Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Forum

Wunschforum Formular | Gästebuch | Shoutbox

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 70 mal aufgerufen
 Aktuelle Forum News
jcy123 Offline

Unübertreffbarer Weltmeister in alles Disziplinen

03.12.2018 01:18
me described hearing crude, profane or degrading comments routinely.Most definitely, said Tennessee Titans tight end Delanie Wal Antworten

HARRISONBURG, Va. -- Khalid Abdullah and Trai Sharp combined for 285 yards rushing and five touchdowns and fourth-seeded James Madison advanced to the FCS semifinals with a 65-7 victory over fifth-seeded Sam Houston State on Friday night.The Dukes (12-1) advance to play the winner of Saturdays matchup between five-time defending champion North Dakota State and South Dakota State. It will be the first trip to the semis for the Dukes since 2008, when they lost to Montana. Their only title came in 2004.Fridays game matched the top two scoring offenses in FCS in the Bearkats (53.1) and Dukes (48.3), but only James Madison lived up to the billing with 607 yards total offense while the Dukes collected 270 yards, had two interceptions and two fumbles lost.Sharp rushed for 144 yards and two scores and Abdullah 141 and three touchdowns. Bryan Schor was 13-of-17 passing for 251 yards and an interception while also rushing for a score. The Dukes had 251 yards receiving with one score, that by Jonathan Kloosterman.The Dukes Rashard Davis returned a punt 72 yards for a 21-0 first-quarter lead and Bryce Maginley returned a blocked punt 20 yards early in the second quarter to lead 28-0. It was 42-0 at halftime and 65-0 after three quarters.James Madisons 65 points are the sixth-highest in playoff history and their margin of victory second-largest to Montanas 70-7 victory over Troy in 1996.The Bearkats (12-1) were the last remaining undefeated FCS team and were denied a third straight trip the semifinals. Real Cheap Yeezys For Sale . - Connor McDavid scored 53 seconds into overtime as the Erie Otters came from behind to defeat the visiting Guelph Storm 4-3 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. Cheap Yeezys Wholesale . -- Vincent Lecavalier got everything but the desired result in his return to Tampa Bay. http://www.cheapyeezyssale.com/ . Gather a group of friends, or find a league to join online, draft your team, set your lineup and compete in a number of different formats. Cheap Authentic Yeezys Shoes . MLS Commissioner Don Garber and Miami-Dade County Mayor Carlos Gimenez also will attend the session, which was announced Monday. The league has discussed placing its next two expansion teams in Miami and Atlanta. Yeezys For Sale Cheap .Y. - General manager Billy King says the Brooklyn Nets are looking to add a big man and confirmed the team worked out centre Jason Collins, who would become the first openly gay active NBA player if signed. MIAMI -- Udonis Haslem was leading some banter with Miami Heat teammates after practice Monday, the jokes and laughter helping everyone wind down after practice.Thats how he defines locker room talk.Donald Trumps characterization of his caught-on-tape crude and predatory comments about women as locker room talk has raised the ire of plenty of athletes, the overwhelming majority saying that what goes on even in private doesnt match up to what the Republican presidential nominee said on the now-infamous leaked tape.I dont know what locker room hes been in, Haslem said. No, I didnt appreciate it, to be completely honest. Thats not our locker room talk. I dont know Trump very well at all, but I dont know who hes played for the last couple years to even say hes been in anybodys locker room and had those kind of conversations.On the tape, recorded in 2005, Trump brags about kissing, grabbing womens genitals and trying to have sex with women other than his wife. When youre a star, they let you do it, he bragged. You can do anything.It didnt sound like any talk in any locker room that Ive ever been in, so maybe it was just a phrase, Cleveland Browns wide receiver Andrew Hawkins said. But it was wrong.Athletes fired back en masse at Trump to send the message that they dont talk like he does. Los Angeles Dodgers pitcher Brett Anderson , Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Chris Conley , Jamal Crawford of the Los Angeles Clippers and retired NFL players Donte Stallworth and Chris Kluwe all were among the first to speak out, and many have since followed.Saying its never heard, however, may be a stretch. Some described hearing crude, profane or degrading comments routinely.Most definitely, said Tennessee Titans tight end Delanie Walker, when asked if hes heard the off-color chatter. Yeah, I have.Ron Darling, the former major league pitcher whos now a television analyst, said such language isnt hard to find -- and its found in the locker room, the boardroom, and country clubs.The hard part, for Darling, was trying to avoid it -- which he said he would do by walking away.Every repugnant thing that you can think of has probably been said in a clubhouse at some point, Darling said at Fenway Park on Monday night, right before the Indians-Red Sox playoff game.The thing about it is that its the lowest common denominator thing. So its the person with the foulest and worst mind and mouth is the person that becomes the loudmouth in the clubhouse, he said.A lot of times clubhouses get associated with that person. Its a shame. Its why I chose personally -- if my mom heard me say things like that, she would beat the s--- out of me.But the majority of athletes and coaches who have spoken out since the tape was published by The Washington Post and NBC News on Friday insist that what typically goes on stops well short of the level that Trump went to in his descriptions of grabbing women on that tape.ddddddddddddWere working hard on our young men understanding that women are priceless and should be treated as such, Ole Miss football coach Hugh Freeze said.Former NBA player Shane Battier said the locker room issue shouldnt be limited to the conversations athletes have among themselves.Be it right or misguided, the locker room -- in however you define it -- is probably one of the last places where most people feel safe expressing themselves without of the fear of judgment or backlash, Battier said.To even suggest that locker rooms are barren of such talk and innuendo would be futile.The handling of sexual assault cases at the college level has been under fire for some time. Baylor fired football coach Art Briles after an investigation showed the program mishandled and covered up allegations. Tennessee struck a $2.48 million settlement after a lawsuit alleged the Volunteers didnt properly address some sexual assault claims involving athletes. Earlier this year, Florida State agreed to pay $950,000 to a woman who said she was raped by former Seminoles star Jameis Winston.And three years ago, the Miami Dolphins season unraveled amid claims of players bullying their own teammates in the locker room.If that is the actual talk thats happening in locker rooms, its time to look at the leaders and examine their culture as to why those conversations happen, Miami womens basketball coach Katie Meier said.At the WNBA Finals, Minnesota Lynx coach Cheryl Reeve said the mere notion of locker room talk further shows that women arent treated equally.He was trying to say, `Its what men do. And that to me is the inherent problem, Reeve said. It IS what men do. Lets not have all these men stand up and say, `Well, we dont do that! ... Donald Trumps candidacy has shined the light on so many problems that exist that I always talk about. He is the epitome of all these things. Hes not alone. It is behavior thats been accepted for years.Dolphins linebacker Jelani Jenkins said the culture within locker rooms has changed for the better in recent years -- and it may be because theres been more of a crackdown when issues arise.For sure, Jenkins said. People have gotten in trouble for certain things, like bullying, homophobia, different things like that that are very sensitive subjects. So guys are really careful what they say.Washington State football coach Mike Leach -- who introduced Trump at a rally in Spokane earlier this year -- said there was no justification for the comments.However, he still supports Trump.There are no perfect people out there, Leach said.---AP Sports Writers Teresa M. Walker, Jon Krawczynski, Tom Withers, Jimmy Golen, Steven Wine and Nicholas K. Geranios contributed to this report. Chiefs Jerseys China Cheap Nike Chargers Jerseys Cheap Nike Raiders Jerseys Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys China Cheap Nike Giants Jerseys Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys For Sale Wholesale Redskins Jerseys China Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys China Cheap Vikings Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Panthers Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Saints Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cardinals Jerseys China Cheap Rams Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Nike 49ers Jerseys Seahawks Jerseys China Bears Jerseys China Cheap Nike Bills Jerseys Ravens Jerseys China Wholesale Falcons Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz