Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 68 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jokergreen0220 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

27.06.2018 08:28
aracens in Ly Antworten

ATLANTA -- The Atlanta Falcons began a major overhaul Tuesday after a dismal season, signing three linemen at the start of free agency, re-signing defensive tackle Jonathan Babineaux, and cutting former Pro Bowl safety Thomas DeCoud. Ben Woodburn Liverpool Jersey . Needing to bulk up on both sides of the line, the Falcons agreed to terms with guard Jon Asamoah, defensive end Tyson Jackson and defensive tackle Paul Soliai. Asamoah and Jackson played last season with Kansas City, where Asamoah lost his starting job. They were familiar to former Chiefs general manager Scott Pioli, who was hired in January as Atlantas assistant GM. The 345-pound Soliai spent seven seasons with the Miami Dolphins, including two seasons under Mike Nolan, now the defensive co-ordinator of the Falcons. "They are good football players and solid in many ways," Falcons general manager Thomas Dimitroff said in a conference call. "They add to the toughness, the size and the grittiness of our team. That was a goal we had set out at the beginning of the off-season to accomplish." Terms of the new contracts were not released, but Soliai reportedly received a five-year deal worth $33 million, with $14 million guaranteed, while Jackson got a five-year deal worth up to $25 million. "Paul has played for coach Nolan in Miami and is familiar with our scheme, and Tyson is a good football player that will fit with what we want to do defensively as well," Falcons coach Mike Smith said in a statement. "Jon is a physical, experienced offensive lineman that will add a veteran presence to our offensive line." The Falcons made re-signing Babineaux a top priority, not wanting to take another hit up front before delving into free agency. A nine-year veteran, Babineaux had 49 tackles, two fumble recoveries, a sack and a forced fumble last season. Overall, he has played 138 career games for Atlanta, with 108 starts. "Remaining an Atlanta Falcon and in Atlanta as my home were the best decisions for me and my family," said Babineaux, who agreed to a three-year contract. DeCoud, a third-round pick of the Falcons in 2008, was a leader on the Falcons defence two years ago when the team came up one victory short of the Super Bowl. He earned his first Pro Bowl selection. But DeCouds production dropped significantly last season as quarterbacks lit up the secondary and the Falcons plummeted to 4-12 for their first losing season since 2007. He was the second starter released from that unit, following cornerback Asante Samuel. "The search for a safety that will help us in our quest to be a more established and consistent defence was at the forefront of this decision," Dimitroff said. In other moves, the Falcons re-signed centre Joe Hawley, who made seven starts in 2013 after Peter Konz lost the job, and offensive lineman Mike Johnson, who was expected to contend for a starting job a year ago but went down in training camp with a season-ending injury. In a procedural move, Atlanta formally released tight end Tony Gonzalez, who retired at the end of last season and has already taken a job as a television commentator. "This was a decision we had to make with the start of the new league year as we begin retooling our roster for 2014," Dimitroff said. "On behalf of the entire Falcons organization, we wish Tony all the best in his television career and thank him for everything he did for this franchise." Asamoah was a third-round pick in 2010 by the Chiefs. He fell out of favour with coach Andy Reid and was benched last season in favour of journeyman Geoff Schwartz. Still, the Falcons feel he can stabilize the right guard position, which has been a major issue for several years. Atlanta cut Garrett Reynolds, who made 10 starts at that position last season before he was replaced by Konz, who had flopped at centre. The line must do a better job protecting quarterback Matt Ryan, who was sacked 44 times, and opening up holes for a running game that ranked last in the league at just 77.9 yards per game. Jackson was the third overall pick in the 2009 draft out of LSU, but never had a breakout year with the Chiefs. He did have a career-high four sacks in 2013, so the Falcons hope hes ready to make a more prominent impact. Atlanta is desperate to get more outside pressure on opposing quarterbacks after notching just 32 sacks last season; only two teams had fewer. Soliai played in 99 games with the Dolphins, including 62 starts. Last season, he had 34 tackles with one sack, one forced fumble and five passes defenced. He played under Nolan in 2010 and 2011, earning his first career Pro Bowl selection in the latter season. With big holes remaining in the secondary and at tight end, plus the draft coming up, Dimitroff said there is plenty of work left to do. "We will continue to add in every direction to fix this team," he said. Dejan Lovren Liverpool Jersey . He was attracted by the punishing defence, the strong running game and a coaching staff he trusted. The 49ers announced Thursday that Manningham had signed a two-year deal to join the team he helped knock out in the NFC championship game two months ago in their latest offensive upgrade at wide receiver. Roberto Firmino Liverpool Jersey . His stated reason for abruptly resigning as head coach of Canadas Olympic womens hockey team was he felt there were doubts about his ability to coach the team to Olympic gold in February. http://www.liverpoolgear.us/Authentic-Simon-Mignolet-Liverpool-Jersey/ . Kamloops, B.C., the host city of this years Tim Hortons Brier, is where he won his first Canadian mens curling crown in 1996.Saracens coach Mark McCall believes that there will be more glory days for Saracens after they won their first European title. Saracens became the first English club to conquer Europe for nine years as Owen Farrell kicked seven penalties from seven attempts in a 21-9 win over Racing 92.Europe has been the stage for a series of agonising failures for Saracens, who have come up short in the final and semi-finals in recent seasons. But having become the first team in the competitions 20-year history to complete an unbeaten campaign, they are the undisputed rulers of the continent and McCall believes it could be the start of something special. Saracens director of rugby Mark McCall says he is so pleased for everyone involved with the club after they beat Racing to be crowned champions of Europe We have got a tightness and a togetherness in this group, McCall told Sky Sports.Hopefully if we are humble enough, which I think we are, and hungry enough, which I know we are, then there will be more days like this ahead.I am just so chuffed for a lot of people. I am chuffed for the players who have worked so hard - not just this year but in previous years. I am chuffed for the staff and for Nigel Wray (Saracens chairman) who has put his heart and soul in to the club for 20 years, it is wonderful to finally give him the big prize at the end. Highlights from the Champions Cup final between Racing 92 and Saracens in Lyon McCall was impressed with the way his side handle the conditions and the way his Richard Wigglesworth and Owen Farrell controlled the game. Custom Liverpool Jerseys. I thought for large parts we were in control and I think we could have won more comfortably, added McCall. Maro Itoje added the Champions Cup to his Grand Slam that he won with England earlier in the year and hailed their 21-9 victory I think our half-backs were wise and tactically in control of the game. When we had to show some maturity and some common sense I thought it was a really good clarity of thought and we did not give penalties away. I think we have shown how much they have grown in the last two years. Also See: Kings of Lyon Racing 92 9-21 Saracens recap Follow @SkySportsRugby Fixtures and results Discount Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Jerseys NFL China Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping China Jerseys Cheap ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz