassing defeat, a 9-0 wipeout against Arizona on Thursday that dropped them back to .500 for the first time since April.The manager spoke for 3 minutes, 27 seconds, his voice rising with emotion, his hands gesturing, tapping his chest and the table in front of him during a brutal assessment of his players desire and professionalism.Starting tomorrow were going to get after it here and those who dont want to get after it, I will find somebody else who does, he said, because in Las Vegas theres a whole clubhouse filled with guys who want to sit in this room and Ill find them. Thats all I got to say.Following that threat to call up players from the minor leagues, Collins arose, walked back down the corridor to his clubhouse and held a team meeting that lasted about 20 minutes.The last-place Diamondbacks rolled to a three-game sweep, rattling Noah Syndergaard with four more stolen bases and breaking open the game in a six-run sixth inning against Jon Niese that included Chris Owings bases-loaded triple.Fourteen of New Yorks last 15 batters made out, and the Mets -- missing injured Yoenis Cespedes, Lucas Duda, David Wright and Jose Reyes -- managed five runs and 17 hits in the series. They have the lowest batting average in the major leagues at .236 and were shut out for the ninth time.I dont care whos not here. There are no excuses here, Collins said with intensity. These are major league baseball players. I dont care where they came from. I dont care how they got here. The names on their back and on the front of their uniform say theyre a major league baseball player. It starts with them.New York dropped to 10-16 since the All-Star break and is three games back for the NLs second wild card. As 57-57, the Mets are down to .500 for the first time since a 7-7 mark.You owe a responsibility to the fans, our fan base, the organization and to yourself to respect for this game to come out and grind it out, whether its hot or whether its freezing cold, and thats where its got to start, Collins said.Yes, some guys are having a bad time. You cannot say woe is me at this level. You cannot do it. Everybodys too good here. Nobody feels sorry for you, `cause everybodys been humbled and those who get out of it stay here a long time. Those who dont you keep looking up and they keep getting a little time here and a little time there but they dont stay. I want the ones who can stay, he said.Players understand the Mets, having raised fan expectations after reaching the World Series last year, expect the team to reach the postseason once again.Obviously he feels that pressure on himself from the outside in terms of us going out there to perform and being able to be victorious in any situation possible, outfielder Curtis Granderson said, so of course hes going to have some situations where hes not going to be as happy as you would expect him to be and after a loss.Collins singled out second baseman Neil Walker for his hustle and attitude.Its about keeping positive, keeping the blinders on moving forward on a daily basis with energy and playing hard, Walker said of Collins message.Syndergaard (9-7) swiped an arm in the air after right fielder Jay Bruce failed to catch Gosewischs opposite-field triple down the line, which gave the Diamondbacks a 2--0 lead, then threw up his arms in frustration when Arizona pitcher Braden Shipley (2-1) singled up the middle through a drawn-in infield for his first big league RBI.Syndergaard allowed three runs and eight hits -- including three doubles and a triple -- and is 0-4 in his last six starts. He described the mood of the team as optimistic, kind of down right now, plagued by injury.Arizona stole 13 bases in the series, the most in a three-game series against the Mets. Runners have swiped 36 bases in 40 tries against Syndergaard this year and are 51 for 56 against him in his career, according to the Elias Sports Bureau. The Mets have allowed a big league-high 102 steals, including 20 off rookie Steven Matz, who is second behind Syndergaard.Its real easy for the baserunners to predict when Im going to home and when Im going to able to pick off. Its really mechanical, Syndergaard said.Fans booed the sloppy Mets, who allowed Arizona to steal bases without throws and also had an error, wild pitch and run-scoring passed ball.Theres got to be a passion to come and play, Collins said. Theres got to be a sense of this is what I do for a living, the people who pay me to play are going to see my best effort.TRAINERS ROOMMets: 3B Jose Reyes (oblique) flied out, walked twice, stole two bases and scored a run, playing five innings at third base as he started a rehab assignment with Class A Brooklyn on Thursday.UP NEXTMets: Logan Verrett (3-7), 0-1 in five starts since the All-Star break, is to start Fridays series opener against San Diego and Paul Clemens (1-2). Hydro Flask Wide Mouth Flex Cap . The Australian is competing in his final season in Formula One and still looking for his first win this year. He will look to end Vettels run of six straight race wins on Sunday. Webber, who is fifth in the championship, earned his second pole from the past three races and 13th of his career. Hydro Flask 32 Oz Wide Mouth . On June 12, just as the sun sets on the magnificent historical city of Sao Paulo the inventors, innovators and purveyors of “joga bonitowill” open their campaign. The opponent, Croatia and all its football might and will. As opposites do attract we are set for a corker of an opener. http://www.hydroflask32oz.com/coffee-flasks/20-oz-coffee.html . Klitschkos management company says the bout will be the Ukrainian fighters 25th world championship fight. The 1.83-meter (6-foot) Leapai defeated the previously unbeaten Denis Boytsov in November to become the WBOs mandatory challenger. Hydro Flask 32 Oz Straw Lid . Malkin got tangled up with Detroits Luke Glendening early in the third period and his left skate took the brunt of collision with the boards behind Pittsburghs net. Hydro Flask 16 Oz Coffee . Jane Virtanen scored two, and Alex Roach and Elliott Peterson rounded out the offence for the Hitmen (40-15-6). Brady Brassart chipped in with three assists. Colton McCarthy scored twice, Brayden Point had a goal and two assists, and Jack Rodewald also scored for the Warriors (15-35-9), who were 2 for 5 on the power play. TEMPE, Ariz. -- The Arizona Cardinals have released wide receiver Michael Floyd,?two days after he was arrested on charges of driving under the influence and failure to obey a police officer.Cardinals coach Bruce Arians opened his news conference after Wednesdays practice by telling reporters they could read about the roster change and that he wouldnt talk about it. But Arians later said releasing Floyd was a unanimous decision by him, general manager Steve Keim and team president Michael Bidwill.Its a statement, Bidwill said from the NFL owners meetings in Irving, Texas. We had a difficult decision to make there.Coach Arians talks to all of the team after games, before bye weekends and around holidays, Bidwill added. He always makes sure that he emphasizes what our standards are, which is dont be the guy. And also to be focusing on what youre supposed to be doing for the team.Floyd was found unconscious behind the wheel of his running vehicle at a Scottsdale intersection early Monday morning, police said.Floyds black Cadillac Escalade sat through at least two green-light cycles with him passed out behind the wheel. Officers barricaded his SUV between their cars as they prepared to wake him up, according to the police report detailing the arrest.The SUVs engine was running and Floyds foot was on the brake, the report said.The mood was somber in the Cardinals locker room Wednesday as news spread of Floyds release.?A common refrain was how well-liked Floyd was.Its a tough day, quarterback Carson Palmer said. Mikes a close friend of mine, offseason golfing buddy, workout partner, so its tough. I believe in Mike. I hope for nothing but the best for Mike and look forward to seeing what he does with the next opportunity he ggets.ddddddddddddafety Tyrann Mathieu said he hoped Floyd gets another chance.Everybody is going to have something to say, Mathieu said. Everybody is going to try to criticize you. Everybody thinks they know what youre going through. I think the most important thing is for him to believe in himself.According to the police report, Floyd initially told officers that he was leaving his home in Scottsdale to pick his nephew up from the airport, but his story evolved into him having one drink, and he later said it was two drinks.Police said Floyds story jumped around between him drinking on the team plane back from Miami and drinking at the W Scottsdale Hotel, but Floyd eventually settled on having had wine -- house cabernet -- on the team plane. Floyd also told the officers he was on a blood-thinning medication.Floyd had three alcohol-related brushes with the law at Notre Dame, including a DUI in his final season.The Cardinals chose Floyd in the first round of the 2012 draft, 13th overall. He was playing this year under a team option that the Cardinals enacted before the 2015 season.This season, his contract year, Floyd had 33 catches for 446 yards and four touchdowns. Those numbers were well off his 2015 stats, when he overcame early injury problems to catch 52 passes for 849 yards.Floyds best season was 2013, when he had 65 catches for 1,041 yards. He caught two passes for 18 yards in Arizonas 26-23 loss at Miami on Sunday.The Cardinals host the New Orleans Saints at University of Phoenix Stadium on Sunday.ESPN staff writer Eric D. Williams and The Associated Press contributed to this report. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz