Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 39 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

04.12.2018 01:18
ntage to 4-1 2:45 later with his second of the game and NHL-leading 14th of the season. Crosby and Sheary broke in on a 2-on-1 w Antworten

NEW YORK -- Sidney Crosby got angry, and then the Pittsburgh Penguins got even in a big way against the division-leading New York Rangers.Following a first-period skirmish with Ryan McDonagh, Crosby had two goals and an assist during a five-goal second period and the Penguins shut down the Rangers in a 6-1 rout on Wednesday night.The Penguins held New York without a shot on goal over 23:59 spanning the second and third periods. Scott Wilson, Conor Sheary, Phil Kessel and Matt Cullen also scored for Pittsburgh, and Matt Murray had 16 saves.The Penguins moved two points behind New York for first place in the Metropolitan Division.This is as good of a game as weve played all year, Penguins coach Mike Sullivan said.The Rangers won at Pittsburgh 5-2 on Monday behind a breakout second period, and the Penguins exacted revenge Wednesday in nearly the exact same fashion.We learned from (the last) game, Crosby said.Pittsburgh trailed 1-0 after 20 minutes, but then the defending Stanley Cup champions took control, chasing Henrik Lundqvist after four goals on 17 shots.It starts with scoring, Sheary said. I think weve been having chances and were putting the puck in the net the last few games. I think tonight we got a little puck luck. I think we earned our chances and youre not going to lose much when you score six goals so that was good for us.Wilson got his third of the season 2:02 into the second to tie it. Stationed in front of Lundqvist, Wilson corralled a cross-ice pass from Kessel and fired a forehand shot.Crosby put the Penguins ahead 2:56 later by redirecting Ian Coles point shot. Cole had intercepted Mats Zuccarellos clearing attempt inside the blue line to start the counter attack.Kessel increased Pittsburghs lead to 3-1 with a wrist shot over Lundqvists left shoulder at 10:12, and Crosby pushed the advantage to 4-1 2:45 later with his second of the game and NHL-leading 14th of the season. Crosby and Sheary broke in on a 2-on-1 with McDonagh defending, and Crosbys attempted pass deflected off of McDonaghs stick and fluttered over Lundqvists paddle.We gave them some chances, Marc Staal said. Just an avalanche we couldnt stop.Following Crosbys second goal, New York coach Alain Vigneault replaced Lundqvist with Antti Raanta.The goaltending change didnt work, as Sheary wristed his fourth goal of the season with 3:18 left. Cullens fourth of the season with 6:55 left in the third ended the scoring.Raanta finished with 19 saves on 21 shots.Pittsburgh may have been sparked by a first-period incident involving McDonagh, Sheary and Crosby.Crosby dropped his gloves and challenged McDonagh after New Yorks captain drove Sheary into the half wall. McDonagh had his jersey pulled over his head during the tussle, and officials assessed McDonagh a five-minute major for boarding and Crosby got a two-minute minor for roughing.I saw (Sheary) kind of get in the numbers, Crosby said. I just tried to stick up for him. Those are hits that sometimes happen fast and I dont think (McDonagh) was targeting (him) by any means.Were a team. We want to stick together, and I was just trying to stick up for him.The Penguins didnt score on the extended power play but did generate three shots and their pressure kept the Rangers from being able to implement and sustain their attacking style of play.New York led after Rick Nashs power-play goal 4:22 into the game. Nash poked a loose puck past a sprawled Murray for his ninth of the season, five seconds after Evgeni Malkin was assessed a two-minute minor for tripping J.T. Miller in the neutral zone.New York went 1 for 3 on the man advantage while killing all three Pittsburgh power plays.New Yorks 17 shots were a season-low. Zuccarello ended the nearly 24-minute shot drought with a backhander with 3:45 left in the game.I cant explain to you at this time exactly what happened, Vigneault said. Obviously Im disappointed. The players are disappointed in our game. I know our fans are disappointed.Game notes Newly acquired LW Matt Puempel participated in New Yorks morning skate. The Rangers claimed Puempel off waivers Monday from the Senators. He and D Adam Clendening were scratched. ... Pittsburgh scratched D Steve Oleksy and LW Tom Sestito. RW Patric Hornqvist did not make the trip as he is recuperating from concussion symptoms. ... Following the morning skate, Vigneault said the Rangers essentially modeled themselves after the Penguins during the offseason. Theres no doubt they found a way to play at a fast pace, with speed; the right way. They won. Theyre the champions, Vigneault said. ... The Metropolitan Division rivals will meet three more times in the regular season: Dec. 20 in Pittsburgh, March 31 in New York and April 9 in New York.UP NEXT:Penguins: Play at Minnesota on Friday night.Rangers: Play at Philadelphia on Friday night. Cheap Air Max 90 For Sale . "It doesnt get any better than that," Giambi said. "Im speechless." The Indians are roaring toward October. Giambi belted a two-run, pinch-hit homer with two outs in the ninth inning to give Cleveland a shocking 5-4 win over the Chicago White Sox on Tuesday night, keeping the Indians up with the lead pack in the AL wild-card race. Cheap Air Max 90 Shoes . Howard Ganz, an MLB lawyer, said in a letter to U.S. District Judge Edgardo Ramos that Rodriguezs claims do not come "remotely close" to what is needed to overturn an arbitration decision in federal court. http://www.cheapairmax90.us/ . -- Timbers coach Caleb Porter didnt stray from his business-like approach to the season even after Portland downed the two-time defending league champion Los Angeles Galaxy to gain crucial playoff position. Cheap Air Max 90 Sale . Louis. To which I would say two things: 1. Where there is smoke, there is or perhaps has been a little fire. Or, in other words, the two teams would appear to have at least spoken. And spoken is defined as one calling the other to inquire, no more, no less. Cheap Air Max 90 Wholesale . The Browns coaching search remains incomplete.Rickie Lambert took on Sky Sports Matt Le Tissier in a penalty shootout at the Southampton testimonial of goalkeeper Kelvin Davis - and Lambert won! The former Southampton striker, who scored all 34 penalties he took for the club, scored four times in the shoot-out while Saints legend Le Tissier, who missed just one penalty in his entire career, fluffed his second before Davis saved his fourth.Club captain Davis, 39, was bringing to an end 10 illustrious years at St Marys after 301 appearances in goal for Southampton, and he described the nigght as special.dddddddddddd Davis 11-year-old son scored the winner from the spot against his dad, who swapped from the Southampton XI to the Promotions XI with the score at 4-4, only to lose 5-4 at the death.Click the video above to watch Sky Sports pundit Matt Le Tissier shown a thing or two about taking a penalty! Also See: Southampton video Southampton fixtures Southampton stats Get a £10 free bet! cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz