Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 36 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

05.12.2018 06:04
w a 20-yard touchdown pass to Isaiah McKenzie on fourth down with 1:31 seconds to play to lift Georgia past Missouri in the Sout Antworten

YAS MARINA, Abu Dhabi -- Toto Wolff says he is split over how to react to Lewis Hamiltons race tactics at the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix after his driver ignored a direct order from fellow team boss Paddy Lowe.In one last attempt to force the championship back in his favour, Hamilton backed teammate Nico Rosberg into the chasing pack at the season finale in Abu Dhabi. If Rosberg dropped from second to fourth Hamilton would have been back in line for the title, but ultimately Rosberg finished second to take the championship.As it was a highly probable scenario [Hamiltons tactics], there was lots of discussion around it [ahead of the race], Wolff said. Not only this morning, but it was clear that it was one of the possible ways for Lewis to win the championship, if Nico came under threat from behind and thats exactly what happened. It didnt come as a surprise.Towards the end of the race, Mercedes technical boss Lowe came over the radio to tell Hamilton to speed up in the fear Sebastian Vettel, on the faster super-soft tyre, would close in and overtake both drivers.Our number one principle in three years -- it doesnt matter whether its the first race or the last -- is to ensure the win, Wolff added. Now you can question that, whether its the right principle going forward, but thats exactly what we did on the pit wall, there was two moments and this is why we asked him to increase the pace and it wasnt for any other reason.Mercedes has rules of engagement to cover sensitive scenarios such as Sundays race, including an order of command from the pit wall. Ordinarily only the drivers race engineer communicates over the pit-to-car radio, and Lowe is only brought in when the message is of the highest order.Yes, Paddy with the instruction is the highest escalation we have in our rules of engagement, Wolff confirmed. We have invented those rules of engagement together, a while ago, on a table in Melbourne.By disobeying the order and putting a one-two victory at risk, Hamilton was in breach of the teams internal rules. Wolff said he had not yet decided how to deal with his drivers disobedience.Once again, Im in two minds. The one half of me says we have 1,500 people in the team, 300,000 in Daimler that create values. They respect those values and undermining the structure in public means you are putting yourself before the team. Its very simple, it is like it is. And anarchy doesnt work within any team or any company.The other half of me says it was Lewis only chance of winning the championship at that stage and maybe you cannot demand a racing driver that is, one of the best, if not the best out there -- a real guard dog in the car -- to comply in a situation where his instincts cannot make him comply.Its about finding a solution how to solve that in the future because a precedent has been set. So let me sleep overnight and come up with a solution tomorrow.Previously there has been talk of a significant financial penalty -- and possibly a race suspension -- if Rosberg or Hamilton breach the rules of engagement. Asked if such measures were possible after Sundays race, Wolff said he was not ruling anything out.I think we need to look at the overall situation and say what does it mean? Everything is possible from lets change the rules for next year because it doesnt work in those critical races and maybe we want to give them even more freedom in racing each other -- we will consult with them -- to the more harsh side that we feel the values were not respected. This is 180 degrees and Im not sure yet where the needle is going to go. Hydro Flask Standard Mouth Sports Cap . -- Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Fridays morning shootaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over . Hydro Flask Coffee 12 Oz . He was followed closely by David Clarkson, donning red, seconds later. Clarksons actions one night earlier, leaping off the bench in defence of Kessel during a pre-season game against the Buffalo Sabres, will cost him the first 10 games of the regular season. http://www.hydroflaskcoffeesale.com/hydro-flask-wide-mouth/32-oz-wide-mouth.html . Vettel, who has already clinched his fourth straight F1 title, enters the finale with a chance to equal Michael Schumachers 13 victories in a year and match the record of nine consecutive wins by Alberto Ascari in the 1952 and 1953 seasons. Hydro Flask Coffee Mug . The Lightning are 2-0 so far on a four-game road trip, giving the club five straight wins as the guest and improving Tampas away record this season to 11-8-2. Hydro Flask 18 Oz Wide Mouth . Instead of dwelling on the negative, Oates focused on what was good about the clubs recent play. It worked.Rory McIlroy believes he is still in with a chance of defending his Dubai Desert Classic title after a strong finish to his second round. The world No 2 looked in danger of an early exit when three bogeys in a four-hole stretch around the turn left him below the projected cut line, before he finished strongly with a hat-trick of birdies to close with a level-par 72.McIlroy heads into the weekend six strokes adrift of midway pacesetter Rafa Cabrera-Bello and the Northern Irishman admitted he had to dig deep to stay in contention. Rory McIlroy was three over for the day when he reached the turn I didnt have my best stuff with me, McIlroy told Sky Sports. I struggled at the start of the round and around the middle, so needed something first and foremost just to be here for the weekend.I felt like I played some decent golf out there. A couple of tentative putts, couple of loose shots, but all in all a decent finish and if I can get off to a better start tomorrow then you never know.Having recovered from a slow start on Thursday to post a decent first round, McIlroy carded an opening-hole blemish for the second day running after finding the bunker with his approach to the par-four. McIlroy the Dubai king? A look back at McIlroys Dubai wins McIlroy bounced back from a three-putt bogey at the fourth to sink aa 15-footer at the next, but lost further ground when he failed to get up and down from just off the eighth green.ddddddddddddA missed par save from seven feet completed a front-nine 38, before McIlroy dropped back to level par for the week with another three-putt at the 11th.After saving par from five feet at the next, the 26-year-old found the par-five 13th green in two and two-putted for the first of four birdies along the closing holes. McIlroy claimed a three-shot win at the Emirates GC last year The four-time major champion followed a close-range birdie at the 16th by nearly reaching the green off the tee at the par-four next to move another stroke closer to the lead, before finishing his round in style by holing a 20-footer at the last.I missed a few short putts and wasnt really committing to the lines that I was picking, McIlroy added. Birdieing the last three holes definitely gives me a little bit of momentum heading into the weekend. In a way Im thankful that Im not out as one of the last pairings tomorrow, because I feel that Ill get some of the better conditions and the course will be a little more receptive.Watch the Dubai Desert Classic throughout the weekend live on Sky Sports 4 - your home of golf. Third round coverage gets underway live on Saturday from 9am. Also See: WATCH: McIlroys future win? First round highlights Desert Classic leaderboard Golf live on Sky Sports 4 cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz