Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 46 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

04.12.2018 01:18
l and the lower bracket semifinal; the conclusion of the championship will be Dec. 4, as one of the eight teams will leave Amste Antworten

The first day of the Rocket League Championship Series Season 2 Grand Finals between EUs and NAs top teams wrapped up today with some incredible upsets all around. Day 1 featured eight matches up to the upper bracket final and the lower bracket semifinal; the conclusion of the championship will be Dec. 4, as one of the eight teams will leave Amsterdam $50,000 richer.RLCS Grand Finals Day 1 resultsMatch 1: Precision Z vs. NRG EsportsIn the first match of the day European fourth seed Precision Z defeated North American first seed NRG Esports 3-2 and advanced to the upper bracket semifinals to face the winner of Northern Gaming and Genesis.Match 2: Northern Gaming vs. GenesisEUs Northern Gaming annihilated NA third seed Genesis 3-0 and made it look easy; this sets up a very interesting matchup vs. Precision Z in the upper bracket semifinal.Match 3: FlipSid3 Tactics vs. Take 3In what many expected to be the most one-sided matchup of the night, EUs FlipSid3 moved past NAs Take 3 only after a very surprising five-goal victory for Take 3 in Game 2. FlipSid3 still recovered to take the series comfortably and move on 3-1.Match 4: Orbit Esports vs. Mockit AcesNorth Americas sadness is complete. Europe finishes the coup with Mockit Aces reverse-sweeping Orbit to move on and face FlipSid3 in the upper bracket semifinals.Match 5: Precision Z vs. Northern GamingNorthern Gaming moved past Precision Z 3-1, coming into the upper bracket finals as the first team to advance to one game away from the Grand Finals grand finals. Precision Z, which looked relatively good in the defeat, seems poised to be a top contender in the lower bracket.Match 6: FlipSid3 Tactics vs. Mockit AcesNo one saw this coming. Mockit Aces defeated FlipSid3 Tactics 3-1 to join Northern Gaming in the upper bracket finals. This upset changed the layout of the day as the lower bracket teams suddenly have FlipSid3 to fear as they look to make a deep run.Match 7: NRG vs. GenesisNRG defeated Genesis to send the latter out of the tournament on the first day, a very disappointing showing for the North American third seed. NRG will be happy to have already performed better than it did last season.Match 8: Orbit vs. Take 3In the upset of the tournament Take 3 defeated Orbit 3-1 to topple the North American giants. This leaves Orbit and Genesis -- the second and third seeds from North America -- out of the tournament.Day 2 PreviewMatch 1: Upper bracket final - Northern Gaming vs. Mockit AcesThe upper bracket final features two of the European big three and should be one of the best matchups of the tournament. Overall Northern looked better on the day and should come in as the favorite, but Mockit Aces should in no way be overlooked. Expect a solid match with two of the best teams in the world fighting for a guaranteed top-two finish.Predicted winner: Northern GamingMatch 2: Lower bracket semifinal - NRG vs. FlipSid3 TacticsThis match should not be close. FlipSid3, despite having a bad first day, is still a stellar team that should come out of this No. 1 seed matchup with flying colors and advance to the lower bracket finals. If NRG can overcome this challenge it should truly be considered to be the same high caliber as iBuyPower from last RLCS. If NRG wins this, be ready for an insane day.Predicted winner: FlipSid3 TacticsMatch 3: Lower bracket semifinal - Precision Z vs. Take 3In addition to a No. 1 seed duel, we also have a No. 4 seed matchup. If you had asked yesterday, the match would be insanely easy for Precision Z. Now that Take 3 has defeated Orbit its all up in the air. Whichever team builds on the first days momentum more for Day 2 should be the successful one and Precision Z has the more impressive results to go on.Predicted winner: Precision Z Yeezys For Sale Cheap . 1, meaning problems for the doping controls at both major international sports events next year. The World Anti-Doping Agency provisionally suspended the Moscow Antidoping Center on Sunday, saying its operations must improve or a six-month ban on the facilitys accreditation will be imposed. Cheap Authentic Yeezys For Sale . On June 12, just as the sun sets on the magnificent historical city of Sao Paulo the inventors, innovators and purveyors of “joga bonitowill” open their campaign. The opponent, Croatia and all its football might and will. As opposites do attract we are set for a corker of an opener. http://www.cheapyeezyssale.com/ . Once again Jordan Cieciwa (@FitCityJordan) and I (@LynchOnSports) go head to head in our picks. Last weekend at UFC Fight Night 32 my #TeamLynch got the best of #TeamJC by a score of 9-6. Let us know which side youre on for UFC 167 use the hashtag #TeamLynch or #TeamJC on Twitter. Cheap Yeezys Authentic . A forerunning sled crashed into the worker Thursday at the Sanki Sliding Center. The unidentified worker broke both legs and was airlifted to a nearby hospital. Cheap Authentic Yeezys Shoes . Carey Price didnt, but he still came out on top against one of his rivals for the No. 1 job at the Sochi Games. The Anahim Lake, B.C., native was stellar in making 39 saves in his home province and Lars Eller got credit for a bizarre short-handed winner as the Canadiens defeated the Canucks 4-1. It feels appropriate that the Test match that makes Alastair Cook Englands most capped player comes with a nervous trip across continents, limited preparation time, and a life-changing moment. Much has come between - not least 10,599 runs - but this, of course, was how it all started for Cook.Then, in Nagpur 2006, he made 60 and 104, the first of 29 (and counting) centuries, after a three-day journey from the Caribbean due to Marcus Trescothick falling unwell. Ten years and 133 Tests later (he has missed just one, in Mumbai two weeks after his debut), the birth of his second daughter delayed his arrival in Chittagong for a subcontinental winter he deems his greatest challenge yet.Perhaps the most important delivery of Englands tour has already happened. England and the Cook familys ploy was ambitious. During the ODI series, he spent a week in Dhaka acclimatising: hitting balls in the nets, pushing himself to his famously robust limits and taking catch after catch. On October 9, he headed home and, 36 hours after the baby was born a few days later, he was taking off from Heathrow again. Early on Monday evening he returned to the team hotel in Chittagong and spent Tuesday, a day off for the rest of the squad (bar keeper Jonny Bairstow), training. And they say the best laid plans go to waste?Like all these things you are in the lap of the gods but the most important thing is mum and baby are well, he said. As everyone knows it has been a fairly emotional few days... it doesnt make you feel like the best husband and father in the world leaving only 18 hours after the birth but we are here now and you have to get stuck in. It is a very privileged position to captain or play for your country so that is part of the reason we made the decision as a family for me to come back.Cooks mind, understandably, has not spent the last few days focussed on breaking Alec Stewarts English record of 133 Test caps, and he did have to be reminded about it yesterday. But for all his modesty (he credited luck, not quality, with his endurance), there was a bashful honesty as he said: I would never have thought in 2006 when I made my debut I would get close to breaking that...Despite the need to take 20 wickets, Cook and Joe Root surely hold the key to Englands daunting task before Christmas. No non-Asian has more than his 2,252 in 21 matches on the continent - a record he describes as half-decennt - and this summer against Pakistan he looked as fluent as ever.dddddddddddd Though his booting as ODI captain ahead of the 2015 World Cup was a brutal blow, he reflects now that, with just Tests to focus on, it was a blessing in disguise, for his batting, captaincy, but particularly his work-life balance.It is nice to play here knowing I have done well in the past. I dont feel daunted by the conditions. I know what to expect and the game you have to play which has been successful for me in the past.Noticeably not playing one day cricket has lightened my load, he says. You get more substantial breaks which refresh you a lot more mentally and you can isolate each series or tour knowing that I have ten weeks here but January, February, March are back at home and you can do your training block or get away from it and spend some quality time at home. Having that balance over the last two years has made a massive difference.He may be unfazed by his latest dash, but Cook has packed his bags to tour countless times since March 2006, and with his family growing, each goodbye becomes tougher. He has been captain for the last 50 of his Tests, and will have 140 caps before turning 32; becoming the second man to reach 200 is feasible, but is it realistic? The only thing that has outweighed the runs are the air miles, and the symmetry of Cooks great achievement of endurance and skill reminds us that Englands rock will not be around forever.We play Tests so quickly nowadays so I could [reach 200]. The danger is looking at it. Seventy-odd Test matches now seems a long way away and if I am brutally honest the more times you pack your bags to leave your family at home you do question how long you can keep doing it. But at this precise moment playing and being captain is something I am very proud of. It doesnt matter whether you are playing your first game or your 130th it is a very proud moment to play for England and you should never ever forget that and I certainly dont.For now, though, he is unconcerned by all that, and focussed on the matter in hand: bringing Nagpur to Chittagong: You are not going to be absolutely perfect but there have been other times when I have flown halfway around the world and done alright so I wonder whether I can do it again? cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz